Fanatec Eco-System

2»

Comments

• I really love the eco-system of Fanatec, because you can upgrade your gear step by step. I startet with a Porsche Wheel with clubsport pedals and upgraded to complete CSW set over time. As I’m racing on PS4 I wasn’t that happy with the step from Sony and the licensing thing. But as Fanatec now offers a official wheel I‘m hoping that the new DD will be available as PS4 compatible wheel as well. So please Thomas, make it happen and take my money;)
  • Since the CSL elite PS4 supports the larger family of rims and other accessories, where is the game support for the extended features? 

Neither F1 2017 or Project Cars 2 on the PS4 allows the funky switch dials or the other joystick & buttons to be mapped to controls.

Is it a limitation of the driver being provided by Fanatec? Or is it the game developers only supporting what's on the base rim?

The CS rims are great, but its disappointing when you can't fully utilize them - please get the game developers to fully support your whole eco system of rims & accessories for us console users - thanks!!
  • edited October 2017
    Since the CSL elite PS4 supports the larger family of rims and other accessories, where is the game support for the extended features? 

And in addition to that we have this great GT Sport story now! And here we do not talk about extended features. So far the wheel is not supported at all!