Problem with CSL Wheel Base for Xbox - Horizon 4

Hello, I have a CSL kit for Xbox. When I connect with Horizon 4, at the moment the game asks to identify the profile it will play, the handwheel spins to the right and forces itself on the limiter, I have to turn it off so that it is recalibrated and then Start the game successfully. What happens sometimes is when the LEDs light up after the calibration. the firmware version is 328. What can I do to fix it?

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
    Try updating your wheel base firmware via the v336 beta driver package:

If the issue persists, please contact support.
  • Hello Dominic, perfect, I'll test at the end of the week. I hope it's just a matter of FW. I did downgrade to version 311 and the problem continued. I report the result as soon as possible.

Thank you for your help.
  • I have the exact same problem with Forza Motorsport 7 and the latest beta firmware 340. The first time I stated FM7, I almost hurt my thumb - i was scared.
  • The problem continued even upgrading to 336 (beta), I hope the base has not had a technical problem, I still trust it is a matter of software incompatibility, because it would be very disappointing for a product of apparent extreme quality to suffer this kind of malfunction. I have a Thrustmaster T300 and it was once a huge disappointment with the product, I even found that the lack of internal cooling in the base makes the positioning sensor fry, making the equipment inefficient. As said, I hope that is not the case with CSL Elite. Still waiting for a solution.