New Generation

Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
I told you that we are not done for 2015 yet and here it comes. It is already in stock in EU and USA and we will start selling next week.

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    The new standalone. Wonder if this is wireless.
  • I hope it is not a new base. I bought base V2 a few months ago 
  • =D> ^:)^ por finnnnnnnn oleeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • The picture show us a Wheel for Xbox One only. I have edited it a bit in PhotoShop and now you can see clearly the buttons. ;)

http://1drv.ms/1iYUsTH
  • A bit of info please? :-bd
  • If it is only for Xbox one , there is no need to buy it. I hope It works with Ps4 and Xbox one . 
  • If it is only for Xbox one , there is no need to buy it. I hope It works with Ps4 and Xbox one . 

Around the world there's only one way to be compatible at the same time for PC, PS3, PS4 and XboxOne. Only Fanatecs V2 Wheelbase in conjunction with the Universal HUB for Xbox one enables that.

All other manufacturers offer only PS3/PS4/PC or PC/XboxOne compatibility. This will already have any reason.

We will see...

• This one should have come before the Hub...DAMN... than I wouldn't have bought the Hub in a million years !!
  • This one should have come before the Hub...DAMN... than I wouldn't have bought the Hub in a million years !!
    I think this is not a steering wheel for the V2 base, but a standalone entry-level wheel (the replacement for the CSR & GT2 wheels). For now, the Hub is the only option for the V2 base.
  • I don't hope so...cause my V2 base had been living in it's box for 8 months....and with what I know now from FM6...I should have waited it out until a CSR replacement then LOL

• I hope this new wheel is more stable than the older Porsche wheels.
  • Vamos despejen la duda estamos impaciente jeje saludos
  • Vamos despejen la duda estamos impaciente jeje saludos
    English only on this forum please.
  • yo tengo traductor y entiendo todo, haz tu lo mismo  ;)
    It's a rule. Follow it please. The rest of us do. [-X
    As Chris stated above, the rule is to post in English only. If everyone were to post in his own language, the forum would be impossible to follow for everyone as people would spend all of their time using online translators to follow a conversation.
  • Natalie BNatalie B Member, Moderator, Betatester
    Not long to go ;)
  • pricing info and any discount for CSR owners who have to upgrade to this?
  • pricing info and any discount for CSR owners who have to upgrade to this?
    It could be another rim for the CSWv2? We don't yet. But the wait isn't much longer.
  • You say its already in stock in USA and EU but I don't see it in the online store. Nor have you given any info on what it is or how much it is.
    I think this is not a steering wheel for the V2 base, but a standalone entry-level wheel (the replacement for the CSR & GT2 wheels). For now, the Hub is the only option for the V2 base.
    It's a dedicated Xbox One rim for the CSW V2. 
  • You can read it's in stock....but not that it's up for sale NEXT week...?????
  • I have a vague recollection of Thomas mentioning an 'entry level' wheel way back when Fanatec first announced they were working on Xbox One compatibility. I just hope this new wheel is priced competitively, and fits in with Fanatecs modular system so Clubsports, shifters, handbrake, etc, are all work seamlessly.

If the plan is to go head to head with Thrustmaster and Logitec then the pricing needs to be very attractive. A lot of us already have pedal sets (Clubsport V1's here), so would be looking to just buy the standalone wheel with no extras. If its priced too closely to the G920 for example, then I fear a lot of folk might lean towards that-ease of availability, well known brand, plus Fanatecs less than glowing reputation in the past being major factors in what is quite a considered purchase to many.

Still, very interesting news and I look forward to further details being released this week.

• You say its already in stock in USA and EU but I don't see it in the online store. Nor have you given any info on what it is or how much it is.
    He said its in stock and will be available next week. Meaning you won't need to wait on a pre order.
  • Interesting !!!

Does anybody know if there will be a special sale in 2  weeks for the ''Black Friday" ?

Where can we find informations about that ?

Thx everybody ...

• Black Friday announcement was also here on the blogs main page...I guess, IF Thomas has one....it'll be up on blog topic main page too!!
  • is it Possible at all this would be working with Xbox One AND PS4 ? And/or Xbox360 ?
  • is it Possible at all this would be working with Xbox One AND PS4 ? And/or Xbox360 ?
    The Xbox One hub works with all three. If it's another rim I'd guess yes.
    Possible? Yes, but doubtful in my opinion, although I would be extremely pleased to be proved wrong.