CWB 2.5 Start Button Flashing Red Clockwise - Universal Hub Not Reponding

Thanks in advanced. 

I got a full setup last week: 

ClubSport Wheelbase 2.5
Universal Hub for XBox One
ClubSport Pedals v3
GT Omega Racing Seat and Frame
Etc.

I got everything built and hooked up.  I updated the drivers and firmware for both the CWB and the Motor.  I played Project Cars a couple of nights a row and then on the third day, I fired everything up and went into Project Cars, started a race and the wheel as not responsive.  I tried changing the mode from S_1 to anything and the LCD isn't firing up.  I noticed that the start button is flashing red clockwise.  When I remove the Universal Hub, the flashing stops and the button is solid red.  Something with the hub?  

I've tried everything, new drivers, firmware, I tried the beta, I unistalled everything from my PC, reinstalled etc.  Still doesn't work.  

Is there any way to connect the universal hub directly to the PC and update the firmware that way?

Any help would be appreciated.  I've spent a good 10 hours on this... hope this isn't indicative of what's to come with this very expensive setup.

Comments

• Same problem I have, sounds like a broken pin in the wheel.
  • Thanks Gavin - Did Fanatec tell you that?

How's that possible? I didn't even take the wheel off? Is this something you can soldered back on the board at the pin-out? I hate to have to send the thing back in after having it only a week.

Thanks again!

• You can confirm the broken pin hypothesis by removing the Universal Hub and checking that there are no pins stuck in the base QR hub.

Does the base start up and calibrate properly without the HUB connected?
  • There aren't any broken pins in the in the hub.  When I remove the hub, and restart the base, it rotates both directions and stop back slightly to the left.  I got an email from support.  They suggested that I tighten the screws.  Did that. Didn't have an affect.  I will make the video today and hopefully get that sent to them.  Hopefully I can get another hub shortly.  I'm still within the return period and will just return it.  Too expensive to spend this much time troubleshooting. 
  • There aren't any broken pins in the in the hub.  When I remove the hub, and restart the base, it rotates both directions and stop back slightly to the left.  I got an email from support.  They suggested that I tighten the screws.  Did that. Didn't have an affect.  I will make the video today and hopefully get that sent to them.  Hopefully I can get another hub shortly.  I'm still within the return period and will just return it.  Too expensive to spend this much time troubleshooting. 
    Did you customize the HUB's button configuration? If yes, did you open the HUB again to check whether all connections are still OK?