CSL Elite Racing Wheel now available in the USA

Comments

• Chih Yu HuangChih Yu Huang Member
    edited September 2017
    Me too. Pre-ordered only few hours after CSL PS4 available, show shipped at 9/27, still no tracking info.
  • Hey guys i'm anxious with all of you having problems with the tracking number of yours orders I put mine yesterday in the morning and like all of you my order is in processing...... and just pay the standard shipping so possibly my case going to be worst than yours, hope the guys of FANATEC tell us something to calm all of us.

Have a nice weekend, without yours racing wheel  
    :(
  • Can anyone confirm that they have recieved their CSL Elite PS4 Wheel?  I pre-ordered day one but have not seen any update.
  • heemoon kangheemoon kang Member
    edited October 2017

Hello Heemoon,

thanks for your message.
    Unfortunately your order already got dispatched on Friday. But you can return the items within 14 days according to our return policy.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards / Freundliche Grüße

I sent cancel email on 29.sep and today i got this answer
    but still no tracking no. and cant cancel order either what is going on here

• Updating Here again..

As of 10/2/17 - 8:15am CST No track information regarding my package.

Assuming that most of our orders got shipped on 9/27 through 9/29 at some point we should then receive them maybe late this week

Otherwise I'm becoming just a little impatient on why they haven't sent a tracking email yet.. But regardless as always I cant wait to receive the products I ordered.
  • As of 10/2 9am est and still no tracking email
  • Justin GayJustin Gay Member
    edited October 2017
    As of 10/2 9am est and still no tracking email
    Same here. I hope this isn't coming signature required, how would I know without a tracking number? Would stink to come home to a notice taped on the door.

-J
  • Same story here as well. I've put in calls and requests for information and still no replies back from anyone regarding status. If they are indeed having issues with expediting, perhaps a proactive approach would be to do an email blast to all open orders stating the issue and time frame of when they hope to have it resolved. Hopefully someone can explain what exactly is going on to ease some nerves/tension.
  • No tracking email = the orders haven't dispatched yet. It has been 6 days....
  • Ok just got fedex email shipping today arriving 10/5 Thursday with 3 day option hope others will soon get your long awaited email good luck
  • Got emails today but no real status update or explanation. Customer Service says that everything should be shipped out by Wed, which means with 4 day shipping I will not see anything until 10/10 at the earliest.
  • i got this email

<<due to the huge amount of PS4 back-orders + the day-to-day-business the orders get dispatched with a little delay. Usually all orders should be shipped out until Wednesday.

We apologize very much for the delay and inconvenience caused but we are doing our best to dispatch all the orders asap.

Unfortunately it´s too late to cancel the order but like I already wrote you below you can return it within 14 days according to our return policy.>>

I cant understand,saying delay until wednesday BUT too late for cancel order i send cancel email on 29.sep !!!

• Good to hear you got your tracking info. I just received an email from CS stating that due to the huge pre-order/backorder they are running behind and hope to have all orders shipped by Wednesday. Perhaps they are prioritizing those who paid for expedited shipping which makes sense. I suppose we will have to exercise a bit more patience sadly lol.
  • My CSL Elite PS4 & CSL Elite pedals just showed up at my office!

No tracking email was ever received but they are here!!!  

For those curious...i requested next day air when i placed my order.

hopefully this cheers some of you up knowing that they might be in transit even if you never received an email.

-SA
  • I just got my tracking number. I chose standard shipping and it is scheduled to arrive this Friday. This is actually shipping today 10/2 not 9/27. Either way I'm happy. Will have the wheel ahead of Gran Turismo Sport and I can retire my CSW V1 this weekend.
  • I just got my tracking info email just now as of 10/2 1:45pm CST. Scheduled to be here on Friday. Like Justin said above I'm just happy ill be getting the wheel before GT Sport releases!

• Hello Fanatec (again), :)

Can you tell me if its possible to upgrade the firmware for the Clubsport Wheel Base v2.5 with a Mac, or is a PC required?

• I just got my track number.
    " This shipment is scheduled to be sent on 10/02/2017."
    9/27 is a joke.
  • My first Fanatec wheel!  Delivery tomorrow.  I am in So Cal.  My handbrake also was shipped which was shown on back order.
  • edited October 2017
    Scott Avoy, you lucky skunk!  I did get my confirmation email from Fed Ex.

Scheduled delivery:                Fri, 10/6/2017 by end of day
    Service type:                      FedEx Home Delivery
    Packaging type:                    Package
    Number of pieces:                  2
    Total shipment weight:              29.00 lb.
    Special handling/Services          Direct Signature Required
  • Just an FYI.

you are all going to LOVE this thing!

Raced for 4 hours last night on P-Cars 2 with a friend and it is simply an amazing wheel.  I'll try AC tonight to get a better feel of the resolution of the wheel since P-Cars 2 has a slightly "disconnected" feel to the slip angle an front tire load.  It never seems to "bite" like AC does.

that said, I had FEI at full, drift at 0 and the wheel never made ANY noise.  driver 292 / FW 316 was the latest possible i think.  

Enjoy!

SA
  • For my part no tracking number yet from Fedex or other its very frustrating since need this number to send it to my forwarder since i'm in Dominican Republic! All you guys have fun and see you in the track........ Someday!!!
  • Ahmad MahrAhmad Mahr Member
    edited October 2017
    Don't mean to be negative but customer service seems slightly lacking in this situation.  I ordered my wheel yesterday and have no tracking or info.  I called left voicemail yesterday and send email through order history, still no response. I finally found this page today which provides a bit of information,  I just don't know if the Wednesday ship date is just for those who preordered or not.  I ordered yesterday will mine ship on Wednesday too, IDK. Given the number of people and worry shown on this blog it seems they would have responded sooner than yesterday and maybe they should have given everyone a heads up as how busy they were last week when many seemed to be freaking out.

Personally my main concern is do they actually have enough wheels available to ship mine out or are they possibly waiting for more wheels from production.

I'm sure a week from now we all will be happy and driving and we may have forgotten, but it scares me a bit if the wheel ever breaks that communication might be lacking. Maybe not maybe they are just really inundated as the wheel is so popular. 
  • I also do kind of wonder if maybe the hold up was Fanatec opening up the wheels and fixing something related to the clanking issue. Just surprised as it didn't seem like a lot of wheels went out last week and I saw a review on GTPlanet where someone said they had no clanking with max FEI. This is just my random speculation. 
  • Ahmad, 

Let's hope you have the reason....
  • @Thomas Jackermeier 

Will a Mac be able to update the firmware for the v2.5 Wheel Base or is a PC required? Hoping a Mac will do. Also will the new Xbox One steering wheels be available by Christmas of this year? I am trying to wait to see these new wheels before I jump in :)
  • I also do kind of wonder if maybe the hold up was Fanatec opening up the wheels and fixing something related to the clanking issue. Just surprised as it didn't seem like a lot of wheels went out last week and I saw a review on GTPlanet where someone said they had no clanking with max FEI. This is just my random speculation. 
    On Assetto Corsa the knocking can still be heard with FEI at 000 but gets barely noticeable at FEI of 3-5.  Its not as bad as reviewers have made it out to be.  Project Cars 2 no noise issues at all.
  • Just an FYI.

you are all going to LOVE this thing!

Raced for 4 hours last night on P-Cars 2 with a friend and it is simply an amazing wheel.  I'll try AC tonight to get a better feel of the resolution of the wheel since P-Cars 2 has a slightly "disconnected" feel to the slip angle an front tire load.  It never seems to "bite" like AC does.

that said, I had FEI at full, drift at 0 and the wheel never made ANY noise.  driver 292 / FW 316 was the latest possible i think.  

Enjoy!

SA
    This is good to hear tracking just updated 1 day early arriving today I was just going ask anyone get theirs yet. So looking forward to trying it with p cars 2 and Iracing. FYI also just preordered GT sport with amazon prime it’s discounted to 47.99
    Sorry I mispoke here. I mixed up FEI.  I thought for some reason I had seen Scott's review on GTPlanet and that he had no FEI and was stating the wheel was working great which is why I speculated maybe they opened the wheel and did a fix, but he actually had it maxed so that makes sense. 

• Honestly I only want the wheel for GT Sport and wonder how it will handle the clanking.  I would like to know why the clubsport wheel 2.5 doesn't clank but this one does. Is the default FEI higher in the 2.5 wheel than the Elite and the motor's so strong that you don't lose FFB sensations or if there is an actual mechanical issue that's causing it in just the Elite which happens to be fixable with software update?