DD1 and warranty

Good morning. I have a dd1 buy in November, I wanted to understand if the warranty is 2 years or automatically it is 3 years.
Is it possible, before the warranty expires, to buy the warranty extension and take it to 5 years?

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
    The standard warranty is now 3 years for the DD1.
  • ok thanks because on the bill it gave 2 years ... then it was implemented at 3 then. very nice
  • Cristian said:
    ok thanks because on the bill it gave 2 years ... then it was implemented at 3 then. very nice
    no, the invoice is correct. You bought it in November where the Warranty Time was only 2 years (but 200 € cheaper).
    So you do NOT have 3 years warranty - only new orders after the price increase in May get 3 years warranty as standard.
  • then someone I hear the shop to understand if a warranty extension can be made within 2 years of the cover for another 3 years or 300 € for another 3 years
  • Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
    Cristian said:
    then someone I hear the shop to understand if a warranty extension can be made within 2 years of the cover for another 3 years or 300 € for another 3 years
    Unfortunately it is not possible to extend the warranty after the purchase is completed.
  • The US website doesn't show the 5 year warranty option for the DD1 which is shown on the product description page.