You found the Easteregg! - UPDATE

Comments

• A csl elite handbrake? Still gutted it's no playstat ion related. I was praying I could use my clubs port BMW wheel with my ps4 vr.
  • Natalie BNatalie B Member, Moderator, Betatester
    edited April 2017
    I bet thomas is just trolling us, putting simbols all on the wrong places.

Hi hi. There is some truth in that.
    :P

Hmm... so the buttons could be labelled purely as a means of trolling.... Why you little !!! :wink:

A dashboard with speedlimiter, cruise control, e-handbrake etc could still be cool though :smile:

Whatever it is, I'm intrigued and will be following the thread closely,

VR related maybe?
  • A csl elite handbrake? Still gutted it's no playstat ion related. I was praying I could use my clubs port BMW wheel with my ps4 vr.
    Buy a CronusMax and you can!
  • They don't work with the csl elite. You need a ps3 compatible wheel. Already looked into it. There's nothing on the market yet!!!
  • I do not agree :

Good job on that pic by the way.
  • What you see on the picture has never be done by anyone :)
    How long until release Thomas?
    A space ship to Mars?
  • edited April 2017

^:)^ ^:)^ :-h :-h :)>-
  • edited April 2017
    Very soon

There are already several converters on the market which work well. Why would we make another one?

We rather make something which has not be done before. Not even on PC.
    I really like these kind of statements. That's exactly what I expect from Fanatec! MANY THANKS!!!!

I'm ready to complete my shopping cart with this item here - whatever it will be at the end.

So far my shopping cart looks like this:
    - ClubSport Pedale V3 Dämper Kit
    - ClubSport Pedale V3 Brake Performance Kit
    - This beatiful thing here - I call it ClubSport Easter Egg V1
    - And of course the upcomming PS4 wheel base

Cheers
    I'm with you on that
     i hope we be the first to get the invitation for the new wheel base I've been wetting for a long time for   fanatec to make one for PS4
    i think its going to be a Direct Drive  ill keep my fingers crossed

:)>-
  • This is the remote control of detonators, which are installed on the Sony factories.
    Boum and again all the games are compatible Fanatec.

Or the remote control, from Sony's authorization to Fanatec, to give us information, about what solution is found for PS4 players.

It should not be forgotten that for several months, PS4 players can not enjoy the benefits that have been granted to certain Fanatec product. Like the introductory prices, Black Fryday ... Because we can not know, before buying, if the hardware will be compatible. It's just shameful on Sony's part. Because if I understand correctly, it is Sony that prevents communication on the subject. Meanwhile the customers are more damned than what one may think. Xe is not just the fact of not being able to play, it goes beyond.

• It could be an encoder with the PS logo that they simply rotataed 180 degrees.
  • edited April 2017
    Very soon
    We will see - sooner or later - whatever this so called "soon" means. It's so hard to stay paitent.
    But I have to admit I really like this guesswork.

And Thomas you have to be aware of that this kind of advertising will create massive expectations. So I hope It pays at the end...
    BTW if you are looking fo a beta tester, I'm in.
  • A fanatic dashboard?
  • Rinus HuismanRinus Huisman Member
    edited April 2017
    I know what it is! It's a special steering wheel for ETS 2 and ATS. 

I see a handbrake, cruise control and up/down buttons for the cruise control. 
  • If this is a tuck simulator device I'll be a little disappointed to say the least. The cruise control button looks right but is hardly needed for driving games.
  • The more I look at it the more it seems to look like a cruise control button ldy out. I've still hopes for the playstation button.
  • Ridiculous this Discussion. Fanatec will Never release a Wheel for Ps4.:-( and why do you leave the People with picture of Blue rubbish without saying anything.
  • A button box maybe ?
    No. And this was my last hint. :smile:
    I'll be gutted if this is not a ps4 wheel convertor. It's like dangling a biscuit in front of a starving child then telling him he still can't eat it!
    There are already several converters on the market which work well. Why would we make another one?

We rather make something which has not be done before. Not even on PC.

A Converter to use fanatec wheels with a Ps4 one the market? About what are you speaking? And they work? Which are the names of Them and are they Safe? I like to know before i spend over 1000 Euro.
  • The cruise control emblem could be used as a pit speed limiter maybe.
  • It's a cruise control and electric hand brake on the new Direct drive wheel for PlayStation and Pc.
  • Ridiculous this Discussion. Fanatec will Never release a Wheel for Ps4.:-( and why do you leave the People with picture of Blue rubbish without saying anything.
    Thank you for your inspired and positive contribution to this thread.
  • Ralf HaladaRalf Halada Member
    edited April 2017
    Ridiculous this Discussion. Fanatec will Never release a Wheel for Ps4.:-( and why do you leave the People with picture of Blue rubbish without saying anything.

Your Welcome!

I'm desperately waiting to use Fanatec Wheels with the PS4. My old steering wheel has broken and I need a new one. Fanatec forces me with this crappy waiting, that I have to get some other steering wheel. Can you not understand that I will lose faith in this permanent "soon" or "very soon"?

An than comes this ridiculous eater egg Game and at the End its only a Joke. "Sorry Guys, we have to make agreements with Sony" I am so upset.

Why doesnt they finally say what this blue something of nothing is?

Also Thomas has already stated contrary to his opinion. So…
  • Thx for deleting my Post.
  • edited April 2017
    Its a Racing Glove with Buttons on it and Maybe some Rumble Faeture. Hmmm... Thinking out side the Box because it was stated that this has Not been Done before Console or PC....Hmmm??? Maybe :-B
  • Motor Cycle Handle bars Steering Device???<--'I have seen this done before though but Never mass marketed.
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    I like where your heads at Lorell :)

• edited April 2017
    I like where your heads at Lorell :)

LOL...Im just waiting for the Big Announcement as to what it is... I have Allready Bugun to Set Cash aside for it!!! Is that a Real Product in the Pic???
  • I'm holding out for the complete outfit 8-} image

Your Welcome!

I'm desperately waiting to use Fanatec Wheels with the PS4. My old steering wheel has broken and I need a new one. Fanatec forces me with this crappy waiting, that I have to get some other steering wheel. Can you not understand that I will lose faith in this permanent "soon" or "very soon"?

An than comes this ridiculous eater egg Game and at the End its only a Joke. "Sorry Guys, we have to make agreements with Sony" I am so upset.

Why doesnt they finally say what this blue something of nothing is?

Wait, where does Thomas say this is just a joke? I'm confused. As far as I know this is not a joke it's a preview of a legitimate product.
  • Easter is over so.maybe it's time to show us this new device and hope it is not an anticlimax.