ClubSport Pedals discussion

Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
General discussion for topics related to the ClubSport Pedals V3 (CSP V3), ClubSport Pedals V3 Inverted (CSP V3i), and accessories.

Comments

• My ClubSport Pedals v3 don´t work on ps4 pro.

• My ClubSport Pedals v3 don´t work on ps4 pro.

On console they need to plugged into a wheelbase. You cannot connect directly to console via USB.
  • Do I need the  clubsport USB Adapter to connect the Clubsport PEdals V3 x PC or I can use direct the USB connection cable?

(I don't have wheelbase)

thanks

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Do I need the  clubsport USB Adapter to connect the Clubsport PEdals V3 x PC or I can use direct the USB connection cable?

(I don't have wheelbase)

thanks

You can connect ClubSport V3 pedals directly to a PC via the included USB cable, no need for the USB Adapter.

• Do I need the  clubsport USB Adapter to connect the Clubsport PEdals V3 x PC or I can use direct the USB connection cable?

(I don't have wheelbase)

thanks

You can connect ClubSport V3 pedals directly to a PC via the included USB cable, no need for the USB Adapter.
    Thank you !
  • Such a bad first experience with the product!

Half a year of money savings and decision making (v3 or HE Sprints), 24hrs Le Man on this weekend and I cannot use my pedals because one of 3 bolts holding heel plate wouldn't come out and is shreded now! I was aware of this issue as was reading and watching videos about V3 for months, but never thought I would have this issue as well :( Now I need to get extractions kit, work my way around with drills and etc instead of getting used and loving my 300EUR+ pedals!

This is bad form, really bad form. This even clouds down the fact that I did manage to do 3 laps and initial feel of pedals is nice. I am not Happy and this is so wrong! I wanted to enjoy, love and use my new, good quality pedals straight of and I could not :( :( my wife was laughing at me.
  • had to drill it out to remove the heel plate... 
  • Such a bad first experience with the product!

Half a year of money savings and decision making (v3 or HE Sprints), 24hrs Le Man on this weekend and I cannot use my pedals because one of 3 bolts holding heel plate wouldn't come out and is shreded now! I was aware of this issue as was reading and watching videos about V3 for months, but never thought I would have this issue as well :( Now I need to get extractions kit, work my way around with drills and etc instead of getting used and loving my 300EUR+ pedals!

This is bad form, really bad form. This even clouds down the fact that I did manage to do 3 laps and initial feel of pedals is nice. I am not Happy and this is so wrong! I wanted to enjoy, love and use my new, good quality pedals straight of and I could not :( :( my wife was laughing at me.

Mate this is no laughing matter at all, its nothing short of disgusting to be honest. I too had that same issue and had to drill 2 out. Should never have to do this on such expensive equipment, and i was using very good quality Stahl Wille allen keys. The quality of the fasteners used in Fanatec products is plain garbage, and so is their quality control. Those 3 screws shouldve had anti-seize on them, and really should be TORX and not allen heads. At the end of the day, Fanatec are using the softest Chinese screws and other fasteners they can get that "look" like theyre top quality...
  • Hi Does anybody know how to calibrate the pedals on the clubsport v3 on a ps4 podium wheel. I don’t have a pc so looking for a tuning menu type of instruction Thanks