My board died on the V3 pedals

I purchased pedals back in August of 2016. Recently have been having more brake issues than normal stuttering and locking up or just not working at all. Did what technical support at fanatec suggested and took them apart unplugged the rumble motor connectors from board. What i found was the board was very very very loose and i tightened it down. After disconnecting rumble connectors i plugged the pedals in and what do you know same issue. so i loosened the board up again and resolved issue kind of. I mean the brake is no longer locked up but if use it enough it will mess up again im afraid. 

My queston is has anyone else had an issue with their board and how to resolve it so you can keep racing. For now im using the clutch as a brake auto blipping the clutch and not using the big fancy pedal in the middle. 

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Haven’t experienced an issue like that. Are you using original PU foams or Brake Performance Kit? When you say locking up are you referring to brake pressure sticking at max pressure even when not engaged?
  • Yes essentially. But the board itself is so loose I can slide it up a bit off the bracket. I am using the original foam. It also won't register when it messes up at times even if I smash it down it won't register.
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    I would definitely reach out to support as they are the best to help you.