Fanatec on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

Comments

• @Thomas...Will the new driver for the bases be available at the 7th of May ?
  • Will there be an updated version of the last gen wheel sets eg forza csr wheel set or is it just the clubsport v2 wheel
  • I guess every wheel, since you can use other wheels too on PS4
  • so will there be new Firmware out for a CSR wheel?

• Nuno RamalhoNuno Ramalho Member
    edited April 2015
    Almost day 7...Pcars Day... :)
  • Fanatec CSS arraived today, ready for rumble ;)

• Thomas,
    Why don't CSR Elite pedals have PS4 support on your website. If they are connected to the GT2/GT3/CSR wheel then they should work, right?
    Just want to know for sure before I buy them...
  • Thomas Can you Tell me what Wheel FW i Need to use on My CSR Elite to play PCars on PS4? I Have FW 737 loaded into my CSR Elite at the Moment...if 737 will Not work with PS4 can you make the FW that will work available for Down Load... I Have FW 757 in my PC but Never loaded it into my wheel because i Like the Feel of FW 737. Thanx
  • Grimey...each wheel should work with the TO COME firmware for PCars, see page one the announcement...LOL
  • :( i need an invite for the v2 base. located in the US

i would even pay for one at this point
  • @Thomas. Can you please tell us when we will be able to get hold of the new firmware so we can get our wheels ready for launch day, which is fast approaching!?
    Some people will be getting their copies early, and it would be so frustrating to get the game and still not be able to use our wheels because the firmware isn't available.
  • Yeah Thomas, the 6th of May midnight PS4 download....I don't wanna go back to a controller...not even a day!!!
    Please let the firmware go live tomorrow?!
  • Yeah Thomas, the 6th of May midnight PS4 download....I don't wanna go back to a controller...not even a day!!!
    Please let the firmware go live tomorrow?!
    there is no firmware update for wheels, it will just work!

• edited May 2015
    James...your ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. I've read it wrong...the drivers are implemented in the game itself...whooohoooo.
    Play on! Let the 6th midnight come quickly!
  • Hi, i have a question, the fanatec CSR pedals (eu) working on ps4? 

• Hi, i have a question, the fanatec CSR pedals (eu) working on ps4? 

Hi John,

The PCars announcement refers to wheels only. Pedals and shifters should work fine as long as they are hooked directly to a PS4 compatible wheel. Also the U.S. store doesn't list compatibly with pedals just wheels. So I'm not sure why the shops are different. If you have a PS4 compatible wheel you should be just fine. Hope this helps. Have a great day!

• Hans KampeHans Kampe Member
    edited May 2015
    Hallo, 

ich hätte eine Frage/Problem:

Project Cars - PS4 - GT3 RS V2.

Nach vielen Versuchen wir das Wheel als das 911 Turbo erkannt. Soweit so gut. 
    Allerdings fängt dann das Spiel an zu haken. Sobald das Wheel bewegt wird oder eine andere Eingabe erfolgt, so verbessert sich das "stottern". Dies geschieht auch im Home-Menü des Spiels. Damit ist es unspielbar, da das Game quasi einfriert. 

Ist ein solches Verhalten bekannt?

Hello ,
    I have a question / problem :
    Project Cars + DayOne Patch - PS4 - GT3 RS V2 .
    After many attempts the Wheel recognized as the 911 Turbo . So far so good .
    However, then the game begins to hook . Once the wheel is moved , or other input is done , then the " stuttering "improved. This also happens in the game home menu. Thus, it is unplayable because the Game freezing .
    Is such behavior known ?

• Hans KampeHans Kampe Member
    edited May 2015

• Can anybody answer these questions for me please?

Is there anyway to get the CSRE steering wheel to work with a xbox one?

Is there a wheel coming out to be able to use the CSRE base with xbox one?

The steering wheels that are $399 do not come with the buttons and stuff to use? You must purchase this hub thing to make it actually work? As in it's going to cost $700 to just have a steering wheel without the purchase of the v2 base?

Do the CSRE Pedals and Shifter work with the new v2 base?

Thanks in advance but all these threads are filled with garbage and I can't find a place to post new questions or topics to get answers.
  • Maybe a firmware update is needed for the wheels?
  • Good day,
    I received PCars yesterday and tried everything to get my CSW wheel to work...latest drivers etc...
    well after 2 hours it was apparent to me that someting is missing... will there be a later on downloadable update to for the game itself that will support our wheels? Have I done something wrong?
    If anyone knows anything about this pls let me know, as this game can not be enjoyed without a wheel ofcourse...

Thanks
  • The people who is having problem is playing using PC or PS3 mode on their wheel?
    I only tomorrow can try the game in my PS4 with CSR wheel.
  • Hello,
    I tried everything... PC mode - PS3 mode... nothing works!
    CSW is updated with latest drivers. My PS4 is updated - PCars has the latest update downloaded....
    still nothing works!
  • Fanatec answer to my question:

this is how our wheels are working in project CARS:

“To use any Fanatec wheel you just need to connect it at or before the "Press X to Start" screen, then press the button which maps to X (PS3 mapping) on the wheel, it will then be automatically recognised and selected. I'm not sure if any specific firmware version is required as I believe it does just operate in PC mode.”

• Many many thanks for that my friend!
    I will try it later on when I get home and tell you if it works!
    So PS3 mode on the wheel or PC mode?
  • Now that I think about it ofcourse I am pretty sure I tried exactly this and nothing happened, but just to be 100% certain I will try one more time in all modes as well...

Thanks
  • Pedro RamosPedro Ramos Member
    edited May 2015
    Many many thanks for that my friend!
    I will try it later on when I get home and tell you if it works!
    So PS3 mode on the wheel or PC mode?
    I have a friend with some issues with the wheel, he is using a CSR like mine (but I'm waiting for the game, he got is yesterday), he told me that the wheel is recognized, work on the menus but when the race start the car don't move because the gear stays "N" and he cannot change. He says that he can ear the car accelerating, so the problem probably is not with the pedals.

Another friend of mine give me a tip to ask him if the clutch is enable in the game options, because there is a option for that on game settings, I'm waiting for is answer.
    Edit: Tried with both methods, doesn't work.

Fanatec says it work in PC Mode.
  • Ok Pc mode then, but pedals connected to the wheel not to the 2nd PS4 usb port correct?

Will try all possible configurations once again and let you know
  • The wheel stays this way.
  • Hallo, 

ich hätte eine Frage/Problem:

Project Cars - PS4 - GT3 RS V2.

Nach vielen Versuchen wir das Wheel als das 911 Turbo erkannt. Soweit so gut. 
    Allerdings fängt dann das Spiel an zu haken. Sobald das Wheel bewegt wird oder eine andere Eingabe erfolgt, so verbessert sich das "stottern". Dies geschieht auch im Home-Menü des Spiels. Damit ist es unspielbar, da das Game quasi einfriert. 

Ist ein solches Verhalten bekannt?

Hello ,
    I have a question / problem :
    Project Cars + DayOne Patch - PS4 - GT3 RS V2 .
    After many attempts the Wheel recognized as the 911 Turbo . So far so good .
    However, then the game begins to hook . Once the wheel is moved , or other input is done , then the " stuttering "improved. This also happens in the game home menu. Thus, it is unplayable because the Game freezing .
    Is such behavior known ?

Genau das gleiche Problem mit dem gleichen Equipment bei mir :(!

Same problem with same Equipment... :(!