Let us know what you think about your new tool!

Comments

• My second code has been transferred. 
  • Hi Thomas,
    Is there a way that we can be informed by email when XBone compatible wheels are going to be available for pre-order. There is very little new content on the blog so checking it daily for an announcement has become tedious. Something as simple as "New content has been added to the Fanatec blog" would work for me.

My V2 is very anxious to get in the action. A formula rim would be appreciated.

You can also use https://blogtrottr.com/ to get emails when the rss feed at the url below is updated.

http://www.fanatec.com/forum/categories/blog/feed.rss
  • Just wondering when Aus shipments will begin?
  • Trevor GeddisTrevor Geddis Member
    edited November 2014
    For those still sending requests for my US/Canada codes, please be advised they are both gone. I posted that here and on the "Codes" thread Nov. 15. Cheers!

• I am hoping that the Aus deliveries are close. They said delivery early December, so with a week aside for postage we should see an announcement very soon.
  • Things are getting way to quiet here. No one is receiving or unboxing!

• I am sure it will pick up after Dec 8th. I know I am hoping that is the case. ;)
  • I tried to order a rim for my CSW V2 but it seems that it is impossible to order from Fanatec USA, someone did order in the last 48h ?
  • Hello again, how are things progressing with the PS4 issue ?? Im about to sell my CSW base..
  • Yea, feels weird, barely any unboxing videos or reviews at that. Would think that there would be more from those that got the base in the 1st batch ;/
  • I got the base first week of November. It is a machine in a box. The opening video was fun, but what else is there to see? Once the Xbox One wheels are available and received, you might get more feedback. That is what this blog thread was asking for, feed back about the new tool. Many of us await the rest of the tool, the wheel. In the mean time, crickets.
  • Dillon RyanDillon Ryan Member
    edited November 2014
    Yea, feels weird, barely any unboxing videos or reviews at that. Would think that there would be more from those that got the base in the 1st batch ;/
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and theorize that they're too busy using the wheel  ;)
  • Half a loaf?  I received the Formula wheel I ordered a couple of weeks ago. Thank you. It's beautimous!  The loveliest thing I've ever held in my hands (except Consuela, of course).  I can't stop touching it (Consuela voiced the same complaint).  Now all I need is the base I ordered at the same time and my life will be complete.
  • Still waiting on my wheel in the US... hopefully it won't be much longer. Their support was less than helpful when asking for an estimated shipping date. 
  • Still waiting on my wheel in the US... hopefully it won't be much longer. Their support was less than helpful when asking for an estimated shipping date. 
    The estimated shipping date was shown when you ordere the wheel and i think it is also on your order confirmation.
    Less than helpful? Is that because they told you a date that didn't comply with your wishes? 

Every time I've ever inquired with customer service they have been courteous and fairly concise with the information given. Maybe if you elaborate on what is "less than helpful" we could determine if you are in a position to make such a pessimistic claim.
  • Greg WilliamsGreg Williams Member
    edited November 2014
    Sorry double post.
  • I know where he is coming from. I am in Australia.

Originally told the start of Nov, then Mid Nov then Mid Nov again even though it was past mid Nov, then finally the product is on the way to warehouse and will ship soon, and guess what Still nothing.

It also doesnt help that they dont contact us and give us updates on where our order status is at, It is always us contacting them.
  • From what you see online seems that in the first batch have been delivered very few.

I wait on December 8, and if my not been shipped sorry but I will cancel the order.

• I know where he is coming from. I am in Australia.

Originally told the start of Nov, then Mid Nov then Mid Nov again even though it was past mid Nov, then finally the product is on the way to warehouse and will ship soon, and guess what Still nothing.

It also doesnt help that they dont contact us and give us updates on where our order status is at, It is always us contacting them.

I really hope that the bases that were scheduled for December 08 are in that same shipment because otherwise I can't see myself getting my wheel base this year if that's what's happened with the November bases.
  • From what you see online seems that in the first batch have been delivered very few.

I wait on December 8, and if my not been shipped sorry but I will cancel the order.

From what you see online seems that in the first batch have been delivered very few.

From what you see online seems that in the first batch have been delivered very few.

• edited November 2014
    Gianfranco io ti seguo a ruota mi sn stufato della fanatec sono poco seri....però i miei soldi se li sono sucati subito alla faccia del preorderGianfranco I will follow suit me sn stew Fanatec are not serious .... But my money if they are sucati immediately to the face of the preorder
    Less than helpful? Is that because they told you a date that didn't comply with your wishes? 

Every time I've ever inquired with customer service they have been courteous and fairly concise with the information given. Maybe if you elaborate on what is "less than helpful" we could determine if you are in a position to make such a pessimistic claim.
    No, because they didn't provide a date or estimate at all. Simply said "You'll get an email when it ships."
  • I'm in the same boat as you, John. I don't even have an estimated date on my order page. It is blank; has been for over a month.
  • I'm in the same boat as you, John. I don't even have an estimated date on my order page. It is blank; has been for over a month.
    My order page shows an estimated ship date of 1/30/15, which is pretty damn disappointing since at the time I placed my order I was told:

So if you place an order now, the delivery would be early December. This delivery time could be reduced.
  • John KenneyJohn Kenney Member
    edited November 2014
    Thanks for your info. I'll do my best to forget about it for another two months. Hey, maybe I'll have a base and wheel for my Xbox One in time for my birthday (2/20)... I can hope!

BTW, that will still be less of a wait than I had to endure for the PWTS.... Improvements? (ish)
  • It is somewhat disappointing to have to wait but we wouldn't be disappointed if the product wasn't so great.  I am in the boat that have been told i should see the product around the middle of December.....but i am not going to get my hopes up.  My est. delivery date also shows 1/30/15, I will say that my past order from Fanatec for the CSS when it first came out showed a long est delivery date but it actually shipped a couple weeks before expected.

All I can say is be patient guys we are all in this together and then, one day, we will all be using our Fanatec wheel bases V2 and enjoying the hell out of them!  They will come and we will SMILE.
  • "24.11.2014 versendet, Your order has been forwarded for shipment. The carrier will be sending the tracking number by email to you."

christmas comes early this year....Thank You Thomas and Fanatec for the opportunity to get this great new product so early and on top of that with a great discount.
  • "24.11.2014 versendet, Your order has been forwarded for shipment. The carrier will be sending the tracking number by email to you."

christmas comes early this year....Thank You Thomas and Fanatec for the opportunity to get this great new product so early and on top of that with a great discount.

Here come the smiles
  • OK so my CSW is now sold and Im can't play my games for now
    :((. I also see that my invitation for the V2 is to old is there any chance of having a new one ?? But the most important question is about the PS4 compability it seems like answering anything around this issue is avoided ??