Black Friday 2017 - UPDATE2

Comments

• Hi!!

I am wondering if the deal 3/4 for CSL elite starter pack will also have influence on other bundle using the same wheel base (I.E. CSL Elite wheel advanced pack, including the P1 elite wheel & loadcell kit)?

thanks for your answers

• Hi!!

I am wondering if the deal 3/4 for CSL elite starter pack will also have influence on other bundle using the same wheel base (I.E. CSL Elite wheel advanced pack, including the P1 elite wheel & loadcell kit)?

thanks for your answers
    We'll see on Friday. But I doubt it.
  • edited November 2017
    Will the new mystery wheel (deal 4) work with my CSL Elite wheelbase on a PS4?
    Yes if you have the PS4 wheel base because the PS4 compatibility is built into the WHEEL BASE its self NOT THE RIM --> Only to play your base on XBox1 do you Need a Xbox1 Compatible Wheel.
  • Nothing for PS4? NICE :(((
  • Basically everything except offer 3 is PS4 compatible...
  • Anyone know if the V3i pedals will fit in a GT Omega Pro seat?
    GT Omega Pro has a vertical bar thats placed over the pedal plate.

Good question.  I was thinking of getting that seat.
  • This quickly turned into a pissing contest.
    I do wish they had a sale on PS4 setups but now to say that I will go for a thrustmaster is pushing it.
    I have a G27 and want to upgrade my setup for a long time now.
    Going thrustmaster did cross my mind until Fanatec released the CSL elite PS4.
    Thrust master has the T300 RS which cost 439.95. For that you get no shifter and no loadcell.
    Fanatec CSL elite PS4 which will cost you 499.95. With that you get the option to add multiple different steering wheels or pedal sets which Thrustmaster does not offer.
    You want to go with the Thrustmaster T-GT? It will cost you 799.99. What do you get with that? Multiple buttons that are ONLY compatible with GT Sport and still no option for a load cell pedal kit offered by Thrustmaster.
    Now call me Fanatec Fanboy all you want. I am not looking for additional discount of their part when I'll be placing my order on Friday but Fanatec is by far offering the vastest quantity of wheels and pedals to satisfy a wide range of customers.
    Feel free to tell me if you know of any black friday sales offered by Thrustmaster because I am not aware of any as of right now.
    Thank you Fanatec for taking care of your so "loyal and entitled" customers.
    I'm still hesitant on purchasing a V2.5 with a cronusmax hub or a CSL elite PS4 for its compatibility with the PS4 but I will make a decision by this friday.

Well said!  I too was hoping for a PS4 deal, but Im still going to get the V3i pedals while they are on sale and wait until the CSL Elite wheel is within my budget.

Thanks Fanatec for doing this!
  • David BurtonDavid Burton Member
    edited November 2017
    Quietly hoping the deal 4 rim is a fairly expensive one (more than just a rim)  and comes with a podium DD base attached!!!

Think deal 4 has more to offer.!!??!!

• Looking forward to buying my first load of Fanatec gear this Friday Especially the inverted pedals gonna buy myself a full Fanatec setup Thank You Thomas! Is there anyway you can give us an idea of price of the new wheel as I believe many others have said so I can budget for the cost. Also if it is pre order on Friday can you give us an idea when the new wheel might be dispatched?
  • Quietly hoping the deal 4 rim is a fairly expensive one (more than just a rim)  and comes with a podium DD base attached!!!

Think deal 4 has more to offer.!!??!!

I'm thinking the same, possibly the rim for free if you pre order the Podium DD base, roll on Friday.
  • I just whant to se what a Weelbase like CSL Elite PS4 whitout compatiblity and
    licenseing to Sony PS4 but whit the same construction inside will be in Euro.

As a PC player i dont need that PS4 compatiblit and whant pay for it !!!
  • Nice I probably buy a pedal and a hub

Good question.  I was thinking of getting that seat.

Got this response from GT Omega support;
    Unfortunately the inverted pedals only fit on the Art Cockpit and are not compatible with the PRO

• Damn... I was really hoping for a CSL Elite for PS4 bundle offer. :-<
    I have been seriously considering this bundle and the pedal load cell as well.

Well I guess I should have expected that, since the CSL Elite for PS4 is Fanatec's latest product. I still hope to see it with a lower price this friday. Fingers crossed.
  • Thomas Jackermeier

"Some people were dissapointed that there is no offer for PS4 users but this is actually not true as you can create your own PS4 bundle if you combine offer 1, 2 and/or 4 with the CSL Elite Racing wheel."

Hi, 
    You are right, but do not forget that at the beggining most of us just need a basic set not a professional one and maybe later on when you decide that these type of games you want to play in the future you will purchase a more expensive one. You have to try and give a go to start with.  I can assure you that like myself and most of us are not going to pay more than 1000 Euros for a set. The budget is very important for most of the customers and it seems to us that those who use playstation console are discriminated by your offers like the last year 2016 as well. I know that the Logitec G29/G920 is not the same category like yours but when Logitec has an offer they always fairly discount both items. I considered to be one of your customers in the near future but it is not going to happen because of your unfair business manner. I am sure that I am not the only one who feels the same like me. Good Luck
  • I just entered the aim racing realm and am looking for my first wheel. Everybody recommends this company. If you guys comes out with a deal for the PS4 bundle, I will buy it. You have my WORD lol. You're not showing any love to us PlayStation owners out there.
  • Thomas Jackermeier

"Some people were dissapointed that there is no offer for PS4 users but this is actually not true as you can create your own PS4 bundle if you combine offer 1, 2 and/or 4 with the CSL Elite Racing wheel."

Hi, 
    You are right, but do not forget that at the beggining most of us just need a basic set not a professional one and maybe later on when you decide that these type of games you want to play in the future you will purchase a more expensive one. You have to try and give a go to start with.  I can assure you that like myself and most of us are not going to pay more than 1000 Euros for a set. The budget is very important for most of the customers and it seems to us that those who use playstation console are discriminated by your offers like the last year 2016 as well. I know that the Logitec G29/G920 is not the same category like yours but when Logitec has an offer they always fairly discount both items. I considered to be one of your customers in the near future but it is not going to happen because of your unfair business manner. I am sure that I am not the only one who feels the same like me. Good Luck
    Hi Kalman,

can I ask where you find the PS4 Bundle being over a 1000 Euros? And again: Fanatec is by any means a company with entry level sim racing gear. 

Last year's BF deals could not be "discriminated", because the CSL Racing Wheel for PS4 wasn't even on the market. And regarding the Logitech wheels. Those wheels basically are G27 with PS4/XBOX One compatibility, so discounts on those wheels do not really count, do they? ;)

People, who are complaining about a missing BF offer for a brand new racing wheel are abit outrageous imho. If you really want to buy a wheel and you have the budget anyway, then you get this wheel for the normal price. If it is not in your budget, save more money or go look for another wheel. 
  • There is probably going to be alot of  used 'starter kits' available soon, including a Forza CSR wheel and pedals. X_X
  • New wheel will have xbox buttons? :(
  • Hi Kalman,

can I ask where you find the PS4 Bundle being over a 1000 Euros? And again: Fanatec is by any means a company with entry level sim racing gear. 

1: 359,95
    2: 299,95
    3: ???

But I think we are very close to 1000 ;) maybe just 900 :D

Actually this is the cheapest offer for a starter kit: https://www.fanatec.com/eu-en/bundle/product/csl-elite-ps4-starter-kit-for-pc-and-ps4.html and this is for the xbox: https://www.fanatec.com/forum/uploads/FileUpload/c4/4b1842271c8de6cc41b03f50e973f7.jpg
    For that 220 difference I could buy a PS4 pro  or an xbox :DDD
  • Deepak PillaiDeepak Pillai Member
    edited November 2017
    Just saw an ad for the new rim

EDITED by Moderator: Thank you for letting us know :)

• I'm a little bit disappointed about this black friday just because yesterday evening I made an order about 1950 euros ... and I didn't save one euro!!! :P
    What can I say!? I'm really unlucky!!! :D :D :D

Pick up your phone and call Fanatec. There are really friendly and helpfull people at the other side on the phone.

Asking too much is not my way.
    I just tried, like a joke, to obtain some presents by messenger but, at the moment, it stays like a joke for Fanatec. :D

I don't feel like calling.

However, thank you for your advice, Oliver ;)

• I was hoping for more PC gear but right now I would be happy for a voucher for free postage. Hint, Hint

;)

• I want to buy the 3rd offer. But i'm from france and i dont want to have any extra money asked buy UPS. Do you know where its shiping from? 

• I want to buy the 3rd offer. But i'm from france and i dont want to have any extra money asked buy UPS. Do you know where its shiping from? 
    Idk exactly, but Landshut, Germany most likely. I don't think there's any way around UPS shipping fees.
  • There's pic of the Mclaren Rim floating around on Ads on certain sites!
    Why not Pics here ? It looks amazing !
  • Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
    There's pic of the Mclaren Rim floating around on Ads on certain sites!
    Why not Pics here ? It looks amazing !
    This was an accident and we immediately stopped this campaign. ;)
    I'm still hesitant on purchasing a V2.5 with a cronusmax hub or a CSL elite PS4 for its compatibility with the PS4 but I will make a decision by this friday.

With all my other Friday purchases being constants (pedals, shifter, and the savings with the v3i and UH and rim, etc.) that is my $500 dilemma too, Ricardo. Do I go with compatibility of the CSL Elite on the platform I've been using the most lately (no PC for me...yet!) or do I use my Drive Hub and go for the best quality with the CSW V2.5, the best non DD wheel on the market? Oh well, as someone here said, first world problems. Weird as it is to say I am glad the BF sales have no bearing on which wheel I go with. It doesn't come down to the dollars and cents, but rather what do I want to do.
  • Hi can we please have a 5th special offer the ultimate Full Package ? Wheelbase v2.5; Wheel; Handbreak;Shifter,Pedals V3 Thank you ;P