BLACK FRIDAY: Bundle with CSW B V2 and the new CSL P1 steering wheel

Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
This year, we are making it a bit easier to get one of our high-end ClubSport Wheel Bases V2 with the new allround steering wheel CSL P1.

This allows you to enjoy a complete new level of force-feedback quality on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and of course PC.

The bundle is avalaible from tomorrow until Cyber Monday until supply lasts. We have some inventory so take your time.

Comments

• Sorry, at which time it will be available? 0.00 CET? 
  • Great!
    But I need v3 pedals not another wheel ;)

Any chance for special, BF's pricing on the v3 pedals, por favor? :)
  • Herr Thomas, bitte ;)
  • Great!

What he said^^^^^. I am still using V1 Pedals and it would be awesome if I could get a set of V3s on a BF sale. Any chance that you can make this a reality thomas?
  • I'm using V1 pedals as well!
    And I'm perfectly happy with them, however they don't look too nice with my black setup:
    V2, GT rim and CSL seat.
    So I'm ready to spend some hard earned money...
    :)
  • Thank you Thomas,

I will be taking advantage of this deal. I also have the same question that others have had. What time does the sale actually start? Is it region specific, or is there a global kickoff?
  • Why only one combo for BF ? Make a discount for v3 pedals . And wheel base with BMW rim .
    Please ;-)
  • Why only one combo for BF ? Make a discount for v3 pedals . And wheel base with BMW rim .
    Please ;-)

I join the request!!!! ;)
  • Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
    Thank you Thomas,

I will be taking advantage of this deal. I also have the same question that others have had. What time does the sale actually start? Is it region specific, or is there a global kickoff?
    We will start at about 8.00 CET
    Great!

We can hardly come up with the supply of CSP V3 pedals so a special sale makes no sense. It would just make the inventory situation even worse.
  • Thomas,

Any chance you can help out the PC guys with a CSW V2 + CS Steering Wheel Universal Hub  combo????

• Thomas
    Any chance of a discount on the Clubsport Wheel rim GT or Forza rim please?

My v3 pedals and damper kit have just arrived today...to go with my:

CSW v2
    BMW GT rim
    Formula rim
    Xbox 1 multi hub
    Clubsport Flat1 wheel

Thanks

Nick

• edited November 2015
    i noticed that the base is Now being called CSW B V2        Has the CSW V2 been Changed or upgraded or has it always been the CSW B V2 and i've just missed the B in there for a long time???

Grimey Dog 4Ever!!!
  • I'm also looking at a CSW B V2 and 918 RSR, so while the bundle is good it doesn't help me.  How about something like a free postage offer for the rest of us? :)
  • i noticed that the base is Now being called CSW B V2        Has the CSW V2 been Changed or upgraded or has it always been the CSW B V2 and i've just missed the B in there for a long time???

Grimey Dog 4Ever!!!
    AFAIK, B is for base. As in ClubSport Wheel Base V2
  • Just finished ordering my V2 base, CSL wheel and V3 pedals.

Thanks to Thomas and Fanatec for the discount.

Christmas is going to be fun this year...
  • Ka Ho MuiKa Ho Mui Member
    edited November 2015
    just finished order V2 base, CSL wheel, V3 pedals, 2 damper kit, SQ shifter and handbrake. but handbrake out of stock until next year Feb.  :-S
    thank for discount 
    >:D<
    happy holiday 
    :))
  • Discount? What discount?
  • Damn, I was hoping for a black friday discount like of like the one from last year.
    I was planning to upgrade to a CSW + BMW & F1 Wheels + CSP but had to rethink my plans since the price update in europe.

Time to move on, and think about something else.
  • Great!

We can hardly come up with the supply of CSP V3 pedals so a special sale makes no sense. It would just make the inventory situation even worse.

It would, at least for us.
    I'm used to waiting for Fanatec products ;)

Thomas, last, off-topic question: current damping kit is going to be replaced anytime soon, correct?
    I would like to buy the current one but If I am not wrong, there are some issues with it, right?
  • Sorry Thomas, the orders placed today (08.20 a.m.) will be shipped today? 
  • Armin HabermannArmin Habermann Member, Administrator
    Thomas, last, off-topic question: current damping kit is going to be replaced anytime soon, correct?
    I would like to buy the current one but If I am not wrong, there are some issues with it, right?
    No, the damper kit will not be changed. We are just experimenting with a new (harder) material for inside the CSP V3 brake for those who would like an even stiffer brake. The damper kit will stay as it is.
  • Thomas, last, off-topic question: current damping kit is going to be replaced anytime soon, correct?
    No, the damper kit will not be changed. We are just experimenting with a new (harder) material for inside the CSP V3 brake for those who would like an even stiffer brake. The damper kit will stay as it is.

Misunderstanding, then.
    So there is nothing faulty or not so reliable with the current version of the damper, right?
    Will this new material be retro-fittable to v3?
  • Hi Thomas, any chance of a BF deal on the Porsche 918 wheel?
    I don't really need it but it just looks so nice :)
  • Good to see others getting discount. I'm trying to put order from here the base V2, Clubsport GT Forza wheel and ClubSport Pedals V3 with damper kit and getting no discount offer. My emails aren't even getting replyed to. I'm very disappointed with this as I have had Fanatecs for years.
    Good to see others getting discount. I'm trying to put order from here the base V2, Clubsport GT Forza wheel and ClubSport Pedals V3 with damper kit and getting no discount offer. My emails aren't even getting replyed to. I'm very disappointed with this as I have had Fanatecs for years.
    What questions do you have regarding your order?
  • Good to see others getting discount. I'm trying to put order from here the base V2, Clubsport GT Forza wheel and ClubSport Pedals V3 with damper kit and getting no discount offer. My emails aren't even getting replyed to. I'm very disappointed with this as I have had Fanatecs for years.
    For the discount you would need to order the csl rim.
  • I understand about the black Friday offer discount but it is not the wheel I want to order. I have had from the Fanatec CSR then the Elite and want to upgrade to the new base V2 with the GT Forza and pedals V3, and surely spending nearly €1600 some discount would be available.q
  • If I was offered free shipping that would make me happy and respect Fanatecs loyalty to their customers.
  • I just ordered this bundle. Thanks for the discount. This deal substantially lowers the entry point for the v2 base/xb1 customer making it a natural choice for bf. With my v1 pedals I'll have a great foundation to build on. Looking forward to more rim options and those v3 pedals look awesome...