Tuning menu not working after playing F1 2019?

I just got my CSW v2.5, and Universal Hub today.

When playing F1 2019, the game seems to take over the display on the hub for speed readout.  At this point, I can no longer enter the tuning menu (or rather, it isn't displayed - I believe the hub is going into tuning, as the funkyswitch stops working in game until I press tuning menu again).   I've disabled the game from using the display in the game settings menu, but while this stops it displaying the speed, it still stops the tuning menu from being displayed.

Quitting the game doesn't help.  Even turning the wheelbase on and off again doesn't.  The only way I've been able to get the tuning menu display back is to take the wheel off of the base, disconnect the display, reconnect it and reattach the wheel.

I haven't had a chance to test with other games yet.

Has anyone else experience this or know of a solution?

Comments

• Which driver and Firmware are you on?
    Try latest beta driver 340 with Firmware 656.
  • I tried 328 and 340. Same result with both.
  • Having played with it more, it isn’t F1 2019 causing it. I tried rebooting my pc, taking the wheel/hub off, putting the wheel back on and turning the base on. Calibration works, the screen shows firmware, I can use the tuning menu. If I leave the wheel (without doing anything else on the pc at all) for a few minutes and then try again, the tuning menu is no longer displayed when I press the button for it. The only fix is to remove the wheel for a period of toke and put it back on which usually resolves it for a short while.
  • Same happens to me with my Podium Racing Wheel F1 PS4, with the oled display on the (Formula V2) Wheel. I thought it was caused by third party sw like Fanaleds and SLIMax Manager, but it still happens even with those apps closed (just later). Same also in Assetto Corsa Competizione. Still investigating.
    Contacted Support as suggested by Joseph Gossen.