You found the Easteregg! - UPDATE

Comments

• It's Jenson Button
  • I believe it is part of a dash board for a truck sim game.
  • Ridiculous this Discussion. Fanatec will Never release a Wheel for Ps4.:-( and why do you leave the People with picture of Blue rubbish without saying anything.
    Thank you for your inspired and positive contribution to this thread.

Your Welcome!

I'm desperately waiting to use Fanatec Wheels with the PS4. My old steering wheel has broken and I need a new one. Fanatec forces me with this crappy waiting, that I have to get some other steering wheel. Can you not understand that I will lose faith in this permanent "soon" or "very soon"?

An than comes this ridiculous eater egg Game and at the End its only a Joke. "Sorry Guys, we have to make agreements with Sony" I am so upset.

Why doesnt they finally say what this blue something of nothing is?

Wait, where does Thomas say this is just a joke? I'm confused. As far as I know this is not a joke it's a preview of a legitimate product.
    If we want to show our frustration we should contact Sony. I've already contacted them several times with no reply but at least they are talking to fanatec now. But we should torture them regarding this ban on great wheels. They are only hurting themselves. Microsoft got similar grief about there licencing fiasco. Now they have a Xbox one wheel I've almost forgot what they did. I got 5 years outta my car wheel it was time to upgrade anyway. Wish I didn't buy two logitech wheels but now I'm back to fanatec. I'm moving on to pc now thanks to Sony being awkArd. Shame because I've got a great ps4 set up with vr and the car wheel works great with dirt rally. Sony are the ones losing customers as I'd rather buy an oculus rift and pc just so I can use my clubs port BMW wheel. Picture how many more games project cars sold because of compatability with wheels. Gt sport could learn a few things.
  • Csr not car. Spell check is useless..
  • I bet, it´s part of the new universalhub for PS4!

:-?
  • A remote control for back seat drivers
  • edited April 2017

100% hand brake, Thomas said on simexpo with the next product it will be CSL handbrake.

<:-P
  • "P" stands for parking, and not a Playstation 
    :D
  • A csl elite handbrake? Still gutted it's no playstat ion related. I was praying I could use my clubs port BMW wheel with my ps4 vr.
    I guessed that but the p button put me off. I'm available for beta testing!!
  • I think the trick is it not a P at all. When you look at the image the PlayStation P pops into mind because we are all familiar with it, but if you study the image long enough you begin to realize the completed shape could be anything, an N, U, J, R, or not even a letter, but a shape.
  • I hope I am right. I am generally good at these guessing stuff. Once one lots of candy when I counted the 'near' right amount of chocolade-eggs in a jar <3 
  • I going with the button cap theory. Those ridges on the sides of the caps make more sense to make caps easier to pull off a holder than for an actual controller. I'm not sure how much I would care, I just race in VR anymore...
  • Hallo Thomas

9 JUNI DIRT 4

MFG Herbert 

• Im still waiting for a fanatec for my ps4 pro so i can play ac, dirt rally, dirt 4, ect.ect. (and yes dirt rally i am playing) 

I have Fanatec v2 base
    BMW rim, that i by the way love.
    handbrake, 
    and the v3 pedals, only thing missing, is to work simesly on ps4

• Then again, it's something never done before.. so let's just make a ls T of things simracers have wanted for a long time(except voor wheels pedals etc.
  • For me, it seems like a speed regulator. That looks like some buttons of my VW Polo speed regulator   ;o)
  • Maybe is a controller box to use with BSpec mode on Gran Turismo Sport. 
  • It is an emitter who retransmits, the whole of all the forces feedback, felt in the wheel, towards ................. the sextoy of Woman ..
    In this way, when man plays, his wife can also enjoy. No more conflicts of interest. The woman even goes so far as to encourage her husband to drive more hard, brake harder, longer, swing the car.
    In the end, she will even push her husband to buy, new bases, steering wheels, pedal, fo more powerful, for even more better sensations. Everyone is happy, Men can play and buy the latest equipment, incensed by his wife, who participates, profits, and encourages ..., Fanatec boost the sales.

If that's not it ... it may be a good track for the future. Lolllll
  • Poor article imo. If he read and kept up with this blog he'd know it's not a hub. Thomas has stated several times Sony won't allow this.
  • It must be PS4 compatibility. Hooray!!! Well done Fanatic, not much of a wait, now get those Clubsport V2.5 wrapped up and ready for shipment...
  • I thought this was confirmed not to be ps4 related. Thomas is it true you are working on a mixed reality wheel for the xbox scorpio .
  • It's a new Fanatec Racing wheel licensed for the Playstion 4 and thus also for the upcoming Gran Turismo Sport. Great!!
  • Neil FarrenNeil Farren Member
    edited April 2017
    It's a new Fanatec Racing wheel licensed for the Playstion 4 and thus also for the upcoming Gran Turismo Sport. Great!!
    Nope. This picture does not show a wheel

Nope!
  • If it's never been done before..  is it a steering wheel control stalk attachment with turn signal levers and cruise control, etc.?
  • Clearly separate wheelbase/cheapo all in one-wheel for ps4.

Which is really stupid, do they really think that ppl can change their wheels all the time when they use different platforms(especially when most pll have their wheels attached to rigs/seats), so many ppl have pc, ps4 and Xone together so only intelligent solution would be one wheel which would work on all platforms. I really hope that F's dd-wheel when it comes would be that kind of device. I don't care if licensing for all platforms rise its price, functionality is only thing which matters.
  • Clearly separate wheelbase/cheapo all in one-wheel for ps4.

Which is really stupid, do they really think that ppl can change their wheels all the time when they use different platforms(especially when most pll have their wheels attached to rigs/seats), so many ppl have pc, ps4 and Xone together so only intelligent solution would be one wheel which would work on all platforms. I really hope that F's dd-wheel when it comes would be that kind of device. I don't care if licensing for all platforms rise its price, functionality is only thing which matters.
    Licensing isn't the issue, it's the ONLY issue. Thomas has stated numerous times he'd gladly and happily make just one base. Sony and Microsoft won't allow peripherals that are compatible on both platforms. You can't find officially licensed peripherals from any manufacturer that have both PS4 and X1 compatibly. It just doesn't happen and it won't start with Fanatec either so don't get your hopes up. If Thomas is able to pull off a miracle and get both companies to agree to such a deal I'll gladly come back and say I was wrong and accept my punishment. However I'm not worried. ;)
  • edited April 2017
    Chris Stranger things have happened... We still cant explain the Cheezit @-) LOL... But im Not putting any Eggs in the 1 wheel works with all package [-X
  • Chris Stranger things have happened... We still cant explain the Cheezit @-) LOL... But im Not putting any Eggs in the 1 wheel works with all package [-X
    But we can explain StarBurst. They use tiny fighter jets to shoot the juice in. It's very dangerous. Lol
  • It's a new Fanatec Racing wheel licensed for the Playstion 4 and thus also for the upcoming Gran Turismo Sport. Great!!
    Nope. This picture does not show a wheel

Nope!
    He said that the picture doesn't show a wheel, not that it isn't a wheel, on one video he said he was very exited for PS base/wheel, hope for direct drive, if its not that its a motion sim.