Black Friday 2016 - UPDATE

Comments

• Damn been so busy and missed the handbrake deal, still glad the xbox hub didn't go on sale, would have missed that too.
  • Missed ??? Black Friday is coming Friday, not last Friday!
  • Same question here... At what time would the sale start?

• Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
    Same question here... At what time would the sale start?

We will make an announcement on Thursday
  • Pietro MauroPietro Mauro Member
    edited November 2016

Thank you Thomas please accept booking for the Porsche... how many are in stock?

• Missed ??? Black Friday is coming Friday, not last Friday!
    Oh my bad seems everyone in my neck of the woods started black friday last friday.

I concur with the others then, shame the xbox hub is'nt amongst the deals, seems a little pricey as it stands, especially as PS support is not official.
  • Looking to get my rig updated with the new Fanatec gear however i'm still pretty bitter about getting burned on my previous gen stuff not being compatible with XB1.  I'm hoping whatever i get this time around will be compatible when the new Xbox is released next year.  Regarding the Black Friday sale, would be nice to see some more dynamic discounts on a wider variety of product lines too instead of just a few things and the common bundle.  There is zero discount for people who want to put together an a la-carte configuration?  Would have loved to see 10% off across the line and free shipping, something to that effect so that anyone ordering from Fanatec would feel like they would be included on a deal.  :-)
  • edited November 2016
    I don't know how works Fanatec sales each year, but I hope it's not the "if you're not here during THE fateful minute or aren't part of the 5-10% people to which the website respond enough to validate the order, you're screwed up" kind, because I've a 1300€ order to make if I can get all 3 deals, and a 0€ one if not. I really want to spend those 1300€ :)
    I don't know how works Fanatec sales each year, but I hope it's not the "if you're not here during THE fateful minute or aren't part of the 5-10% people to which the website respond enough to validate the order, you're screwed up" kind, because I've a 1300€ order to make if I can get all 3 deals, and a 0€ one if not. I really want to spend those 1300€ :)
    It is not a fake offer to get Attention but with just a few pieces in stock. You will have time to place your orders in a relaxed way and not just a few minutes I suppose
    Looking to get my rig updated with the new Fanatec gear however i'm still pretty bitter about getting burned on my previous gen stuff not being compatible with XB1.  I'm hoping whatever i get this time around will be compatible when the new Xbox is released next year.  Regarding the Black Friday sale, would be nice to see some more dynamic discounts on a wider variety of product lines too instead of just a few things and the common bundle.  There is zero discount for people who want to put together an a la-carte configuration?  Would have loved to see 10% off across the line and free shipping, something to that effect so that anyone ordering from Fanatec would feel like they would be included on a deal.  :-)
    Thanks for staying with us. MS already confirmed that the new console will be compatible to all XOne games and peripherals.

There will be no more deals this time but perhaps next year we do it different
  • edited November 2016
    I changed my mind, thoug i hoped for an other product with a discount i'm not going to let this deal pas by. So, this deal is irresistable afterall :D :)
  • @ thomas    the very important question, when starts the black friday sales ?

• @ thomas    the very important question, when starts the black friday sales ?
    He said they'll make an announce tomorrow:

• hope they have enough porsche wheels !!!
  • It starts at 9:00 CET. it's on facebook. :)
  • This evening or tomorrow morning? I cant find on FB.
  • This is Europe, if it was tonight it would be 21:00
  • In de morning indeed
  • This is the post on Facebook
  • Need pedals sales
  • Si on achete une base v2 ,un volant BMW ET un volant formula black ,pas de réduction pour le black Friday ?
  • so this is the time

• Can't get the price to show the discounted offer, anyone has seen that? I'm so nervous and frustrated not getting them.....
  • Emil JensenEmil Jensen Member
    edited November 2016
    Can't get the price to show the discounted offer, anyone has seen that? I'm so nervous and frustrated not getting them.....
    It's at 9:00 CET, which is in 8 minutes.

edit: perhaps even longer, server times seems off by about 3 minutes.

• Ok, got it. I am in Asis time zone that I thought it started like an hour ago. Thanks for pointing that out.
    Can't get the price to show the discounted offer, anyone has seen that? I'm so nervous and frustrated not getting them.....
    It's at 9:00 CET, which is in 8 minutes.

edit: perhaps even longer, server times seems off by about 3 minutes.

:D
  • so?
  • where are the sale items ? the site is creaking but i cant see them ?
  • i have added them to the basket and they don't show discount, whats gives ?
  • Man, I finally got my purchase to go through for the Porsche rim!. The site was crashing like crazy starting about 20-30 minutes before 9:00 CET. I had to have several windows open performing the same action and keep switching back and forth to see which ones were actually making it to the selected page. I kept getting a no response page requiring several refreshes to move forwards. The continue button during checkout would also take several attempts in order to proceed. Finally I was able to make it through the checkout process and make it to the paypal page. At first I thought the order had not gone through properly because while the money came out of my paypal the email invoice I received gave no detail as to what was purchased, just the number. I checked the previous purchases for my account though and the proper items were shown there. Such a huge relief, I can't wait to get the rim. Also ordered some pedal sensors while I was at it :) 

Anyone who is still having trouble just keep at it and you will eventually make it through the purchase process. It just takes some perseverance...... 
  • I don't get how it should work: The site is constantly not available or crashing and when I get to the products it shows the standard prices. Is the rebate calculated after adding an item of the offers list above to the shopping kart or how does it work? I'd like to purchase the handbrake fromn this BF-offer but there is no such bundle together with the USB plug for the reduced price ...?!? Hope someone could clarify this before its over...