Universal Hub for Xbox is now shipping -UPDATE

Comments

• Thank you Grimey and Antoine, appreciate your help.
  • Thanks Grimey for the tune. I just got my wheel base this morning and i am trying to tune it and have several questions. My first one is that i have the old clubsport peddles V1 and the abs rumble feature stopped working once i hooked them up to my V2 Wheel base has anyone else had this issue and is their a fix for it? Second i downloaded the driver 205 but can't access the tuning and test screen for the wheel on my Laptop and i have tried clicking the clubsport controller in the fanatec icon and it just takes me to a basic screen but it doesn't take me to the screen where it shows my wheel etc. Finally what settings do you guys run on the wheel itself ie spring, force etc? I have the 
  • Sorry for the double post i accidentally hit enter but i was saying i have the bmw m3 rim by the way.
  • edited June 2015
    Wheel Settings Set DOR to Off Let PCars Control the DOR... Everything else in wheel i Leave as it is.

The FW Did you unzip the File and Tell it to Run as admin???

The ABS Rumble Does Not work with PCars until the Update v1.4
  • edited June 2015
    What number does you display show when turning base on ? It should be 065...If not you didn't update it yet.
    Look couple a posts above...mind too. Skip the XOne hub part...

Fanatec ClubSport Wheel - Manual (updated):

Fanatec ClubSport Wheel: Mounting, PC Driver, and…:
  • any 1 have the PCars update v1.4 yet
  • Nope...not at home yet and no new notification on PS app

• Grimey whats Dor? Thank you very much for the pdf btw the game feels amazing 
  • Degree of Rotation
  • NVM Degrees of rotation lol. I got the drivers to work i had to uninstall then reinstall them
  • Has anyone got the 1.4 patch yet?
  • I'm still waiting for the XB1 version of the patch to be released....
  • Patch is out for download on the PS4. I am downloading it now yaaaaaaaay!!!!!
  • Grimey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check new topic !!!!!!!!
    Brake still looks the same...but clutch something else...can't see it well looking at it side ways.
    But I'm deffo gonna get it first week of August...grasses
  • Natalie BNatalie B Member, Moderator, Betatester
    edited June 2015
    Patch 1.4 PS4 = Pretty .... Pretty ... Pretty ... ... ... Good :)
    I have checked the AA and by reducing it to 0 I get the best results (same as PC/XBO) very nice and clean, very playable.

Good update overall and, WOW! that game is really playable on the DS4 on PS4 vs the XBOcontroler. It plays really well out of the box on PS4.

They have also adjusted the default post processing settings, by changing little things like sun Flare to subtle etc (good choice IMO)

I haven't Hooked the wheel up yet (as my pedals don't arrive back from repair (Johannes) until mon/tue) so can't give you any info re: FFB etc but it's "looking" really good for PS4 and no more blur/ghosting is present!

There are still a few minor issues (AF doesn't seem to have improved massively and is still not on par with XBO AF) shadow loading issues are still present and a few other little things here and there left to fix.

Hoeever, IMO this is where I stop talking and really get my teeth into playing.
    Most of the issues are now small enough to easily deal with.

Job well done to SMS :D
  • My impressions of the patch so far. The wheel is definitely more lively but the FFB in the corners doesn't feel as torquey as it was before which i liked. I still have no ABS on the peddles but the clutch is there and i am not having the shifting issues that I was having. Grimey I think you will have to update your settings pdf. 
  • Natalie, what's AA ?
    Really strange Julian...Cause with fw 094 there IS ABS vibration!!!
    I'm gonna try it now and tell y'all if it's worth updating from 065 to 094 again...Grimey
  • Strange...on the XOne hub the XOne home button assignement is solved, but the 'X' button still has same problem. Assign it on top box, the three button box 'X' still gives "multiple assignement" issue. On ps4.
  • Natalie..you've got a shifter don't you ? Why not assigning brake and gas on the shifter flippers for a while....something to get used to..but you have to let go the gas to shift with feet to !!!
  • edited June 2015
    any 1 have the PCars update v1.4 yet
    I think you'll be Really pleased...can't switch off center spring...but it's less heavy and more realistic to me!!! But I also think you're gonna tweak it JUST A LITTLE to get it right!! ;)
    Do Formula Rookie on Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya NATIONAL to test Grimey...you'll go insane...

Also the heavy lock up when leaving garage trough pit lane is gone...I can move my wheel back again to catch it right up after leaving pit !!!

But I got a counter clockwise smacker again honing from a race to pause button to pits...glad my hands weren't on the rim!!!
  • Antoine what FW are you using??? Im Still on 65... Should i update... is the wheel being Off center fixed? I usually Test on one of the Dubai Tracks... Nice Mix of Tricky Curves and Fast Straights
  • Why is it on the xbone hub when in pc mode you can alter the spring in tuning but in xbox mode you cant.
  • FW 65 Has No ABS also FFB Seems to be weaker But the Steering seems the Same...im gonna update to FW 94 and See....I Hope the Weel Not Staying Centered is Gone.
  • Still on 65 too...but I think the master and Sop scale have to be tuned down...Mz scale a whole lot...Cause curb feel is tremendous now.
    Had master and Sop on 60 with rookie...but still to strong now. Really can't tell if off centre issue is resolved..only drove 30 min.
    Whatever you do after update...DON'T calibrate the wheel...somehow it feels different and better!!!
  • Do you Have ABS Rumble on 65??? Mine Did Not.
  • Im on FW 94 and There is Still No ABS Rumble!!! WTF??? ~X(

Wheel Seems to be Straight and Level Turning Feels the Same But FFB is Not as Strong maybe due to they Fixed the Center Spring Issue... I Had My in game FFB at 75 in gonna Try 100....BRB
  • Grimey set ABS to off and do a real emergency brake...it IS there...but kicks in real late...couple a seconds after lock up!
  • Did you set every FFB setting back to your own values ? Cause after patch everything gone. And it looks to me the reset values are indeed the Spades settings!
  • Look at all the great info and help. Back on topic! I'm proud of you all for helping each other. But as a retired street racer I will say don't give away all your secrets. ;)
  • edited June 2015
    Antoine what settings were Changed??? All My Settings were There!!! Including My in Car FFB Settings