100% DD1 fan just turned on

Hello. I just turned on my DD1 and it happened to me that the fan went up right away. and he never stopped. I have turned off and on and now it seems to work. did anyone happen?
do I need to worry?
is connected to the PC. with v3i pedals connected to the pc via usb

Comments

• seems to be a firmware issue, there were some reports of this issue already..
  • i have once, i use com v2.5 and turn off base, when i turn on base it happened. I turn off base and turn on it again it is normal.
  • thank you all. I updated to 335 and see.
  • Cristian said:
    thank you all. I updated to 335 and see.
    335 does not solve this kind of issue but its on the list afaik.
  • the 335 solves the problem of the pedals that locks and the abs and steering wheel sensors start?

• Cristian said:
    the 335 solves the problem of the pedals that locks and the abs and steering wheel sensors start?

Dont understand this question.
    Drivver 335 and the included Firmwares solve the pedal axis flipping issue and it changes the Brf behaviour, nothing (announced) more.
  • Cristian said:
    the 335 solves the problem of the pedals that locks and the abs and steering wheel sensors start?

Drivver 335 and the included Firmwares solve the pedal axis flipping issue and it changes the Brf behaviour, nothing (announced) more.
    practically every now and then with the pedals connected to the base in play or not without touching anything the brake pedal went 100% with the vibration of the abs sensor and the sensors of the steering wheel. I had to switch the base off and on again.
  • Cristian said:
    Cristian said:

practically every now and then with the pedals connected to the base in play or not without touching anything the brake pedal went 100% with the vibration of the abs sensor and the sensors of the steering wheel. I had to switch the base off and on again.
    sounds like the swapped axis issue where one axis is fully engaged at 100% and the other two swapped. This should be fixed with driver 335 and included Firmware 653, yes.
  • thanks
  • Did this issue ever get fixed? I have already Returned my DD1 PS4 for this issue but it is not resolved, even with the latest drivers (415) and all firmware updated.