No response from sales regarding replacement DD1

I received a DD1 with defective LED screen three weeks ago. Contacted support and got an RMA number and return address. Shipped back the defective DD1 to Fanatec Service Center two weeks ago. According to UPS tracking, You guys  received the DD1 for about a week now, but I have not heard anything back regarding shipping out the replacement DD1 or refund for the shipping fee.

Even worst, originally support promised to send out replacement DD1 immediately after shipping confirmation and  obviously this is not happening now. Please don't tell me to contact support because I already did through email and no one responded. Can anyone tell me what is going on, waited several months for DD1 already gonna need to wait another two months for replacing a defective DD1?

Update:
Just received shipping confirmation after posting this post, still waiting for shipping refund.

Comments

• Update, received shipping notice right after posting this post. Now waiting for shipping refund and see if sales team respond some time. 
  • That's incredibly frustrating. Their products are fantastic, but customer service is on par with Direct TV.
  • This seems to be an issue with the latest batch of DD1 wheelbases.  I've posted the specific issue on another thread for anyone who is experiencing the same issue.

• Still no response in terms of shipping refund. Contacted sales team multiple times via email but simply no response.
  • Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
    Hi Weijia,

I have looked into this, and you should shortly receive confirmation from the webshop team of your shipping refund. I'll send you a PM with some additional details.
  • Weijia LuoWeijia Luo Member
    edited August 2019
    Thank you Dominic, I just confirmed today that I received the shipping refund.