Thank you for a fantastic year 2011

Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
edited August 2016 in Blog

It is time to thank all of you for a fantastic year 2011.

THANK YOU 

It was the best year in the history of Endor in many respects.

Our product palette is stronger and better than ever. We have successfully launched the new CSR product line and we even kept ourpromised deadlines (surprise!).

The quality of the products has improved significantly and we also got a lot of good feedback about improvements on our service.

The CSR ELite is new milestone in the simracing market and fits perfectly not only to the great Forza Motorsport 4 which was launched this year.

Our customer and fanbase is stronger than ever and the brand Fanatec is now well established as premium supplier for simracing equipment.

A lot of our early customers were standing with us although they were suffering the negative impacts of our fast growth. For all those who supported us and are still with us, I would like to express a special thanks.

Last but not least I would like to thank everybody who helped us to make all this happen. My fanatstic team around the globe (special regards to Simi Valley), all beta and community testers and also all suppliers, business partners and investors. It takes a lot to get things done and everybody plays an important role. 

Despite all the achiements we made this year there is still a lot of work to be done and we still need to deliver some things we actually wanted to have done this year:

• Webshop distribution in Japan and Australia
  • The new Fanatec website
  • ClubSport Wheel
  • ClubSport shifter
  • ClubSport Handbrake
  • (Edit:) Alternative CSR E wheel rims

While the ClubSport Handbrake is almost done we have made some major changes on the CSW electronics which require new testing procedures. The CSS has undergone a major revision as well to exceed todays market requirements.

So the remaining goals for 2011 are the main targets for 2012. Of course we also plan some more surprises but step by step, please.

I am looking forward to a great year 2012 with all of you and I am looking forward to some very exciting things to come.

Simracing is certainly not essential for survival and sometimes we should keep that in mind if things get emotional in forums.

It is a luxury that we are lucky enough that we can afford to spend our time with this. We all do it for fun and pleasure and I am thankful that we have the privilege to do this.

Happy new year!

All the best,

Thomas