ClubSport Wheel Base V2 now available for pre-order

Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
edited December 2014 in Blog
We have started production of the ClubSport Wheel Base V2 last week and the first shipments will leave the factory next week. Therefore it is time to make the product available for PRE-ORDER.

The first customers to receive the product will be the ones who pre-ordered the old V1 version and enjoyed a free upgrade. We will also fly in those units to deliver them as fast as possible.

As mentioned before, you will need an invite code to place the order. More info on the invite codes can be found hereClubSport Wheel Base V2 Invite Code FAQs

If you have a code to share or need a new one you can leave a comment there.

As long as we do not have enough products in stock, we will keep the pre-order discount so it is likely that not only CSW and CSR E owners will be able to enjoy this discount.

The first invite codes have been sent out! You will be notified by e-mail and then you should look into you profile page.

Comments

• ui, ui, ui, das fiebern geht los....... kann es kaum erwarten....
  • I was one of the first people to pre-order both the CSR-Elite and Clubsport wheelbase. But I have NOT received an invite. The selection process must be bugged.
  • edited September 2014
    Hi Thomas, 

Got an email notifying that I can buy the V2 but my invitation code was nowhere to be found in my account. Can you please help me?

Your no.1 fan,
    JC
  • I haven't received any invite codes but I already pre-ordered the v2 within 2 hours of release.
  • Hi Thomas

I recieved an email saying that I will recieve soon an invite code, and I hope I can transfer the code to buy in my Fanatec Japan account.
  • Ciao
    Se c'è qualche italiano (ITALIA) che volesse donarmi un invito,ne sarei molto grato.
    grazie. ;)
  • My account says my payment has been verified and that was 2 weeks ago but I have not got a code so I don't know how I could buy it. ??

• if one of the lucky persons who get a code and does not need the second code, i would be very happy if I could get these code.

:-)

• HI EVERYONE, IF ANYONE HAS A CODE THEY DONT WANT, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU LET ME HAVE THE CHANCE TO BUY A CSW BASE V2. PLEASE...
  • Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
    We just sent out a very few codes yet to test the system. Please be patient.
  • Thomas I have bought the base but don't have a code. do I need to wait for a code then it will be shipped?
  • edited September 2014

• Where's my invite codes?? I was a community tester and one of the very
    first in US to purchase a CSW V1. I've purchased numerous CSW's for my
    turn-key sims I build, and am a Fanatec Affliate. Why no invites?
  • he just said to be patient lol

• even though im desperate fora code aswell as ive been waiting to purchase a new csw base for 2-3 months :(

• Please send me an invitation for buying.
    I want to buy wheel an pedals but i prefer waiting for buy all the package.

So please, send me an invitation.

Regards

• edited September 2014
    I would love an opportunity to purchase the base. My previous wheel quit on me a couple of months ago, and I have been holding out for this. I have made a purchase to show commitment, and would love an invite code to pre-order. If there is anyone who would pass a code along from the United States, it would be greatly appreciated.
    v
  • If anyone doesn't Need Hus Second invite Code, i would be very happy, of you transfer it to my European Account.
    Thank you guys!!
  • I need my base for my iracing indycar team. if there are any spare codes I could really use one :) I would also be happy to accept a friend request and drive a few laps on iracing.
  • I would love to receive an invite code from anyone that does not need their second code.  Would love to upgrade from my existing GT2 wheel.
  • Hi Zusammen,

Wenn jemand für Europa / Deutschland seinen Code oder den Freundes Code nicht benötigt, würde ich Ihn gerne nehmen ( nicht umsonst). Ich habe mir letzte Woche erst das Formula Rim, die V2 Pedals und den Wheelstand bestellt, leider muss ich aber auf eine Wheelbase warten, da ich genau gekommen bin als die Wheelbase V1 aus dem Programm genommen wurde. Sollte ich zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt einen Code erhalten, werde ich diesen natürlich auch zur Verfügung stellen.

Viele Grüße
    Michael
    --
    If somebody don´t need his code or friend code, for the region Europe / Germany i would take this code (not for free). I orderd last week the formula carbon rim, v2 pedals and the wheelbase and must wait till the wheelbase v2 is released. I can´t order the v1 because they take them end of life. So if i get a code later, i will give my code to a person who need the code.

best regards
    Michael
  • A alguien le sobra una invitacion o de momento no tiene pensado comprar la Base CS V2??

Se lo agradeceria enormemente!!!!
    :-bd
  • if anyone has a code and there from Australia and they dont need it let me know as im keen!!
  • I pre-ordered the V1 in the AU webstore the day they became available there.  No invitations here so far.
  • Yippee! Hooray! Ho ho! V2 is ready to go! 
    [-O<
  • Will the Clubsport V2 pedals work with this?
    ofc, mate, ofc!!
  • Anyone want to trade an Aussie code if they're not in need, happy to exchange soul for said code ;)
  • Guten Tag,

Die Einladungen an die CSWv1 und Elite Besitzer gehen nun raus und man kann schon ein paar glückliche im Web /Foren finden aber wann können Kunden der CSPv2 oder des CSSSQ mit einer Einladung rechnen? MfG Carsten
  • Will the Clubsport V2 pedals work with this?
    yes

• HI EVERYONE, IF ANYONE HAS A CODE THEY DONT WANT, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU LET ME HAVE THE CHANCE TO BUY A CSW BASE V2. PLEASE...

I believe due to limited inventories that codes may have a specific numbering sequence to correlate to a specific Web Shop as to not cause an Inventorial Rift.

So I would have to pass on an additional code to someone who would be purchasing from the US webshop for the code to be valid. At least that seems to be the logical approach.