Faulty equipment, no one is answering my email...

Hello, 

I bought a podium R 300 wheel in late september that arrived to my place with a faulty right side podium paddle assembly (the + shift and the clutch dont work, but the mini paddle does).

I have tried to get support trough the fanatec website but it is impossible because, even if the R 300 wheel appears in my order, the little white square you use for selection is absent next to it.

I realise that it is a brand new product, but I have sent 3 different emails asking for help and no one replies...

I am otherwise very happy with my DD1, shifter and pedals, and, for the moment I can up shift with the mini paddle, but it is quite frustrating when no one answers.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,

Frederic

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Hi Frederic,

Have you tried connecting via the support chat from the main page? Otherwise you can always add your product if it is not listed along with your invoice.
  • Armin HabermannArmin Habermann Member, Administrator
    Hi Frederic,

in such a case I would simply select another product in the support section and send the inquiry. Please also include a screenshot which shows your products in the support section. Then the colleagues will see right away what the issue is. And they will be able to work on your case even if the wrong product has been selected. Should be no issue. Same goes for the chat which you can open throughout the whole day.

All the best,
    Armin
  • Problem solved, many thanks, fanatec rules