Advent Calendar 2018

Comments

• same here nothing, no codes in australia
    each night i have seen a code on AU 1/12 drift wheel 2/12 elite base 3/12 clubsport flat rim
    thank you now I know the code is half way down the product page
  • I've been through all of the AU store products 2 times over. I haven't found any sign ( "Sorry, the daily code has already been used." ) of the last couple of days items, or tonights item. It's now 22:00 AEDT, and the items go up at 19:00 AEDT, so surely tonights prize has been snapped up. But there's not a single product page with the "Sorry, the daily code has already been used." listed on it. Unless I'm absolutely blind, or the promo code is hidden in a picture or something really inconspicuous. I almost swear the AU store has been forgotten about?
  • Hey Thomas 

A wonderful Christmas gesture, Thank you in advance lets hope I can obtain a discount code.

Regards

MB

• edited December 2018
    From FB I've seen some changes in the system:

- Make sure you are logged in
    - One button will appear on a random product page 
    - The first person to press the button will receive an email with a 100% off discount code

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
    I've been through all of the AU store products 2 times over. I haven't found any sign ( "Sorry, the daily code has already been used." ) of the last couple of days items, or tonights item. It's now 22:00 AEDT, and the items go up at 19:00 AEDT, so surely tonights prize has been snapped up. But there's not a single product page with the "Sorry, the daily code has already been used." listed on it. Unless I'm absolutely blind, or the promo code is hidden in a picture or something really inconspicuous. I almost swear the AU store has been forgotten about?
    Hi Samuel, the message disappears after a while. So far, in Australia, we've given away three products: the ClubSport Steering Wheel Drift, the CSL Elite WB, and the ClubSport Steering Wheel Flat 1.
    Thomas Jackermeier, I got a message saying, "under fraud review" when I clicked pay in the checkout page after applying the code. Could you explain what that is regarding. I feel it most likely ruined my chance of getting the US wheelbase. Thanks.
    This is likely a PayPal filter. I recommend that you contact our sales team via webshop (at) fanatec (dot) com and they can give you more information.
  • Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
    Hi all, just updating you on the changes we have implemented (effective immediately) as some people are having issues with the code system:

It is essentially the same, but instead of a code, a button will appear on a random product page.
    - Make sure you are logged in.
    - The first person to press the button will receive an email with a 100% off discount code.
    - This code is only valid for the product assigned with the button.
    - Apply this code to your basket.
    - The code is valid for 24 hours after receiving it.
    - You only have to pay the shipping costs to complete the order.

Good luck!
  • Hi all, just updating you on the changes we have implemented (effective immediately) as some people are having issues with the code system:

It is essentially the same, but instead of a code, a button will appear on a random product page.
    - Make sure you are logged in.
    - The first person to press the button will receive an email with a 100% off discount code.
    - This code is only valid for the product assigned with the button.
    - Apply this code to your basket.
    - The code is valid for 24 hours after receiving it.
    - You only have to pay the shipping costs to complete the order.

Good luck!
    Great job, that's a great solution. I wonder what will happen if I pay with SWIFT? This is the only option for me because of Paypal ban and SWIFT takes a couple of days for transfer, can you comment on this? Thanks.
  • Sounds like a much better system^
  • Should be the csl elite base, but at 19.01, first time i managed to get in after errors, the code was gone

• It was the CSL Elite Wheel Base for EU Today.... it was one of my favourites but the site won't load :(

CSL Elite Wheel BaseCSL Elite Wheel Base

• Error500s again

• Error 500

...oooops, something went wrong.
    We are very sorry. The system is very busy at the moment.
    Please try again later and refresh the page by pressing F5 or the refresh button below.

• Error 500 Jippijajo
  • Hey Thomas 

Looks like your company has outgrown its web server. 

• Oh well,same time tomorrow :(
  • this was doomed to fail competition!
  • with servers like this its impossible
  • How many people do you think are participating?
  • Worst **** ever here. F5 f5 f5, sorry daily code already used. Instead of give some discount of products every day you make this free **** thing. Extreme dislike this!
  • Wow this not working for me. I just want to feel like I’ve got a chance. Last year was better.
  • omg i think this is the worst advent calendar of every sites right now - i am really really disappointed about this thing - i am refreshing the side - i was on the elite wheel product site - and i got twice an error and then suddenly not even a code appeared..only code has been taken.

what a waste of time this calendar - sorry
  • Waste of time. Error code both nights,my friend also.
    Would be nice to just  look for a code ,let alone win.

• it was CSL ELITE WHELL BASE for Xbox or pc. 
  • Congrats to the winner. To the grumpy ones, well it's a game and only one person can win. If you don't like it, don't play. It's that simple.
  • edited December 2018
    WOW I love how so many people are complaining and using bad language to describe just "how bad" this FREE give away is instead of being happy to have a chance to win a product for FREE, do you complain every time you play the Lottery as well about how it's not fair that you didn't win that too  8-}

I'd like to take this point in time to say thank you @Fanatec and  @Thomas for again doing something special at Christmas time, they even listen to the complaints and updated the system to a button to be pressed to help the people who were lucky enough to find one.
    I didn't win today but I do not feel upset because I have not lost anything and in fact had some fun trying to find the button.

Now I'm going to go back to my PS4 and to use my Fanatec products which are still good after this lottery and have not suddenly turned into the worst products ever 8-|

Thanks again Fanatec and please keep up the good work 

:)>- 
  • Dear Fanatec, Advent is supposed to be period of joy. You are doing the opposite, making a lot of people pissed. Keep up the great work... See you next year with something more clever for your company interest.
  • Good Evening, where can i found a List from the Calender, which Items are the last days in the EU?
  • edited December 2018
    WOW I love how so many people are complaining and using bad language to describe just "how bad" this FREE give away is instead of being happy to have a chance to win a product for FREE, do you complain every time you play the Lottery as well about how it's not fair that you didn't win that too  8-}

I'd like to take this point in time to say thank you @Fanatec and  @Thomas for again doing something special at Christmas time, they even listen to the complaints and updated the system to a button to be pressed to help the people who were lucky enough to find one.
    I didn't win today but I do not feel upset because I have not lost anything and in fact had some fun trying to find the button.

Now I'm going to go back to my PS4 and to use my Fanatec products which are still good after this lottery and have not suddenly turned into the worst products ever 8-|

I totally agree with you Robert!
  • WOW I love how so many people are complaining and using bad language to describe just "how bad" this FREE give away is instead of being happy to have a chance to win a product for FREE, do you complain every time you play the Lottery as well about how it's not fair that you didn't win that too  8-}

Hahahaha,yess indeed stop complaining. I was late as wel,yes I was disappointed but that's the game! What color or form has this "button?
  • WOW I love how so many people are complaining and using bad language to describe just "how bad" this FREE give away is instead of being happy to have a chance to win a product for FREE, do you complain every time you play the Lottery as well about how it's not fair that you didn't win that too  8-}

Hahahaha,yess indeed stop complaining. I was late as wel,yes I was disappointed but that's the game! What color or form has this "button?
    The color of the button in next image capture. Take Care!!!