Advent Calendar 2018

Comments

• Luis TraperoLuis Trapero Member
    edited December 2018

This is the link for watch the aspect button. In the Fanatec Facebook page:

• Hey Luis, thanks!
  • I like the new rules! Good Luck everyone
  • Is this a face book thing? Oh well I’m not complaining , it is what is is. Just wanted a chance to get a deal on a fanatec product. I will keep trying regardless.
  • edited December 2018
    Thanks for this nice gesture like the Advent Calendar. In the past and coming days this will be an all family event at 19:00hrs sharp. Well to be honest 18:57 ;) My wife and kids (20 and 18) and myself like this and we see it as a kind of a sport. Also today we had a good laugh and that's also priceless. 

Who knows in the next weeks I will win something and if my son wins a wheel I can buy it from himwith a good discount. 

Enjoy the next three weeks and always look on the bright side of life (of Brian)
  • my internet connection is to slow  i guess. ehh can you please send us COODE 10%? please please please :) 
    how looks this button? where is? on top? I want to Starter Kit for PS4 if not for free I will buy it. But please give me 10% discount :) then I will able receive my Fanatec Starter Kit PS4 before Christmas:)  Fanatec - you are the best! I want to join to your world Fanatec FanTastic simracing world :) 
  • This button instead of code thing is a great improvement. Thank you Fanatec!
  • edited December 2018

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ACHTUNG! ACHTUNG! UWAGA! UWAGA! 

Dear Mr. Thomas Jackermeie dear Fanatec team I have small challenge for you :)
    If under this post appear 100 likes then you can change the promotion rules... 
    Every free item of the day will be discounted f.e.10% 1 hour 19:00-20:00
    I think it is good deal for everyone. 
    - less frustrated Fanatec Fans
    - much more lucky people for Christmas

Now code for 10 people is unknow and probably it will not fully used. 
    What do you think my friends? 

Fanatec – DEAL?

• edited December 2018
    Yes, it's a good idea.

A 100% free code, makes that people bid for products even they don't like/need it, but they bid because it's free and probably that products will be reselled in E-Bay. With a 20% discount only legitime coustomers who really wants/needs a product, will pay for it.
  • Not a good idea. The people are gonna cry because they didn’t discounted their desired product, or that 10% is not enough, or they had to bring out the garbage from 19:00 to 20:00, so this is unfair and they should make the discount 2h available, or something else. There will always be a shitstorm, because the people want to have everything for free. Just enjoy the fact, that there is one happy customer every day.
  • Agreed, I thought the DD1 auctions weren't well thought out because there was very little value attached.

This on the other hand is a great opportunity for someone to get lucky. It probably won't be me, and it probably won't be you, but I think this promotion is fantastic.

If anything I'd say Kudos to Fanatec for coming up with a great promotion that is a great deal that is distrubuted as fairly as possible.
  • My friends Fanatec idea is great! I know. But why one person have item and discount 10% code? I dont have pretensions or something els. I just want to make more fun in this great Advent time ;) it is impossible catch up to everyone this is true. But look...maybe the code will give joy/ chances to someone else?
  • edited December 2018
    Is It better to make the button random of time everyday? It could add chances for everybody who interested in concrete product and exclude site overload error 500  ;)  ~O)
    Or system choose randomly a winner among those who pressed the button within 10 min at 19:00 or something like that. Error 500 is really annoying =((
  • Another good idea would be to offer discounts on all the products to all the customers for the holiday season.  That seems to work pretty good for the other 10 million companies on the planet this time of year.

• Another good idea would be to offer discounts on all the products to all the customers for the holiday season.  That seems to work pretty good for the other 10 million companies on the planet this time of year.

That's not really fair is it? The number of companies that put ALL products on sale is very small. Anybody who waited months and months for the BF sale was making a mistake. I've followed their sales for I think 4 years now. While there is usually one very good deal, it's rarely what I'm in the market for at the time.

Fanatec basically sells at retail price all the time, you know who else does that?  Apple and Nintendo. It's not unusual, and there is no reason to give them a hard time for it.
  • Akeem DorsetAkeem Dorset Member
    edited December 2018

• Great idea & thank you for the opportunity Thomas!
  • Seriously? The code has been used in less than 5 seconds..
  • What was the item tonight?
  • David KayDavid Kay Member
    edited December 2018
    csl elite pedals for USA
    if im not mistaken
  • sooo quick tonight. is there any insider info ? 

• Wow that was fast.
  • Tornado alley series.... :))
  • I don't need those pedals but I was on both pages and there were no buttons?  what am I missing?
  • Man, Fanatec...I'm a little disappointed that you guys caved in to all the whiners. News flash: Fanatec doesn't owe you guys anything so stop complaining!

I was really hoping you wouldn't reward mediocrity and crybabies, knowing that, unless they got it for free, they weren't gonna buy your product anyways. I don't live in a first world country and my internet speed is crap (and by 'crap' I mean usually 3 Mbit or slower), so I probably have a snowball's chance at winning...but I think the previous system was actually a little fairer to a resourceful user (with slower internet) if they found ways to make the checkout process faster than those living with 100 Mbit or faster connections who aren't resourceful enough to read the bloody instructions, much less devise a "speed-run" strategy to checkout. 

But no...now it's a simple point and click option, instead of people actually putting in some effort into planning how to win. Nothing about this new system solves the error 500 message the complainers get either, so they'll still complain...watch and see.

This isn't a complaint to Fanatec, but to all the entitled brats that think Fanatec owes them a free product because they said so. They don't, so get over yourselves.
  • Muneeb CheemaMuneeb Cheema Member
    edited December 2018
    I didnt see any code displayed... If it was infact the csl elite pedals...
  • Does the button stay on the page grayed out or with a message in its place to say that its used?