ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 reviews

2»

Comments

• I am using vr. 
    could it be realistic to get one day the wheel menu (SEN-FF-SHO-DRI etc..) displayed on the headset ? so painfull to take it off each time...
  • Hello,
    Next week at last after long waiting I will order my first Fanatec stuff, I have decide to go with CSW V2.5 Base standard elite pedals (will upgrade next year) but I have an problem with wheel, my budget is tight and I think I will to start with P1 wheel. Is is really that bad as ppl saying on forums? Thanks in advance for replays.
  • Hello,
    Next week at last after long waiting I will order my first Fanatec stuff, I have decide to go with CSW V2.5 Base standard elite pedals (will upgrade next year) but I have an problem with wheel, my budget is tight and I think I will to start with P1 wheel. Is is really that bad as ppl saying on forums? Thanks in advance for replays.
    Well not all of us not know what people say on forums, so could yo ugive some examples? :)

The P1 wheel/rim isn't bad at all, actually the guy responsible for the FFB in the Project CARS games recently stated that the CSW v2.5 + P1 combination was giving really good FFB in pCARS2 for him, as the rim is very light and has a nice diameter for most cars.
  • I've started also wth CSW 2.5 and P1 and it's pretty good! Better than i thought. 
  • Guys day finally came I ordered my set today, any info on how long until it will get to me? it's within europe and i choose standard ups method. From morning order is processing... I hate waiting part :)
  • Threat not my friend it will be with you sooner than you think, even though, it's coming from Germany :)
  • I know I know but I want it now :D
  • Hello Fanatec team,

don't know if this is the right place, but anyway.

I'm on a csw 2.5 and I have this kind of a non issue, but I wanted to share my thoughts. With the original mounting socket there is some noticable flex, see this video: https://youtu.be/3EftkltnckQ. Solution would be as in the image below, but I know this would result in a completly new product, so for the future maybe...

Also on the bottom of the mounting socket, the mounting holes are too close together, also resulting in more clearance on the front if one pushes the wheel up/down.