Introducing the new Clubsport Pedals V3 - UPDATE

Comments

• nice my ship date is 8/31 hopefully they get pushed out sooner
  • same snif i can't wait ,  help me to stay alive
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Mine will be here tomorrow too...yeahhhhhhh
    No Joseph, shipping date 31/07/2015.
    So your getting it a couple of weeks earlier. Hmmm maybe there is a chance I will get mine sooner :)
  • Natalie BNatalie B Member, Moderator, Betatester
    edited July 2015
    Got my email that the v3s will ship soon!

Update. Got FedEx tracking number. Will be here Friday!

I wanna see pictures, video, reviews, EVERYTHING :D
    Mine won't be here until August, can't wait though they look spectacular!

It was my birthday at the weekend (yay) and I had hoped an early gift would arrive ... It didn't :(

But not long to go now, hopefully Chris can keep us all updated in the mean time ;)
    Mine will be here tomorrow too...yeahhhhhhh
    No Joseph, shipping date 31/07/2015.

Today! :-0

Live unboxing on twitch? ;)
    Totally not dropping hints or anything...
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY! , Nat. Sorry a bit late. Hope it was a good one. Cheers!
  • edited July 2015
    Hey Natalie...a late happy birthday!!
    I've got them right here at home...but I'm gonna wait unpacking and using them until my RS1 arrives on Monday or Tuesday...got a tracking nr of it yesterday, but unfortunately Gefco doesn't work the same way UPS does. So my hope that I would get it all today was false...but I don't mind. Still got my PlaySeat.

@Joseph, I'll help you hoping for early delivery dude.
  • Happy Birthday Natalie :))
  • Antoine Thats Bull Crap!!! Open them Pedals and Give us Pics and Full Details!!! The Suspense is Killing Me ~X(
    edited July 2015
    Antoine Thats Bull Crap!!! Open them Pedals and Give us Pics and Full Details!!! The Suspense is Killing Me ~X(

I agree with G! :D
    Get those puppies opened and shared with your friends (that's us) ;)
  • V3s made it! Migraine though so not messing with them yet. >:P
  • Cheap shots again...You're like a tape recorder repeating itself!!!! 6th time you mention Xbox.com post btw....that REALLY REALLY upsets you doesn't it...MicroSOFTIE.
    And trolling...read your own posts over here...your the Trolls EMPEROR

>:) :-h :-@
    Your pink iphone must be overheating using all those emoticons, how will you continue to troll Xbox.com commenting on sony's pos4 if it gets too hot ? Tell us more about how you will be "looking forward with project morpheus" again? That should be so fun for you now that the recommended minimum spec for "presence" in VR has been updated to a GTX980 or equivalant.

Keep on trolling, you little sony pony, KainNL
    You really CAN'T think of anything else but the Xbox.com post...can you...does it bother you so much that I offended your employer...MicroSOFTIE.
    AGAIN cheap shot and the little tape recorder you are.
    And the more it annoys you using emo cons....the more I'll use m...

:D <:-P :-& :-t
    Aw, the little sony pony is so sensitive. More little emoticons from his pink iphone.  The funny thing is my pCars works and YOU'RE the one with all the problems, ever thought that maybe you're just too plain stupid to play videogames? Your TROLLING on xbox.com exposes how much you don't understand. The reps are still laughing, yeah "looking forward with project morpheus" in pCars , well @ 852X480 resolution maybe. Get educated. Go back to your pos4 and your little anime games
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    edited July 2015
    Totally not dropping hints or anything...
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAT. Love the hair !!! Just finished a shoot with a look just like that.
  • Opened up the V3s. They are beautiful!!! I love how they beveled the edge to reveal the chrome. Subtle but yet huge. The optional pedal pads are very nice. I thought they may be a hard rubber. The are hard plastic. I like this much better. They won't bend or wear like rubber does. The red color is much more subdued than I thought the pics show. It's not as bright. I think my red pedal pads might look killer on the v3s. I'll get pics ASAP. I just grabbed a quick peak. Sorry.
    Opened up the V3s. They are beautiful!!! I love how they beveled the edge to reveal the chrome. Subtle but yet huge. The optional pedal pads are very nice. I thought they may be a hard rubber. The are hard plastic. I like this much better. They won't bend or wear like rubber does. The red color is much more subdued than I thought the pics show. It's not as bright. I think my red pedal pads might look killer on the v3s. I'll get pics ASAP. I just grabbed a quick peak. Sorry.

The anticipation is killing me :D
  • Late congratulations on your Birthday Natalie! ;)
  • Hey Grimey do you have updated FFB settings now that the updates for p cars is out and if so can you provide a link. I have your old settings but FFB still feels a little off. I am playing on ps4 btw
  • My big stack of Fanatec boxes arrived! :) 

WOW! I just spent the evening playing with my new v3 pedals... Simply amazing!  I am upgrading from the v1 clubsport pedals - so I can't compare vs. the v2, but they are in an entirely different league than the v1. I am more than impressed.  The brake feels great, and seems very accurate.  They look awesome, and the pedal extensions feel great.  

My old setup was the Porsche 911 wheel, CSR shifter and v1 clubsport pedals.  My new setup is the clubsport wheel base with bmw m3 wheel and carbon formula wheel, clubsport shifter, clubsport handbrake and v3 clubsport pedals.  

After seeing the new included pedal pads, I couldn't help but compare the new pedals to my Lotus Exige race car.  They are VERY similar in shape and feel.  I felt right at home with them.  Take a look at the photo I uploaded, they are essentially the same.  Sorry for the poor quality, it's really hard to squeeze into a position you can hold the pedal and a phone to take a pic in the Lotus.  The D style pedal pads are made out of a hard plastic, with a metal mounting bracket.  Everything else on the pedals are metal.  

I'm equally impressed with the steering wheels - the formula rim really feels great compared to a real formula mazda (I've never driven an F1 to compare, sorry!) and the M3 rim is also VERY good.  Since I was in the garage taking pictures of pedals, I figured I'd compare it to my M3 race car's wheel as well.  Although my real M3 is not a GT2 like the wheel is modeled after, it seems to match up very nicely.  The Fanatec wheel is a bit narrower than the real one, and doesn't have as nice stitching but is none the less amazing.  The whole fact I can compare them is still leaving me in awe. 

I was really wondering if the pedal upgrade would be worth it -- and I almost kept my old ones.  I am *SO* glad I didn't and chose to get the new ones.  The fact my v2 back-order was upgraded to the v3 pedals worked out awesome.  

These pedals rock.

-Scott

Good luck to everyone racing! 
  • Nice pics thanks for sharing Scott   :)  I am also updating from v1 pedals so was very interested to read your comments. cheers mate.

@Jason Shaffer please take your petty squabble to a chat room or something, people come here to read updates about the V3 pedals, not to read this sort of juvenile rubbish you are posting -  it really is becoming annoying. Thanks.
  • Thanks for the pictures and the first impressions. I started a few month ago with simracing. I started with the G27 setup, now i go to exchange step by step the setup against fanatec equip. At first i exchange the pedalset with the V3. Cant wait untill 31.08. to get it, hope to get it a few days/weeks earlier. I also hope it will push me a bit in better lap-times.
  • Nice pics thanks for sharing Scott   :)  I am also updating from v1 pedals so was very interested to read your comments. cheers mate.

@sony ponies please take your petty squabble to a chat room or something, people come here to read updates about the V3 pedals, not to read this sort of juvenile rubbish you are posting -  it really is becoming annoying. Thanks.
    Fixed
  • Cheap shots again...You're like a tape recorder repeating itself!!!! 6th time you mention Xbox.com post btw....that REALLY REALLY upsets you doesn't it...MicroSOFTIE.
    And trolling...read your own posts over here...your the Trolls EMPEROR

>:) :-h :-@
    Your pink iphone must be overheating using all those emoticons, how will you continue to troll Xbox.com commenting on sony's pos4 if it gets too hot ? Tell us more about how you will be "looking forward with project morpheus" again? That should be so fun for you now that the recommended minimum spec for "presence" in VR has been updated to a GTX980 or equivalant.

Keep on trolling, you little sony pony, KainNL
    You really CAN'T think of anything else but the Xbox.com post...can you...does it bother you so much that I offended your employer...MicroSOFTIE.
    AGAIN cheap shot and the little tape recorder you are.
    And the more it annoys you using emo cons....the more I'll use m...

:D <:-P :-& :-t
    Aw, the little sony pony is so sensitive. More little emoticons from his pink iphone.  The funny thing is my pCars works and YOU'RE the one with all the problems, ever thought that maybe you're just too plain stupid to play videogames? Your TROLLING on xbox.com exposes how much you don't understand. The reps are still laughing, yeah "looking forward with project morpheus" in pCars , well @ 852X480 resolution maybe. Get educated. Go back to your pos4 and your little anime games
    Again cheap shots weak little brat!!! Do you really have nothing better than keep whining over Xbox.com???
    Why do they bring out patches for PCars for pc first you dumb ass...because it's just as broken as console versions...your just as much a beta tester as we are...SO WHO NEEDS AN EDUCATION NOW!!! You're just to dumb to even see and feel the flaws.
    Proj Morpheus is a fact!!! And when is the XOne capable of doing REAL 1080P with 60fps...in about 2 years with the XOne 3.0. M$ first milks out other customers with their pre current gen Media box!!!!
    And here are some more to give you some more boners each time you read this.

:-@ X_X :-j
  • Antoine Thats Bull Crap!!! Open them Pedals and Give us Pics and Full Details!!! The Suspense is Killing Me ~X(
    In about 2 days mate...Will try m with FM5 and PCars.

• Jason ShafferJason Shaffer Member
    edited July 2015

Again cheap shots weak little brat!!! Do you really have nothing better than (to) keep whining over Xbox.com???
    Why do they bring out patches for PCars for pc first you dumb ass...(BECAUSE PC DOESN'T REQUIRE THE CERTIFICATION PROCESS THAT CONSOLES DO AS WELL AS PAYMENT FOR UPLOADING THE PATCH, DUMMY) because it's just as broken as console versions...(HAHAHAHAHA WHAT BULLSHIT I'VE BEEN PLAYING IT JUST FINE SINCE LAUNCH) your (YOU'RE) just as much a beta tester as we are...SO WHO NEEDS AN EDUCATION NOW!!! (YOU DO, SONY PONY)You're just to (TOO) dumb to even see and feel the flaws.
    Proj Morpheus is a fact!!!(IF IT'S A FACT THEN SHOW ME pCARS RUNNING ON IT PROPERLY, MORON) And when is the XOne capable of doing REAL 1080P with 60fps...in about 2 years with the XOne 3.0. ( SINCE LAUNCH, TROLL BOY. FM5 1080p 60FPS) M$ (MS) first milks out other customers with their pre current gen Media box!!!!

:-@ X_X :-j (GIRLY EMOTICONS FROM THE SONY PONY AND HIS DAINTY LITTLE WOMAN HANDS THAT CAN'T REACH THE HUB BUTONS)
    You need an education, sony pony troll. Here let me fix all the STUPIDITY in your post.

FIXED your post, you little sony pony. Go back to your goofy little anime machine
  • Okay, now that's fixed go to an asylum and let them fix you...And take your Xmas rig with you so the picture is complete. BUT I guess that's mission impossible !!!
    If I would've taken the time to fix all your posts I'd be busy till next week...but that's a total waste of my time...MicroSOFTIE!!!
  • Okay, now that's fixed go to an asylum and let them fix you...And take your Xmas rig with you so the picture is complete. BUT I guess that's mission impossible !!!
    If I would've taken the time to fix all your posts I'd be busy till next week...but that's a total waste of my time...MicroSOFTIE!!!
    Stop. Let it go.
    edited July 2015

Again cheap shots weak little brat!!! Do you really have nothing better than (to) keep whining over Xbox.com???
    Why do they bring out patches for PCars for pc first you dumb ass...(BECAUSE PC DOESN'T REQUIRE THE CERTIFICATION PROCESS THAT CONSOLES DO AS WELL AS PAYMENT FOR UPLOADING THE PATCH, DUMMY) because it's just as broken as console versions...(HAHAHAHAHA WHAT BULLSHIT I'VE BEEN PLAYING IT JUST FINE SINCE LAUNCH) your (YOU'RE) just as much a beta tester as we are...SO WHO NEEDS AN EDUCATION NOW!!! (YOU DO, SONY PONY)You're just to (TOO) dumb to even see and feel the flaws.
    Proj Morpheus is a fact!!!(IF IT'S A FACT THEN SHOW ME pCARS RUNNING ON IT PROPERLY, MORON) And when is the XOne capable of doing REAL 1080P with 60fps...in about 2 years with the XOne 3.0. ( SINCE LAUNCH, TROLL BOY. FM5 1080p 60FPS) M$ (MS) first milks out other customers with their pre current gen Media box!!!!

:-@ X_X :-j
    You need an education, sony pony troll. Here let me fix all the STUPIDITY in your post.

FIXED your post, you little sony pony. Go back to your goofy little anime machine
    Okay, now that's fixed go to an asylum and let them fix you...And take your Xmas rig with you so the picture is complete. BUT I guess that's mission impossible !!!
    Says the little sony pony WHO USES A WELFARE PLAYSEAT. Must really chap your ass to see a rig with 7" telemetry screen, button box, butt kicker, USB hub, power bar, tach and shiftlight mounted to it, while you drive with your legs wrapped around a pole like a [email protected] back to playing Driveclub the only working driving game for sony ponies, we're all so jealous.

FM5 feels awesome with the CSW V2 and XO hub , I think FM6 will be better than pCars except for the 32 players on pCars and only 24 on FM6, but that's still 8 more players than pos4 can handle.
  • edited July 2015
    I don't need all that junk to ride in a perfect fantasy world you live in. And compared to my RSeat your rig still looks like an Xmas tree!!!
    You'd also better let the thinking up to a horse...it's got a bigger head. And off course it COULD be better...they've had 10 years of practice!!
    LOOZER
    edited July 2015

Of course you little sony pony peasants don't need it, driveclub is hardly a sim worthy of such devices and my rig will always be better than yours, mine can even do VR right now while you have some ill-conceived fantasy of playing pCars in VR on the puny pos4 GPU.
  • Yeah your rig will be better in your perfect Fantasy world to play FH2 on it....while I don't even play DC...because I think that's just a crappy game like FH2 and PGR was for Xbox and 360
    Go do some more WALL riding to win races!!!