The wait is over! Clubsport Wheel Base V2 and Shifter are on the way to customers

Comments

• Rafael,

I wold gladly accept your code if you still have it?

v/r, Bob
  • edited October 2014
    Hello I have a US code, I will gladly pass it along, for free but if anyone want to buy me a Club sport shifter SQ v1.5 would be very nice hahaha, if anyone want it please send me a message, I will check my Inbox.
    I transfer the code to Michael Casserly the first on my inbox message to arrive, good luck to all hope you can have the code soon.[image
  • Someone is selling a new V2 base on eBay for 650 just thought I let people know, I'll wait for mine that I pre-ordered myself.
  • Troy CampbellTroy Campbell Member
    edited October 2014
    Someone is selling a new V2 base on eBay for 650 just thought I let people know, I'll wait for mine that I pre-ordered myself.
    this is sad I ordered a v1 on 08/01 and then found out I was getting an up grade to the V2 and have not heard anything except delays and someone orders 1 to sell and has already received it really
  • I pre order mine on July 30th and I'm still waiting. 
    I live in France
  • This is maddening.  People in the US are getting their wheels delivered today, while in Europe nothing seems to be happening.  I really think some feedback and update is required for us poor customers.

• Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
    In principle we deliver on a first come - first serve basis per region. We try to make shipments to all regions at the same time but due to distance and several other reasons, the products arrive earlier in some regions.

USA was first and next week, the first EU customers should get their products next week and then we will ship in AUS and J.

• Simon MaltbySimon Maltby Member
    edited October 2014

I thought they were being flown in... So EU and USA should have been at the same time!

This just makes no sense.

The wait is not over!

• I thought they were being flown in... So EU and USA should have been at the same time!

This just makes no sense.

The wait is not over!

I thought everybody voted against flying them in??  There was the poll where Thomas said that the price was going up €25, but if people preferred he would raise the price more and use air shipping to get more product over sooner and cut lead times.  Something like 66% of people voted that they'd prefer to have more discount than get wheels earlier.
  • The first batch were to be flown in regardless. The poll was for subsequent pre orders... at least that's my understanding.

• Thanks for the information Thomas :-)
  • y'all knew there were a lot off testing and production procedures to follow. And also the expected time you'd have it at home when pre ordered. Most of you are upgrading in whatever way, you CAN play with the items you're playing with now.....so just be patient...what's a day, week or month mean on a lifetime.
    They're doing everything they can to deliver the base asap. I think you're acting like a bunch off spoiled brats.
  • I have been without a wheel for 2 months waiting so I cant play. speak for yourself
  • You all should be thankfull Fanatec does it the way they do now. Other companies produce their product until they have more than.enough stock to provide every customer. They gave us a chance to get it within the three months from revealing till shipment, AND with discount.....in stead of wait in till March or April until they've got enough stock!
    I don't own a wheel atm now, but when I preordered it said 8 December 2014....and so be it.
    And from what I can read were the first bases expected to be delivered half of November...so they're even 2 weeks earlier....
    And to those who didn't get an invite when should have...you can't complain loud enough!!!
  • when I pre-ordered the expected date was 30th of september
  • when I pre-ordered the expected date was 30th of september
    Me too :(
  • You all should be thankfull Fanatec does it the way they do now. Other companies produce their product until they have more than.enough stock to provide every customer. They gave us a chance to get it within the three months from revealing till shipment, AND with discount.....in stead of wait in till March or April until they've got enough stock!
    I don't own a wheel atm now, but when I preordered it said 8 December 2014....and so be it.
    And from what I can read were the first bases expected to be delivered half of November...so they're even 2 weeks earlier....
    And to those who didn't get an invite when should have...you can't complain loud enough!!!
    When I initially pre-ordered I was told I would get my wheel in the last week of September. Then that was delayed to late October. Now Im being told it MIGHT be mid November.  All were asking for is a little more clarity on the situation. Is that too much to ask?
  • Sorry, what ? Mid November ? Who said this?

My information is END of THIS week. :-O
  • Well, how would you feel if you'd HAVE gotten a V1 and 2 months later you hear there'll be a V2 available soon....
  • I ordered on the 27th of August and sent a message to the sales team asking for my shipping date and they replied mid November. I am from UK.

• Well, how would you feel if you'd HAVE gotten a V1 and 2 months later you hear there'll be a V2 available soon....
    12 August ordered and paid (for much more, than only the base). 50 Euros more than paid for version 1 and still nothing except promises. Money is gone, or what?

How should I feel? Happy?
  • Seems we are all getting different information.  I too ordered from UK on August 27th and was told by the shop earlier in the week that it would ship by the end of this week.

Clearly stock has still not arrived at the warehouse yet... I can only presume something has gone wrong or there is a delay in customs.

Feels like we are so close, but not yet there.  It just hurts so bad that people in the states are getting theirs already.  Why can't I be more relaxed about this... its really winding me up today.

• You're money ain't gone...just think off all the work that is involved in creating, developing and production off such things! It takes time to get a product from zip to shipment, and they wanna deliver a flawless product....so testing testing testing.... what good is it to you if you have to return it every 3 months due to flaws!
    They immediately said from beginning they couldn't work against demand....
  • David ShafferDavid Shaffer Member
    edited October 2014

May I ask you guys how you are finding your expected delivery? I have a V2 Base ordered as well, however I don't think I remember seeing an estimated deliver date given.

Regards,

D

• I sent a message by clicking on the item in my 'order history' in 'my account'
  • I sent a message by clicking on the item in my 'order history' in 'my account'
    Thank you. I did what you suggested. Hope to hear something by tomorrow. Fanatec has been good about getting back to me with in a day or so.
  • Hello Damien,

Thanks for your message.

The estimated shipping date of your order is end of October, early November. You will get an email confirmation as soon as the goods will ship from the warehouse.

Thanks for your understanding.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,

• I got this reply on Tuesday this week...

Your order of the
    Clubsport Wheel Base V2 will be shipped out this week when our warehouse
    received the products on stock.

• Hello Damien,

Thanks for your message.

The estimated shipping date of your order is end of October, early November. You will get an email confirmation as soon as the goods will ship from the warehouse.

Thanks for your understanding.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,

Hi Damien, when you made the order??
    thanks
  • edited October 2014
    Hi Francisco,

I have order mine on july 30 th

I live in France.