Introducing the new Clubsport Pedals V3 - UPDATE

Comments

• I'd be up for some Forza! What time are you gonna be on, it's a work night so I won't be out late :D

Just emailed and asked them to pop 2 dampers onto my order ;)
    My 8 week old V2s are gonna be jealous very soon!
    Did you hear back from Fanatec. How long it usually takes for them to respond.
    I am in the same situation, my email on order upgrade seems to go unnoticed.

• Great work, love the new pedals!
    New vibration motor on the accelerator pedal is really nice touch.

I also like the new, more durable brake design.
    Would it be possible to make an upgrade kit for CV2 so we also don't have to buy spare load cells?

• Natalie BNatalie B Member, Moderator, Betatester
    I'd be up for some Forza! What time are you gonna be on, it's a work night so I won't be out late :D

Just emailed and asked them to pop 2 dampers onto my order ;)
    My 8 week old V2s are gonna be jealous very soon!
    Did you hear back from Fanatec. How long it usually takes for them to respond.
    I am in the same situation, my email on order upgrade seems to go unnoticed.

It was about 2 days initially, which is fine as the items won't be here for weeks yet anyway :)
  • edited June 2015
    When i Clean and Lube My Pedals i use Teflon Bicycle Chain Lube... its a Dry Lube and Does Not attract Dust.
  • edited June 2015
    Oooh BTW New CSP 3 Pedals ordered 2 days ago!!! Aaah ha ha haa!!!

All the Fancy Features didnt Mean Much to me... My V1 pedals are Still Great... the thing that Sold Me is the 12bit Resolution, 1026 points of movement connected to the Wheel vs the 8 bit v1 & v2 only 256 points of movement when connected to the wheel!!! That Equals Super precise Throttle and Brake controle... Thats guarenteed to better your lap times!!!

I Holding off untill End of ??? to order a XB1 Hub hoping for News about a stand alone Rim... i almost pulled the Trigger with the backwards compatability thats on its way but if the Hub wont work with XB360 Racing games then i can wait a little longer but i will definitly have a Hub before FM6 Launches... Hopefully.... LoL

Hmmm i wonder can the CSP V1 & V2 be upgraded to 12 bit by putting in the New 12 bit PCB and maybe the Hall Sensors??? Very interesting. Hmmm.
  • edited June 2015
    1 thing... i dont like the Red and Black.... Nope i just dont...but the pedals are to be used Not to be seen so im ok with it... i would have preffered just a Solid Color.... Steel Grey/ Polished aluminum...i dunno...jmo
  • In addition to my previous question about brake pedal upgrade kit for CV2 (CV1?), will we able to order D-shape pedal plates for CV1/2?
    if not can anyone recommend good 3rd party pedal plates?
  • Awesome upgrade from the V2

CSP V3   Pre-Order  DONE !
  • In addition to my previous question about brake pedal upgrade kit for CV2 (CV1?), will we able to order D-shape pedal plates for CV1/2?
    http://www.derekspearedesigns.com/tilton-style-pedal-pads.html
  • Will there be any video reviews by TheSimPit,SimRacingGarage or SimRacingReview before release ?
  • Devastated about this, ordered V2 from Aus on June 10th (upgrading from CSR elite) after reading no news about a V3. Sounds like only a few days later existing orders in US and UK got an automatic upgrade.

Got my V2's yesterday and haven't been happy knowing now they are not the best, the red additions along with improved customization and throttle vibration has me jealous. If only Aus got the same update deal as US and UK :((
  • Devastated about this, ordered V2 from Aus on June 10th (upgrading from CSR elite) after reading no news about a V3. Sounds like only a few days later existing orders in US and UK got an automatic upgrade.

Got my V2's yesterday and haven't been happy knowing now they are not the best, the red additions along with improved customization and throttle vibration has me jealous. If only Aus got the same update deal as US and UK :((
    Ouch that sucks. Write them off as a loss and sell them on Ebay/Gumtree. At least that's what I'd do.

Although it's a bit cheeky, you could just return them and wait for V3 to come in stock...
    http://www.derekspearedesigns.com/tilton-style-pedal-pads.html
    Thanks!

Send it back and get the refund...your not satisfied with the product and pre order V3s.

Send it back and get the refund...your not satisfied with the product and pre order V3s.

Or sell used? Have you seen the resell value of about every Fanatec product lately!! Very high.
  • Yeah...I guess he could also get the full or more additional cost back if he sells m
  • He's in Australia so the resale value isn't as high. Plus they're already popping up on Ebay. 

Though given the news ones are $379 up from $329, I'm sure he could sell it for $300 to those who would rather save the $80. 

Or sell used? Have you seen the resell value of about every Fanatec product lately!! Very high.
    That's pretty much the only viable option. Like buying a new car off the lot, just before the new model year. You may like the new year car better, but, you have bought the previous model. All of us have done that. Then we upgrade. Sux, but timing is everything. There is nothing wrong with the V2 pedals. So, Daniel, I would suggest enjoy your new pedals. After about a year, check back and sell your pedals and upgrade then. Too many people get sucked into the iPhone upgrade mentality. Must have the latest and greatest. That's nothing more than marketing hype. That's just my old and very experienced opinion. Cheers!

Although it's a bit cheeky, you could just return them and wait for V3 to come in stock...
    the only thing that is cheeky is that FANATEC sends you the V2 for the price of the V3 altough everyone else in  EU and US gets an upgrade to V3's. Daniel ordered on 10th june. Two days later was the message about the V3 on facebook... I would return the V2 in every case. Seems that FANATEC wants to get rid of the old stuff in their warehouse for the price of the new stuff (V3). That is not  the way I would want to be treated as a customer...

the only thing that is cheeky is that FANATEC sends you the V2 for the price of the V3 altough everyone else in  EU and US gets an upgrade to V3's. Daniel ordered on 10th june. Two days later was the message about the V3 on facebook... I would return the V2 in every case. Seems that FANATEC wants to get rid of the old stuff in their warehouse for the price of the new stuff (V3). That is not  the way I would want to be treated as a customer...
    Aren't prices higher in AUS? Just asking?
  • CSW V2 has arrived.  Painful wait for XBO hub begins.  Now ... do I fleabay my V1 pedals and pre-order V3's?  And do I buy a formula rim so I can get that hub up & running with PC / PS3?

Must.
    Resist.
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    CSW V2 has arrived.  Painful wait for XBO hub begins.  Now ... do I fleabay my V1 pedals and pre-order V3's?  And do I buy a formula rim so I can get that hub up & running with PC / PS3?

Must.
    Resist.
    I feel your pain man. 
  • Best lubricant is fishing reel gear grease. It is very light so flows well, and designed for small components and long usage. Comes in easy to apply tubes with tiny tips for getting into tight places. No mess, no mus, no fuss. 

Thanks for the tip
  • CSW V2 has arrived.  Painful wait for XBO hub begins.  Now ... do I fleabay my V1 pedals and pre-order V3's?  And do I buy a formula rim so I can get that hub up & running with PC / PS3?

Must.
    Resist.
    Not sure where you live but if you wanna sell try Craigslist 1st. No fees. And I've had great experiences buying used off CL. You should do fine. Or keep as a back up.

• After looking them over time and again I think I'll ditch the red screws etc.. I liked it upon 1st sight but now I'm thinking all black or a custom color that matches my rig. What's the opinion of y'all?
  • I'm going for the RSeat RS1 Assetto Corsa edition to match the V3s..LMAO

Must.
    Resist.

I was in the same boat. My V2 base arrived last November. Just finally booted it up two weeks ago when my X1 Hub showed up.

Oh, and my six year old V1 pedals are still just as marvelous as the day I got them. Absolutely no need for me to upgrade.

• The Formula Rim is excellent Gavin and is such good vlue for money. I love mine, and not just for open wheelers. 

I'd encourage you to get one and start racing already. 
  • Hello there fellow racers.im new. To this gaming job .can any one. Give advise I am in two minds. Here to which Porsche wheel to get for my p4 what's the best and why please folks .also I have ordered the best pedals and best shifter money can buy from fanatec.and. How can I get 7th gear with Same wheel .i don't seem to get any response. From u know. Who fan tastic at taking money