The NEW Blog

Comments

• Gefällt mir sehr gut, das neue Forum. Hoffe, es gibt auch bald Neuigkeiten zur PS4 und Clubsportkompatibilität. =D>
  • es geht voran , freut mich

• edited April 2014
    Signs of life from Fanatec must be a good thing !

Great to see the new blog is up and running !

Now we want to know all about the new rim !
  • I guess release of the handbrake should be close since it's mentioned in a couple of places on the website.

Info about that would be appreciated.
  • Love it Thomas! Glad to see it going now.
  • Good to see the new blog Thomas Could you change the crazy policy of Support asking me to do everything that I use to do when under warranty to BUY a part OUT of warranty, like making a video and jumping through all the hoops?

All my stuff is out of warranty, and would simply like to pay you hard earned $$ for a part I need, w/o answering questions and making videos.

No company I have ever dealt with makes getting a part out of warranty so difficult....Please. The Elite wheel and CSP's are not disposable at close to $900. Thank you.

Hey Roger good to see you. Can't wait for my F1 rim!

I know you're frustrated with CS but one thing to remember is that not everyone has your tech know how and can diagnose a problem correctly. They are probably just making sure you get what you need and only what you need to get running. Thus saving you time and money. Just my guess.
  • congratulations to the new blog I just hope there are news on xbox one flying! 1io I my fanatec csr elite still can't play on xbox one to forzamotorsport5
  • Congrats on the New web site... looks Good.
  • Great forum, hope we will get info soon, like new xbox one wheel and pedals in stock on april 10!!!!  :(( :-O hahaha
  • Looking good, Congrats all ;)
  • Great to hear some news of fanatec !

Could we expect some firmwares updates for csr wheels, or any news on future ps4 or xbox one compatibility ?
  • Please work on your north american customer service it's so slow. I waited 4 1/2 just to get my replacement motors for my csw and upon installing them,  when I removed the back off the base saw that the pcb board was fried  and now I have been waiting a month 1/2 and still no reply. Ive had the csw setup now for a little over a year now and 7 of those months it was unusable, broken and waiting on warranties. 
  • Look forward to seeing what this community becomes now it's part of the actual Fanatec Website.

On a Side note I just Pre-ordered some Clubsport V2 Pedals 
    :D
  • Would finally like to see new firmwares for CSW, last one is already quite old. Especially steering centre feel in iRacing need improvements.
  • Chris LeonardChris Leonard Member
    edited April 2014
    Thanks Thomas, now can you get your customer service to give me a replacement part that I have been asking for going on a week now and the only response is asking me to make a video with a camera I dont have.  

To be fair, that is a pretty standard request from wheel manufacturers in order to validate or diagnose issues.
    Perhaps you could borrow a digital camera/mobile phone in order to send the video to support?
  • Been having fun getting my CSR + Clubsport pedals to work with Forza 5. Still a little tinkering to be had, but a fun experience already :)

http://controllermax.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140636&page=4&p=968934&posted=1#post968934
  • Can I know when the forum will be active?
    I ask that because I've made a post but I can't make a new discution thread
    :-h
  • Hi all, my loved CSR Elite with formula wheel just developed a fault. At first when turning it on it used not to turn from left to right quickly and now it just doest seem to want to turn and thus not even initializing. Sent Fanatec a video. Hope I get my wheel running again :/

Note: if I may, For those ppl that seem to have an issue with pedals. I myself use modified g25 (incl. Loadcell) pedals with a dedicated usb cable u can find. Its inbuilt filter helped the pedals act d way it should being non fanatec. And it also increased the resolution 4X.

• Hi, Thanks for linking the blog here to the Fanatec website, where it belongs. I can't wait for the forums to start so we/you can create a database with info, tips and help for people who are new to Fanatec products or have problems with their product.
  • Hi, Thanks for linking the blog here to the Fanatec website, where it belongs. I can't wait for the forums to start so we/you can create a database with info, tips and help for people who are new to Fanatec products or have problems with their product.

I agree. I think this is going to be great.
  • Thanks Thomas, now can you get your customer service to give me a replacement part that I have been asking for going on a week now and the only response is asking me to make a video with a camera I dont have.  

To be fair, that is a pretty standard request from wheel manufacturers in order to validate or diagnose issues.
    Perhaps you could borrow a digital camera/mobile phone in order to send the video to support?
    ...or maybe provide more than one 'flowchart' for issues that don't need a video?!  When I have a stuck switch, not only is a video unnecessary it isn't even going to provide value.  It is ridiculous.
  • I hope overall this will be more efficient to have the blog and websites tied together.
  • Well done Thomas, this will be very good :)
  • Dillon RyanDillon Ryan Member
    edited April 2014
    Fanatec CSR + Clubsport pedals
  • Nice to see everything on one site but please consider showing the posts in reverse order, i.e. most recent first.  Already with only two pages you have to scroll to the bottom first as there are no navigation links at the top of the page.

Any news on the new CSW rim?
  • Nice to see everything on one site but please consider showing the posts in reverse order, i.e. most recent first.  Already with only two pages you have to scroll to the bottom first as there are no navigation links at the top of the page.

Any news on the new CSW rim?

I disagree with reverse order. If ur new u want to start at the beginning. And all the forums I'm a part of do it just as this one is set up. I'm sure there are examples of ur preference as well. Just giving my opinion.
  • How to post a new discussion?
    I would like to add a topic about a ball bearing motor upgrade for the CSW base.
    the current message is that I do not have permission to post.

Thanks,

A. Ott
  • Anyone know what the Karma Bank is?
  • Thomas...Any possibility of any news for new wheel for Xbox 1? It would be nice to know if one is in the works.
  • Hi there  - still waiting for a response to a case raised on April 11th, could somebody get back to me?

Your customer service was excellent when i had a fault with my GT3 RS wheel, hoping for the same with a problem I have with my CSW base i purchased 11 months ago. 

Thanks
    Keith Mizen