Thomas Jackermeier can you help me?

I’m apart of Iracing DIRT World and asked for help what to do, and I was told to reach out to you, Mr. Jackermeier. I sent in a wheel base in to Fanatec in California in July to be examined and from that point would look at repairing. It was received on 7/29 according to the email from Fanatec. I haven’t received an email since. I was patient because I didn’t really even have time to race on iRacing due to the real car and work. Since my season is now over I’d like to have my wheel back or at least some sort of answer, but I haven’t received anything. I have even called the US number tried for both customer service and a receptionist multiple times on multiple days, and I have left two voicemails, one with customer service and one with the receptionist. I left my number and still haven’t heard back from either. Will you please help me with this? It is very aggravating having not heard anything in two and a half months. Thank you in advance. Regards, Patrick P.S. The attachment is the email stating that it was received by Fanatec.

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
    edited October 2019
    Hi Patrick,

I will look into this for you.

[edit] Update: Patrick is now in contact with support.