Advent Calendar 2018

Comments

• Yes that would of been nice! Congrats to the winner.
  • Wow. I was on the page at 7:00:01.5 & code was already gone!
    I would suggest Fanatec even the odds by changing the webpage & button code, to throw a spanner at the bots.
    Even more, only allow existing customers with registered accounts prior to the event to actually enter.

Tonight in AUS was the CSL Elite McLaren GT3 CSQR AUS

• Can anyone tell me what the prize was on Sunday night in Australia?
  • Andrej HumarAndrej Humar Member
    edited December 2018
    Can anyone tell me what the prize was on Sunday night in Australia?
    ClubSport Steering Wheel Porsche 918 RSR
  • Josh OskamJosh Oskam Member
    edited December 2018
    Can anyone tell me what the prize was on Sunday night in Australia?
    ClubSport Steering Wheel Porsche 918 RSR
    Thanks Adrej, but I think that was last night's prize – Monday. I was wondering about Sunday.
  • Someone on FB is claiming to have won twice already. TWICE! I don't even see how that's remotely possible. Or fair to be honest because that tells me people are writing code and it's working. That or said person has prior knowledge of what the product is going to be.
  • Someone on FB is claiming to have won twice already. TWICE! I don't even see how that's remotely possible. Or fair to be honest because that tells me people are writing code and it's working. That or said person has prior knowledge of what the product is going to be.
    Well, good luck to you all then. Except for that guy from FB.
  • I'd say as often the idea is good but the implementation is bad.
  • F1® Esports rim for EU

• ......................and the winner won??????????
  • any 
    CSL Elite McLaren GT3 CSQR EU 

discount voucher giveaway from winner?
  • edited December 2018
    Luckily it's still working. :D
  • Jason MullinJason Mullin Member
    edited December 2018
    Someone on FB is claiming to have won twice already. TWICE! I don't even see how that's remotely possible. Or fair to be honest because that tells me people are writing code and it's working. That or said person has prior knowledge of what the product is going to be.
    Yeah I gave up and ordered a new base and rim last night. You can't compete with code, I appreciate Thomas it's still very generous of him and wish you all continued luck.
  • ClubSport Pedals V3 for US
  • Thanks 500 error!
  • ArRRRRGGGGH....I was only watching one page and that was it!  didn't even see the button
  • edited December 2018
    Who got the code V3 CONGRATULATIONS¡¡¡¡
    I would be very grateful with a 10% code before the next 24 hours (I'm [email protected])
  • Please just send a me drift rim with hub so I can move on with my life!!! That's all I want.
  • I am just super lucky today.
    CSPv3 10 discount codes:
    s8l5h2, s64ihc, h3i6k2, u9pzy6, wksp4t, j10dpv, xr9xxf, vf7iyc, jxohjv, qhzuxr

• I was on that V3 page as soon as my clock hit the time, you must have been crazy fast haha.  Thanks for posting the codes.
  • Jan ŠancJan Šanc Member
    edited December 2018
    Hello,
    please have any discount code on the CSL Elite McLaren GT3?

My son would love him too much for the Christmas.

Thank you very very much.

Jan ( my mail is: [email protected] )

PS: sorry my englisch is so bad

• Can winner please post here or PM me 10% off code for Elite LC pedals?
    Thanks
  • It was the CSL pedals LC, if the winner wants to share the code I'll be very glad as this is on my shortlist
  • I would like to request for another 10% discount code if its possible

Thanks
  • Usual appointment here to know what was the prize.............................participation is utopia!!

Any discount for Mclaren gt3 wheel EU for me??? 
  • Thanks Fanatec for 500 error! Still ordering Clubsport V3 despite server errors.
  • Today I'm little disappointed for this game. I'm very tired when appear "error 500" But, tomorrow...here we go!!! again and again...until december 24. Congratulations for the today winner. Tomorrow I hope have one chance to win.

How said Terminator... I'll be back.
  • Mike Lau said:
    I am just super lucky today.
    CSPv3 10 discount codes:
    s8l5h2, s64ihc, h3i6k2, u9pzy6, wksp4t, j10dpv, xr9xxf, vf7iyc, jxohjv, qhzuxr

THANK YOU.
    Purchase made and on the way.
  • I think it is some bullshit 
  • Craig ColpCraig Colp Member
    edited December 2018