First waves of invites is out

Comments

• Is anyone hearing back from Fanatec? I've been getting nothing but radio silence here and since filling out the support form.

I'll try again. Order ID: #325654
    Date Added: 11/17/2011
  • Hallo.
    Bin im Besitz eines CSR Elite Wheel (SN: JD123400811 Kaufdatum: 22.01.13), ist auch registriert, habe weder eine Mail, noch einen Code bekommen.

Grüße Manuel
  • Is anyone hearing back from Fanatec? I've been getting nothing but radio silence here and since filling out the support form.

Same here, trying to be patient, but it is getting very hard to be positive at this point.

I'll

• bonjour, 
    J'ai acheté la V1 CSW de base avec BMW M2 roues et d'assemblage de la pédale d'élite en matière de RSE et clubsport shifter et rse du volant. 
    Donc, pourrais-je avoir un code pour la V2 parce que j'aime vraiment la V2. 
    Un grand merci à vous. 
    Cordialement
  • No news on my invite either. Kind of sad that some of us are the first CSR-E buyers and still haven't heard anything.
  • Maybe being a loyal customer is not that important to Fanetec. Maybe they are telling us to spend our money on the competitions product?
  • great wheel and good luck with it, but I would like to know when you are shipping the sq shifters?
  • Thomas, I ordered the CSW v1 fairly early, and I haven't gotten a code.
  • Hi Thomas,

I received the email invite letting me know I would receive a separate email with a code, but I have not received that second code email, yet.

Thanks
    -Patrick
  • Hi, I don't have the code yet and I'am a owner of a CSR Elite, please investigate

Regards

Same here!!  Waste of time?
  • Before we send out the codes for the next category we want to make sure that all those customers actually had the chance to purchase the new ClubSport Wheel Base V2.

So if you fall into that category and have not received your code yet, please leave a short comment with your problem below this post.

I would like to ask all others not to comment so it is easier for us to identify the ones which need attention.
    Thomas,

Are you really going to do something ? Seems like there's a lot of people here waiting for some answer

BTW: Are the CSS SQ on the way or not ?
  • Jakob LachJakob Lach Member
    edited October 2014
    Hey Fanatec Team, leider habe ich auch noch keinen Code erhalten. 
    Mein CSR Elite habe ich am 03.09.2012 gekauft (Auftragsnummer:#48306). Das passende CSR Elite Formula Rim folgte dann am 01.02.2013 als Preorder. 
    Warte sehnsüchtig auf eine Einladung für die v2 Base ;)

Gruß...
  • edited October 2014
    Hey Fanatec Team,

leider habe ich auch noch keinen Code erhalten. Mein CSR Elite habe ich am 03.09.2012 gekauft, das passende CSR Elite Formula Rim folgte dann am 01.02.2013 als Preorder.
    Warte sehnsüchtig auf eine Einladung für die v2 Base ;)

Gruß...
    Skandal :D

• E-Mail habe ich bekommen jedoch noch keinen Code.  So Ich can es kaufen.

bum
  • Hey I bought my CSR Elite second hand but I've bought the CSP v2, formula rim, Handbake, all recently. 

Can someone in the US region help me out with an invite code, I'll return the second one back to you. 
  • I bought my CSW at 23 feb 2014 but I've not receive the code.
    In invitation I have:
    You have no invitations yet. In order to purchase some of our products you might need such an invitation. Please find more details about the invite system in our forum in the section "General" [link]

In my email: As an owner of the ClubSport or CSR Elite wheel, you have the privilege to be in the exclusive group eligible to purchase our new Fanatec ClubSport Wheel V2.

well. I'll be waiting :-)
  • Hallo,

ich kann leider auch noch kein CSW V2 kaufen und habe noch keine Email mit einem Code bekommen.
    Mein CSW V1 habe ich am 14.07.2014 gekauft.
    Hatte eigentlich vor das V2 vorzubestellen...

MfG
  • I purchased my csr-e in the 1st batch released in Australia through Pagniam Imports and was wondering if it was possible to get an invite?

Thanks Mick.
  • Obviously Thomas is ignoring this thread because he has already made another post without rectifying this problem. I really wanted to order a CSW V2, but right now I just don't see it happening as I am not going to get a code even though I was one of the first to pre-order the V1.
  • CSW V1 mit F1 Wheel wurde am 28.8.2012 geliefert (Bestellung am 8.7.2012 ??)
    E-Mail wurde zugesendet, Code aber bisher nicht...

• Das ist nun bereits mein 2ter Eintrag. Ich habe immer noch keinen Code erhalten. Meine Base im Premiuim Paket inkl. BMW-Rim+F1-Rim ist von 04.2013. Es ist auch der richtige Account mit der richtigen eMail-Adresse.
  • Hallo Thomas,
    habe leider auch noch keinen Code erhalten. Hatte am 13.08.2012 mein CSR-Elite bestellt. Auftragsnummer war damals die 47498. Wie gesagt, einen Code habe ich leider bisher nicht erhalten.

MfG
  • Hallo Fanatec Team!
    Ich wollte, da mein Code bis zum 02.10 gültig sein sollte, gestern bestellen. Zack war der Code nicht mehr aktiv. Bitte wieder aktivieren oder neu zusenden.

Danke!
  • Hello

I am owner of couple Fanatec products (CSW base, both V1 and v2 CSP, GT and formula rim, CSSSQ, table clamps) but I have not received a code for CSW v2...

I would like it...

Juraj

• Still no code here... (bought a csr elite) My whole order history is displayed as CANCELLED , and when i click on my order that shows over $700... all it shows is a table clamp... however I have a copy of the endor invoice in my email that shows my actual order!
  • Got my code today (3 days after posting in this thread) and placed a preoder!
  • Me too, my code is arrived now !

I place the order monday!
  • code recieved and order placed!!!!!! stroll on december thanx guys