Universal Hub for Xbox is now shipping -UPDATE

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    @Thomas PM sent if you get the chance.
  • Sabastian Weides the ABS Rumble Feature Has Never Worked in PCars!!! that will be Fixed in the Patch.

Grimey: for sure it was there. Played only PCars at the Moment and it was there - for sure!
  • Grimey: guess you didn't read my post then ;P

Antoine: looks good!
  • Comes Assembled hey?

As they are a pain in the butt to put together

Didn't have any trouble taking it completely stripping it to create my own set-up. It just takes a bit of time deciding which hole to pick to get it where you want the box.

• I too can confirm the ABS rumble IS there with the XOne version of PCars !
    @Toon...only costed me 30e....but I'm still going for the Sparco..looks so much better and is almost flat..so easier reaching the buttons
  • Grimey and all who use Grimeys settings and are fighting the center spring issue. Set your 'SOFT clipping slider to 2.5 in the 'options and help' FFB menu. THAT'S the missing link for now until patch 1.4 I guess.
  • Good Post Toon.. I Just went Back and Read it... Ive been On and Off so ive Missed alot and Need to do some catch up Reading.... I May have to get PCars for the XB1 and Run it with the TX... Im Sure i can Find a Tweek For it... The PS4 Version is Great with My Tweek!!! I can Clearly Feel Everything!!! Ive cut the Main FFB down to 65 and it Feels Great for all cars there!!! Everything else is the Same.
  • Where are the PS4 people that play PCars???
  • Jason ShafferJason Shaffer Member
    edited June 2015
    Did you guys notice the update to Thomas' initial post? I think you'll like it!
    I thought this couldn't be done? Huh.lol. Seems we were right that it is indeed possible. And with MS integrating Xbox One more and more with PC it just makes sense.
    Reading comprehension on these forums.... According to CURRENT MS LICENSING AGREEMENTS it can't be done, hope that helps.  Obviously, if MS changes their policy it can be done, did I not already state it doesn't require any more horsepower to add more button mapping? I merely pointed out they never changed the policy for the lifespan of the 360.
  • Okay...ran into an XOne hub problem. Try using wheel set up menu watching the display and scroll trough it in XOne mode. Then set base in pc mode by pushing both buttons according to the manual and scroll trough the wheel set up again watching the display again.
    In XOne modus you can only change set up till 'DRI'. But in pc mode you'll also have: 'FOR', 'SPR' and 'DPR'
  • Tomorrow is delivery day for my hub and shifter, then its final setup and drive time, fortunately I have Thursday and Friday off to catch up on what I've been missing out on
    edited June 2015
    Sabastian Weides the ABS Rumble Feature Has Never Worked in PCars!!! that will be Fixed in the Patch.
    Has always worked for me.

Looks like Fanatec doesn't only ship USPS on Monday's anymore!
    Hard to believe after all this time playing FM5 with a gamepad that my V2 is about to
    have them eating my dust!

Your item departed a transfer airport in Metropolitan Area, Vancouver,
    CANADA on June 7, 2015 at 9:32 am. The item is currently in transit to
    the destination.
  • Jason....we ALL know you're playing on pc by now...it WASN'T that way on consoles and until patch 1.4 is officially out, it's still NOT there on ps4. Sigh...
    edited June 2015
    Sabastian Weides the ABS Rumble Feature Has Never Worked in PCars!!! that will be Fixed in the Patch.
    Has always worked for me
    Jason....we ALL know you're playing on pc by now...it WASN'T that way on consoles and until patch 1.4 is officially out, it's still NOT there on ps4. Sigh...
    Jason....we ALL know you're playing on pc by now...it WASN'T that way on consoles and until patch 1.4 is officially out, it's still NOT there on ps4. Sigh...
    He said it doesn't work in pCars which isn't true because it works for me. Funny that you would praise the ps4 so much over in the petion on xbox.com, but it doesn't look like anything worth selling the XO and hub for to me.
    Anyone get shipping notice for the Clubsport Pedals V2 (with new features)?
    Has always worked for me.

Looks like Fanatec doesn't only ship USPS on Monday's anymore!
    Hard to believe after all this time playing FM5 with a gamepad that my V2 is about to
    have them eating my dust!

Your item departed a transfer airport in Metropolitan Area, Vancouver,
    CANADA on June 7, 2015 at 9:32 am. The item is currently in transit to
    the destination.
    Can't wait till I get that email. Unfortunately I have to wait until Aug 31 :(
  • Where are the PS4 people that play PCars???
    I play on ps4 grimey. right now i have everything except my wheelbase v2 which is supposed to ship by the 17th of this month. I am playing with my csr but project cars killed the FFB motor in it so i am now getting weak FFB and a strange noise. I still play it but will play it more when i get my wheelbase and i can't wait to try out your FFB settings.
  • edited June 2015
    Thomas, can you guys also change, in new firmware, the way the V2 acts when starting practice or qualifying in PCars. With 065 the wheel was loose and you could prepare to what was coming...but with 094 the wheel locks to centre until the pop up manual control appears and comes loose with a shock...
  • So, finally the pic :)

Hope, wireless and IR functionality (it recocnizes who is sitting on the driver seat, same as the controller lights in front, they are viewed by kinnect) will be added for Xbox One use.

I am also having same problems with have been stated already with Project Cars.

Best regards, Alexander

• edited June 2015
    Hmmmm I May Have to get PCars for the XB1 and Tweek for the TX.
  • how do you guys center the wheel? there is only one joystick and the video manual says to press both sticks in?????

• cancel that found out in the manual its menu and A
  • Another question. I can't get the gear indicator to show up even though PCars says its enabled. Any ideas?
  • Gear indicator...on display or what?
  • Yeah on the tuning display
  • edited June 2015
    You've got it plugged vertical ? Maybe not good plugged in? Does it work when you do a display test hooked on pc, running Fanatec program?
    Cause it works on my hub.
  • Yeah that all works a can adjust FFB etc from the display. But when I'm changing gear don't see the numbers but if I enter tuning menu and also test on pc then it works weird.
  • edited June 2015
    Hmmmm...I'm outa options...do you load PCars and then turn on the wheel...or do you turn on wheel first and then load PCars? I Didn't even know it could be turned on and off....
    Wait another thing comes to mind...if you check games and apps, click on PCars...is it 18.1GB or 18.7GB ? It should be 18.7 GB to have the patch in it.
    If you're not sure, just do a hard reset on the XOne. Turn off you're XOne BY HAND pushing the button about 10sec until it shuts down instantly. Unplug the power cable for about a minute and boot up again, turn on wheel and start up PCars again.
  • Also.... When quitting a game also close it to leave no flares and bits on the XOne. You can achieve that by pushing the X menu button, when in menu the game is white line marked, push start button and scroll to close and your done!
  • Natalie BNatalie B Member, Moderator, Betatester
    edited June 2015
    @Stephen the LED display on the XBO HUB is currently not supported on the XBO (for in game info) it's only used for the tuning menu (on XBO) but is utilised for selected gear etc on PC/PS4.

The LED gear info feature ONLY works on PC and PS4 at the moment and is NOT currently supported on the XBO.

Brake Rumble on CSPv2 is supported on all supported XBOX/PS4 Games etc when connected to a CSW base
    XBOHUB only supports Wired connection (no wireless connect)
    You CAN NOT adjust SPR etc on the XBOHUB when connected to an XBO in XBOX mode.
    Neutral is not currently supported on XBO version of PCars when usual a H pattern shifter.

The manual is available for those having issues trying to center the wheel and calibrate shifter ;)
    Hope that helps ;)