CSW B V2 discount reduction

Comments

• Yes Jack no time now you have first shot this afternoon

Oh man thanks Randall much appreciated. My email is [email protected] if you were planning to forward the code to me.

Thanks a million!

Sorry Jack website is telling me this is not a registered email to fanatec

• 1. I have a code USA region I will put up later today first come first serve. @ Thomas what about the people who had been upgraded to a v-2 you had already made the statement you would be flying those wheels in before do we have to pay for air shipping now? I fortunately was one of the few who pre-ordered a V-1 and was upgraded to a V-2 my understanding was that they went to the front of the line and would be shipped in by air.

Any answer for this question

• How many codes you going after Jack?
    Just one! Just didn't know if I ever get the response back from you so just thought i would be on the list for the next code someone is offering up. Once I get your code and it works I wouldn't need one from Steve.

Just one! Just didn't know if I ever get the response back from you so just thought i would be on the list for the next code someone is offering up. Once I get your code and it works I wouldn't need one from Steve.

Jack I tried to make the transfer it is telling me that email is not registered with Fanatec

Jack I tried to make the transfer it is telling me that email is not registered with Fanatec

So weird cause how els did I get my fanatec acct to be on the blog? I've clicked on the link that fanatec sent me via email and say to input the code for registration. Help anyone..?

Randall,

You follow the instructions on the blog telling you how to send code?

• I don know I Copied and pasted the email as it was
  • I don know I Copied and pasted the email as it was
    Try not to capital the H. Try this one [email protected]
  • It went threw you should have it

• Indeed Jonathan, if Jack gets the code from Randall, I'll send mine your way.

Steve

Great, thanks Steve!
    Got the code from member Randall, Many thanks goes out to Randall for sharing his code with member of the blog.I believe Jonathan is next on the list after me.

Thanks Steve for working with me if Randall didn't fall go thru with the code.
  • Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
    > Ringo Breitz > ok, i have a preorder code, but i want to use it later.do i get the full discount like it was when i got the code, or do i have to pay the full price (when i use the code after you raise the price), or will the discount reduction only be valid for non preorder code customers?

You always pay the price which is currently advertised. The invite code just enables the purchase button. This is why I gave everybody a heads up in advance ;)
  • 1. I have a code USA region I will put up later today first come first serve. @ Thomas what about the people who had been upgraded to a v-2 you had already made the statement you would be flying those wheels in before do we have to pay for air shipping now? I fortunately was one of the few who pre-ordered a V-1 and was upgraded to a V-2 my understanding was that they went to the front of the line and would be shipped in by air.   plus one

Any answer for this question

• 1. I have a code USA region I will put up later today first come first serve. @ Thomas what about the people who had been upgraded to a v-2 you had already made the statement you would be flying those wheels in before do we have to pay for air shipping now? I fortunately was one of the few who pre-ordered a V-1 and was upgraded to a V-2 my understanding was that they went to the front of the line and would be shipped in by air.=1
  • Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
    The very first wheels will be flown in and if you pre-ordered a V1 then you will get one of those wheels. We are just not ready to release them because we need to finalize some tests but it will happen soon.
  • The very first wheels will be flown in and if you pre-ordered a V1 then you will get one of those wheels. We are just not ready to release them because we need to finalize some tests but it will happen soon.
    Do you mean wheels or wheelbases?
  • If anyone has a us code to share i would be very grateful and will of course share my code here when i receive one. I have a set of pedals, shifter, wheel on order, just no base :(. Please message me if you do

best
    mike
  • Greg WilliamsGreg Williams Member
    edited October 2014
    How does this impact the second code us existing owners are expecting?

I had to give away my first code in order to have time to arrange cash for picking up the V2 with the second code once it arrives. I'm counting on the discount on the second code to be the same as the first.
    I think maybe you wont get a second code because as I understand it you only get the second code once you have ordered and received the V2 base.

From the invite FAQ   All customers who bought and received the ClubSport Wheel Base V2 will
    get one more code (not more) so they can share it with a friend.

• edited October 2014

Mr Thomas Jackermeier,

Please forgive me, but I must be a harsher judge of character than most here.

Firstly upon release of the CSW V2 you state:

“The great response we get from our beta testers lead us to the conclusion that the demand for this product will be much bigger than the supply. Production output will be lower as before as we spend even more time on quality control and testing.

At the same time we want to honor the loyalty of our existing customers and want to offer a special pre-order discount for the owners of the current ClubSport and CSR Elite base so that they can enjoy a little upgrade advantage.”

And then subsequently:

"As long as we do not have enough products in stock, we will keep the pre-order discount so it is likely that not only CSW and CSR E owners will be able to enjoy this discount.

I made my first mistake when I purchased Clubsport series equipment, thinking I would be able to take advantage of this loyalty you speak of.

I now own and have paid for all, but do not necessarily have in my possession, Clubsport Pedals V2, Carbon formula rim and a Clubsport shifter SQ (V1.5); all of which have no base to be attached to…shame on me!

My second mistake was when I pre-ordered the Clubsport shifter SQ on the 11th Sept with an availability date of the 30th Sept. It has come to light that at this point, you already knew your factory in China, with uninsured goods had been flooded (“…earlier this year”). Evidently you could not honour this availability date, yet you still took my money…shame on you! 

Now you wish to reduce this discount on the wheel base. I’m sure the poll will speak for itself. I am disappointed to say the least. On the surface there appears to be cash-flow issues. If I am wrong in anything I have said above, I invite you to correct me and I will humbly apologise.

I do love your products (I am extremely pleased with quality of what I have received to date), but question the manner in which you choose to conduct business with your loyal customers.

Regards,

Richard
  • The funny(or sad) thing is - when ~20min ago logged in to pre-order the base v2, discount price was up from 499eur to 529. Firs I failed to believe and refreshed the site. After refreshing the discount was gone completely. Now the pre-order price is full 599eur.
    Since when the only "privilege" of crediting Endorf AG for 3 or so months a full product price can be considered "we want to honor the loyalty of our existing customers"?

• @Tom Blann , have you got a European cod yet, if not I'll try sending you mine. Eric
  • Well that is one way of reducing the demand. Can I now have my code cause there is no ways I am not buying the base, full price or not.
  • @Tom Blann , have you got a European cod yet, if not I'll try sending you mine. Eric
    Sorry that should have read code,  I am not offering you a fish

• Tom Blann does not seem to be monitoring this thread, he may be working. I'll give him until 8 pm UK time to respond. Are there any other European members on here that want a code and are serious about purchasing a base before this code epires. The first to reply will get the option of having the code if I can successfully transfer it. Eric
  • Hi, i need a EU-Code... please!!!
    Hi Michael, as your first to respond you are second on the list if Tom Blann does not reply by 8 pm. Withold your e-mail address until after 8pm or when I post after that time. Eric

--> [email protected]
  • Tom BlannTom Blann Member
    edited October 2014
    Tom Blann does not seem to be monitoring this thread, he may be working. I'll give him until 8 pm UK time to respond. Are there any other European members on here that want a code and are serious about purchasing a base before this code epires. The first to reply will get the option of having the code if I can successfully transfer it. Eric
    I don't have one yet mate - eternally grateful!
  • Michael - if I get more than one, I will send you one, ok?
    --> [email protected]
    As Tom never wanted it code transfered to you. Valid until 16-10-2014, enjoy your base Michael. Please confirm on here that you have received it . All the best to you, Eric