CSL Elite Pedals + Wheel Base shipping NOW

2»

Comments

• Knowing Fanatec...that could take from 6 months to a year....thinking of all teasers Thomas gave. Ps4 base and wheel, CSL shifter and Handbrake and a DD base....that's gotta take some time to produce !
    DD Base?! Well i didnt knew about that, where did he told that?
  • Ps4 topic
  • I bought the CSL LC pedals and I am wondering if it is possible to use the "old" brake pedal as the accelerator pedal rather than as the clutch pedal as suggested? I prefer the extra resistance that it offers over the original accelerator pedal. Thank you.
  • Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
    I bought the CSL LC pedals and I am wondering if it is possible to use the "old" brake pedal as the accelerator pedal rather than as the clutch pedal as suggested? I prefer the extra resistance that it offers over the original accelerator pedal. Thank you.
    No Problem, you can do that.
  • I bought the CSL LC pedals and I am wondering if it is possible to use the "old" brake pedal as the accelerator pedal rather than as the clutch pedal as suggested? I prefer the extra resistance that it offers over the original accelerator pedal. Thank you.
    No Problem, you can do that.
    Happy days, thank you very much.
  • I have just bought the CSL Elite with Xbox wheel and Elite LC pedals in the black Friday deal - running on PC and it is really good. A huge upgrade after five years with a G27.
    Really want the shifter though, just so expensive. Any deals/offers coming up soon for this, Fanatec?
  • Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator

Ben Ware said:
    I have just bought the CSL Elite with Xbox wheel and Elite LC pedals in the black Friday deal - running on PC and it is really good. A huge upgrade after five years with a G27.
    Really want the shifter though, just so expensive. Any deals/offers coming up soon for this, Fanatec?
    There will be a more affordable line of CSL Shifters in the future but not anytime soon. We usually only make one deal per year and this is black friday.
  • Any people got the CSL Elite Pedals + Wheel Base working with Forza Apex ? Works when putting the Wheel Base in Xbox One modus, but no Force Feedback :(
  • I just got my csl bundle and a wheel stand pro. I can not mount the base or pedals to the stand as they don't sit flush. Could someone tell me what wheel stand I need to get? Thanks!!
  • JJ Birr said:
    I just got my csl bundle and a wheel stand pro. I can not mount the base or pedals to the stand as they don't sit flush. Could someone tell me what wheel stand I need to get? Thanks!!
    Did you remove the feet off the bottom of the CSLE base?
  • Guys, do you happen to have a layout/drawing for the wheel base & the 6mm bolts I could use to make a steel plate which I would attach to my rig?
  • Guys, do you happen to have a layout/drawing for the wheel base & the 6mm bolts I could use to make a steel plate which I would attach to my rig?
    Go to CSLE webpage. Click downloads and on the left you'll see drilling templates https://www.fanatec.com/us-en/wheel-bases/csl-elite-wheel-base-usa.html
  • Yeah sorry guys & thanks Chris.

I was in a rush installing the wheel base and did not find any templete in the package.
    Should have checked the website eh :)

https://www.fanatec.com/download/CSL-E-WB-DrillingTemplate-A3.pdf
  • Which wheel stand did you buy?
  • I was planning on getting this base in the next couple of weeks but have been reading of Issues with rFactor 2 and Automobilista. Is there a new firmware that would allow it to work as a CSW v2 because that seems to work without issue.
  • hi all,
    i received my csl qnd wheel porsche 918 , but i cannot calibrate the center
  • Trevor GeddisTrevor Geddis Member
    edited February 2017
    hi all,
    i received my csl qnd wheel porsche 918 , but i cannot calibrate the center
    Go to the Fanatec Home website and download the users manual. Page 35 has instructions for calibrating center. 

• Hi everyone,

I know this is an old thread, but I have tried everything to fix the base and it won't work. The CSL base doesn't want to hold center after turning even at a small amount at 90 degrees.  I've uploaded firmware, re-uploaded it. I've tried to deleting the drivers for fanatec and re-downloading them and it still has this problem, it just doesn't want the wheel centered.  After a corner the base recognizes center to be at a 45 degree angle and would continue and get worse.  I've also tried to calibrate it over and over and still nothing.  After the wheel gets skewed I'll recalibrate it and restart it and it would be still at the same position.  It's getting worse each day I don't understand what wrong with it.  I love the base, its just getting me frustrated.  Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.
  • Hi everyone,

I know this is an old thread, but I have tried everything to fix the base and it won't work. The CSL base doesn't want to hold center after turning even at a small amount at 90 degrees.  I've uploaded firmware, re-uploaded it. I've tried to deleting the drivers for fanatec and re-downloading them and it still has this problem, it just doesn't want the wheel centered.  After a corner the base recognizes center to be at a 45 degree angle and would continue and get worse.  I've also tried to calibrate it over and over and still nothing.  After the wheel gets skewed I'll recalibrate it and restart it and it would be still at the same position.  It's getting worse each day I don't understand what wrong with it.  I love the base, its just getting me frustrated.  Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.
    Contact support. They are always your best bet.
  • Hi everyone,

Contact support. They are always your best bet.
    I did right after posting this, I'm just waiting on a response, thank you!