Introducing the new Clubsport Pedals V3 - UPDATE

Comments

• edited July 2015

• > Josef Bartůněk>

• edited July 2015
    Just ordered this beauty...how nice the new V3s will look on this rig....red/black red/black red/black....yeayyyyyhhhhyy

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Just ordered this beauty...how nice the new V3s will look on this rig....red/black red/black red/black....yeayyyyyhhhhyy

Very nice Antoine ! Which company makes that?
  • It's a RSeat RS1...warning...it ain't cheap.
  • Sweet. What around here is? LOL

• I been looking at the Obutto Revolution for a while... Im waiting for them to go on sale or just a plain price Drop... I dont want to spend $1.000 on it.
  • I been looking at the Obutto Revolution for a while... Im waiting for them to go on sale or just a plain price Drop... I dont want to spend $1.000 on it.
    Check CL. There is a Revo in Chicago for sale and two Rennsport rigs for sale in Ohio and on the east coast. But new ones pop up daily.
  • I don't like the looks of the Obutto...but hey everyone's got their own taste mate.
  • Rseat RS1 (the simple one) 640€ :)
  • I guess you've got it about a year ago...those start of at €788 incl vat. EX shipping!!!
  • Obutto's are ugly, like a jungle gym in your house.
  • Yes, about a year, and cost me 620€ With DHL transport in Portugal..

For the Priice as far, the best one on the market
    Rs1 is on top of my list...but I prefer a jungle gym, so I can work out too, FAR above having a Xmas tree all year long. :O) :))
  • edited July 2015
    Obutto's are ugly, like a jungle gym in your house.
    That all Depends on How Much Space you Have... I Have a Entire Media Room in My House... Stricktly for Man Kave Stuff... I would Not put a Obutto Revolution Nor a Rseat in My Living Room area. Lucky for Me Space is Not a Issue.... Ive been waiting for the Price to Drop on the Obutto... Soon as it Drops to a Reasonable Price im Getting it... I dont want to Spend $999.00 on it!!! No Bueno... For that Price i would buy a 2nd V2 wheel and a 2nd PS4/XB1 for when i Have Company over.
  • Can someone tell me how to get parts my club sport peddles are always broken .such a hassle to get parts please help me thank u
  • Brian, go here: https://www.fanatec.com/eu-en/support/faq, login and click on support.
    It's the only way.
  • edited July 2015
    Go to the web Shop Page, Click on pedals Click accessorys at the Bottom of the page.
  • edited July 2015
    He can Buy the Hall Sensors Right off the web shop page... Im looking at them Now the only thing i dont see is the PCB Board they must have taken it down because of the V3's coming out.... I bought all New parts for my v1 pedals 4 months ago.
    Rs1 is on top of my list...but I prefer a jungle gym, so I can work out too, FAR above having a Xmas tree all year long. :O) :))
    Don't use up all your girly emoticons from your pink iphone in the same post, save some for your sony pony trolling on Xbox.com , KainNL. I'm sure the MS reps are still laughing at your dumb comments over there.
  • edited July 2015
    Cheap shots again...You're like a tape recorder repeating itself!!!! 6th time you mention Xbox.com post btw....that REALLY REALLY upsets you doesn't it...MicroSOFTIE.
    And trolling...read your own posts over here...your the Trolls EMPEROR

>:) :-h :-@
  • I've owned an Obutto Ozone cockpit for over 5 years and it is brilliant, built like a tank and now holds my Accuforce wheel without a sweat - the analogy of a jungle gym is odd 8-} . Anyway I am waiting for my CSS-SQ to arrive this week so I can mount it onto the obutto shifter plate that used to have my original Porsche Wheel shifters mounted, a simple but strong & versatile rig & well priced.

My Clubsport Pedals v1 are still going strong and also bought 5 years back. Regrettably though both the Porsche Wheel Turbo S that I bought at that time failed, one after 4 years and the other after about 10 hours of use. Unfortunately outside of warranty so Fanatec would not offer any fix or help. Lesson I learnt was I should have tested that wheel during warranty instead of keeping it as a backup that proved to be a waste of 500 Aussie$ :-S reason in part why I opted out of csw v2.

I will buy the new CSP v3 though as they look like a nice upgrade from my current v1's. B-)
  • Jason ShafferJason Shaffer Member
    edited July 2015
    Cheap shots again...You're like a tape recorder repeating itself!!!! 6th time you mention Xbox.com post btw....that REALLY REALLY upsets you doesn't it...MicroSOFTIE.

Your pink iphone must be overheating using all those emoticons, how will you continue to troll Xbox.com commenting on sony's pos4 if it gets too hot ? Tell us more about how you will be "looking forward with project morpheus" again? That should be so fun for you now that the recommended minimum spec for "presence" in VR has been updated to a GTX980 or equivalant.

Keep on trolling, you little sony pony, KainNL
  • Chris  BrosharChris Broshar Member
    edited July 2015
    Got my email that the v3s will ship soon!

Update. Got FedEx tracking number. Will be here Friday!
  • Can't wait for your report, Chris. No confirmation email here yet. But waiting (im)patiently, as always. :-)

• Can't wait for your report, Chris. No confirmation email here yet. But waiting (im)patiently, as always. :-)

I hear ya Trevor. Now if we could get this blog cleaned up everything would be perfect. ;)
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Got my email that the v3s will ship soon!

Update. Got FedEx tracking number. Will be here Friday!
    Hey Chris was your original shipping date Aug 31st?
  • Mine will be here tomorrow too...yeahhhhhhh
    No Joseph, shipping date 31/07/2015.
  • Cheap shots again...You're like a tape recorder repeating itself!!!! 6th time you mention Xbox.com post btw....that REALLY REALLY upsets you doesn't it...MicroSOFTIE.

Your pink iphone must be overheating using all those emoticons, how will you continue to troll Xbox.com commenting on sony's pos4 if it gets too hot ? Tell us more about how you will be "looking forward with project morpheus" again? That should be so fun for you now that the recommended minimum spec for "presence" in VR has been updated to a GTX980 or equivalant.

Keep on trolling, you little sony pony, KainNL
    You really CAN'T think of anything else but the Xbox.com post...can you...does it bother you so much that I offended your employer...MicroSOFTIE.
    AGAIN cheap shot and the little tape recorder you are.
    And the more it annoys you using emo cons....the more I'll use m...

:D <:-P :-& :-t