DD2 in rFactor2

Greetings,

I am having an issue with my DD2 not working correctly in RF2.

If I select the DD2 profile as detected by RF2, my wheel does not work: turn left / right and nothing happens.
If I select the DD1 profile instead, my wheel and pedals works as expected but I have very weak force feedback effects when it comes to the road or curbs effects for example.

Has anyone here gotten his DD2 to work well with RF2 ? If yes what are your settings in game ?

I use the Fanatec recommended settings for the wheel base and have no such problems in iRacing and AC / ACC.

Thx for your help,

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    Same thing happened to my wheel since last update where I’ve had to re assign all buttons and pedals twice. This didn’t happen by selecting the wrong profile. Are you in PC or Compatibility mode?
  • Stephane YverStephane Yver Member
    edited August 2019
    Hi,

Thanks.
    No I am not in PC mode.
    But I launched RF2 again last night and the DD2 was properly detected and the profile is now working fine.
    I have no idea what fixed it ... :-)
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    rFactor2 works supports the DD wheel bases so you should run it in PC mode. Always make sure you have the wheel started before launching Steam.
  • Hint:

If you can match all buttons but not steering left or rigth, do the following: Setting turning left steer the wheel as long left till it is recognised. I must do 2-3 complete wheel rotations to get recognized in rfactor2! Same for right movement of the whee!

Best Regards.