Shipping info - UPDATE 5

Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator

For all customers who are currently waiting to get their products shipped I would like to give you an update on the situation.

It is impossible to give you an exact shipment date for your specific order as it depends on what you ordered and when you ordered.  Some customers might get their products ealier than customers ordered at a earlier date but that can happen if  the order contained one of our special offers like the ClubSport editions.

We are getting in a lot of inventory in the next weeks so here is a list of all arrival dates of the ships. Please add at least 2 weeks for custom clearance and some more days for shipping it to you.

Once again: It is impossible to tell what order will be shipped at what date but we get in enough products to fullfil all open orders in late January at the latest. And in case we cannot ship the Clubsport editions because the shifters or carbon shifter paddles are missing then we will make separate shipments with no extra cost.

Arrival dates of the ships:

EU:

RennSport Wheel Stand

Jan 22nd

PWGT3 RS V2

Jan 7th

Jan 14th

Jan 21st

Feb 4th

PWGT2

Jan 21st

Feb 4th

CSP

Jan 7th

Jan 21st

Feb 4th

PW shifter set

Feb 4th

USA:

RennSport Wheel Stand

Jan 7th

PWGT3 RS V2

Dec 26th

Dec 31st

PWGT2

Jan 21st

Feb 4th

CSP

Enough inventory at the moment

Dec 31st

Jan 23rd

PW shifter set

Dec 31st

Please be patient. You will get your stuff for sure and thanks for your support.

All potential customers are recommended to place their order soon as the incoming inventory is barely enough to fullfil the open orders so pre-ordering is highly recommended. 

UPDATE 1:

PWGT3 RS EU and USA

We received new inventory and we will release all open orders of all versions this week. Our US warehouse should start to ship out everything this week until early next week.

PWGT2 EU and USA:

Due to the incredible demand we had to set the delivery date for new orders to May in the USA and middle of February in EU.

All current open orders of the regular or CS edition in both USA and EU will be shipped from our warehouses in week 7 and 8.

We originally planned to ship the Clubsport editions in January so there is a delay of several weeks and I would like to apologize for that. We tried to deliver earlier by breaking up the bundle and make more shipments but it would have created a mess and potentially create chaos and more delays.

UPDATE 2:

USA:

We have enoughinventory for immediate shipment on the following products:

• PWGT3RS V2
  • CSP
  • PWC 
  • PWP (standard pedals)

PWGT2 CS

The missing parts have arrived and are currently waiting for customs clearace. We will start shipping the backorders in week 8 as announced in my e-mail.

PWGT2

Due to the Chinese New Year holidays there is a massive delay in production but we will be able to keep the May delivery schedule

PWSS

We are still behind schedule on this product. All incoming orders will be used to fulfill the open orders so it is unsure when we will have enough inventory of this product for regular shipment. We have ships to arrive in mid February and mid March.

PWGT3RS V1->V2 upgrade kits

The new shipment has finally arrived but we need to do some testing before we can announce a confirmed delivery date. We received enough inventory to fullfil all open orders.

RSWS V2

All backorders have been shipped except the orders which will be shipped together with the PWGT2 CS.

The inventory will not last long and new shipment will arrive in April.

EU:

We have enoughinventory for immediate shipment on the following products:

• PWGT3RS V2
  • PWP (standard pedals)

CSP

The ship will arrive this week so we can ship out all backorders in week 7 or 8.

PWGT2 CS

The missing parts have been shipped by air and sea but we still wait for a confirmation of arrival. We will start shipping the backorders in
week 7 as announced in my e-mail.

PWGT2

The backorders can be shipped in week 7 as announced if everything goes smoothly with customs.

The incoming quantity will be enough to fulfill the open orders and we will be able to offer some small quantities for immediate shipment.

PWSS

We are still
behind schedule on this product. All incoming orders will be used to
fulfill the open orders so it is unsure when we will have enough
inventory of this product for regular shipment. We have ships to arrive
in mid March.

PWGT3RS V1->V2 upgrade kits

The
new shipment has finally arrived but we need to do some testing before
we can announce a confirmed delivery date. We received enough inventory
to fullfil all open orders.

PWC

New inventory will arrive in April.

RSWS V2

All backorders will be shipped this week except the orders which will be shipped together with the PWGT2 CS.

The inventory will only be enough to fulfill the open orders and the new shipment will arrive in April.

UPDATE 3

PWGT2 and PWGT2 CS

As promised in my e-mail, we started to ship out the wheels in the USA and EU will follow this week as well.

UPDATE4

PWGT2 and PWGT2 CS

Well, this is not really an update but as we get so many inquiries I just want to assure you again that we will ship all the remaining orders by next week (week 8) as promised in my e-mail or written on the blog. 

UPDATE 5

PWGT2 CS 

So the last wheels which were promised for the January delivery have left our warehouse and are on the way to you. Although we ship all the wheel components together, it happens that UPS splits the shipments and some components might arrive a bit later. The mice will be sent from a different warehouse early next week.

Thanks for your patience and I hope you all enjoy your PWGT2 wheels now.

Don't forget to calibrate your shifter, please.