The wait is over! Clubsport Wheel Base V2 and Shifter are on the way to customers

Comments

• @ John Haynsworth

I, too, received the email about the base shipping out from the warehouse soon. But to answer your question, I have never had an estimated shipping date. There is apparently some error on my account. Estimated Shipping Date is blank. All I get is Payment Verified.

Thats odd, when did you place your order then?
  • Dear Thomas,

Mine (wheel base V2) is on it's way.

Merry Christmas to you and to the entire Fanatec team!

Greetings from Zermatt, Switzerland (as I am on vacation).

JC
    Hola Jose Carlos, Enhorabuena, cuando hiciste el pedido??

Un saludo
    Ola, Francisco. I pre-ordered on 26th of September.

Happy Holidays!

JC
  • Hey!!! I pre-orderd I  the same day
    I dont have any notification
    :-S

Happy Holidays!!
  • I have a US invite code if anyone would like to have it. And not for someone to sell please, I would hope it would go to someone who actually wants to buy the new V2. 
  • I have a US invite code if anyone would like to have it. And not for someone to sell please, I would hope it would go to someone who actually wants to buy the new V2. 
    I could definitely use it as I asked in the other thread and haven't received one yet!

• My order is the same Luke

@ John Haynsworth

I, too, received the email about the base shipping out from the warehouse soon. But to answer your question, I have never had an estimated shipping date. There is apparently some error on my account. Estimated Shipping Date is blank. All I get is Payment Verified.

• Ryan HammRyan Hamm Member
    edited December 2014
    They sent the invoice on Wednesday and I just got a notice that Fedex picked up my base and Porsche 918 rim and they're on the way. Estimated delivery to Dallas is Wednesday.

• They sent the invoice on Wednesday and I just got a notice that Fedex picked up my base and Porsche 918 rim and they're on the way. Estimated delivery to Dallas is Wednesday.

When was your order date Ryan Hamm if I may ask?
  • I ordered on Sept 26. And got my info same days as Ryan. Got 2nd code and ordered already. Yay me!!!
  • I ordered on Sept 26. And got my info same days as Ryan. Got 2nd code and ordered already. Yay me!!!
    You must love the CSW V2 to purchase a second one?  Maybe post up on the blog your thoughts .
  • I will. Haven't gotten the 1st yet. Lol. I have 3 rig set ups.
  • Ryan HammRyan Hamm Member
    edited December 2014
    When was your order date Ryan Hamm if I may ask?
    I ordered on October 4th.

• When was your order date Ryan Hamm if I may ask?
    I ordered on October 4th.

Maybe that just mean I'll maybe get shipping info this coming weeks :) I hope before they run out of wheelbase and will have to wait for the 2nd wave.
  • Woohoo...and there it is! Got my tracking code for my csw base v2 moments ago. (delivery to germany, ordered october 8th)
  • Me too, I got an e-mail from UPS with tracking number. (Delivery to Norway, ordered September 29th)
  • Bestellt 25 sep Deutschland und morgen ist endlich da CSW Basis V2
    Pünktlich zum sezon Beginn bei iR <:-P <:-P <:-P Danke :D
  • edited December 2014
    Die längsten 3 Monate meines Lebens. Bestellt 26.9 -> Lieferung 16.12
    #:-S
  • Habe auch was bekommen, aber was es ist ist nicht genau klar.
    Falls es die Base ist fehlt das Paket mit Pedale+Lenkrad

Hoffe das das zusammen ankommt sonst bringt mir das ja alles nix
  • @ John Haynsworth

I placed my order on Oct 20. It 'should' be arriving this week; doesn't really matter if it doesn't. I'm still waiting on the Xbox rim.

• I've also had an email from UPS for delivery on 18/12 in the UK :D

• UPS just emailed to say they have my CSW V2 and it's on its way to the UK! Ordered on 28/09/14.

Thanks to Fanatec I can now forget all about Christmas! 
    :D
  • WOO HOOO

Yep, just got the email to say my package is on its way, I live in the UK and ordered my base on 2nd Oct, great Christmas present :-)

Scheduled delivery is 16th.. Tomorrow!
  • FedEx delivers V2 tomorrow (Chattanooga - ordered 09/25). I hope quality control did a good job with all these units hitting the market or Thomas' ears are gonna melt.
  • @ John Haynsworth

Mine was like that too. Be patient, you may have for NEXT christmas. :)
  • My package is on the way i order 2nd october i live in italy
  • edited December 2014
    Got my UPS mail

Order from France 29oct

Estimate delivrery 18dec
    \:D/
  • I am sure people in the US will start hearing something soon as well. Fingers crossed.  :)
  • Got my UPS mail

Order from France 29oct

Estimate delivrery 18dec
    \:D/
    Where do you see the estimated delivery? I can't find that anywhere, is it on the UPS tracking or on the order? Thanks.
  • UPS tracking
  • Looks like Europe is about to get some presents in time. Did anyone from Germany got an UPS message? I ordered my base mid october and haven't got any News....