Black Friday 2017 - UPDATE2

Comments

• Hi everyone! I have a question about the V3i pedals, I would like to know if I don't have a cockpit to fix them, and if I put them on the ground against a wall, will I be able to use them ? Will it be stable ? Thanks to those who actually have pedals to share their experience.
  • Looking forward to buying my first load of Fanatec gear this Friday Especially the inverted pedals and V2.5 wheel base
  • @Ludovic Robert

I used my V2 pedals at first on the ground against a wall and they were stable. The bigger problem was to get enough preasure on the load cell without lifting my chair.
    You need it hard mounted on a stable rig. It really makes the diffrence. For sure your girlfriend/wife will kill you if you place a big bulky rig in the middle of the living room.
    b-( [-X
  • @Ludovic Robert

I used my V2 pedals at first on the ground against a wall and they were stable. The bigger problem was to get enough preasure on the load cell without lifting my chair.
    You need it hard mounted on a stable rig. It really makes the diffrence. For sure your girlfriend/wife will kill you if you place a big bulky rig in the middle of the living room.
    b-( [-X
    Not if you make one that can fold almost flat and be tucked away, thats what I did, before adding a car seat and it has resided in the front bay window ever since, or perhaps this is a new accessory Thomas could consider marketing, "Rig friendly females'.
  • Question, will the v3i pedals work with the handbrake on xbox 1 ?
  • Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
    Question, will the v3i pedals work with the handbrake on xbox 1 ?
    All our pedals work on all our wheel bases and all platforms

• So if I have this correct, the V3 inverted pedals really need to be mounted to a rig or stand for them to work properly without them moving about on the floor? Is this basically the consensus? 

Has anyone used the V3 inverted pedals without a rig or stand successfully without pedal movement issues?
  • Thomas, need some input....
    CSL Elite Racing (originally PS4 and PC compatible) can be Xbox ready at the change of the rim....

Did the CSL Elite Wheel Starter Pack for XBOX One & PC of the Black Friday offer, could be PS4 compatible putting the PS4 rim?

BEST REGARDS
  • edited November 2017
    3/4 Black friday offer is the same as last year ? just the 89$ CSL pedals instead of Asseto Corsa . Too much Xbox love here :( . The PS4 CSL Wheel Base works on Xbox, the Xbox one doesnt work on PS4 no matter the wheel ; so it would of made more sense to have the PS4 base bundled for black friday,keep all the people happy. Would of been perfect with the 2/4 black friday offer too since lots of people play on both consoles.

Sad ps4 user.
  • Danny ONeillDanny ONeill Member
    edited November 2017
    Thomas, the third deal is great for Xbox owners but I was wondering if you would offer the same deal on the CSL starter kit for the ps4, as I'm just about to go for it and the load cell upgrade kit. just need another little nudge to convince the wife its a good deal ;) 

CSL Elite PS4™ Starter Kit for PC and PS4

• I suppose you can't please everyone. I was up for the whole PC kit when it started with the V3 pedals. Have now lost interest with the next two.

Maybe 2.5 base maybe next to get me excited again. :)

• Thomas, need some input....
    CSL Elite Racing (originally PS4 and PC compatible) can be Xbox ready at the change of the rim....

Did the CSL Elite Wheel Starter Pack for XBOX One & PC of the Black Friday offer, could be PS4 compatible putting the PS4 rim?

BEST REGARDS
    No, PS4 compatibility is in the PS4 base. A rim won’t add that to the PC/XB1 base.
  • One out of three so far.
    Keeping my fingers crossed for the last one.

[-O<
  • Cmon with a V2.5 DEAL !

• I'm a little confused on the currency conversion going on here.

Offer 2 of 4 is $299.95/349,95€ (incl. VAT), yet offer 3 of 4 is $299.95/299,95€ (incl. VAT). What gives?

To be fair, out of all the offers mentioned so far I have the most interest in the third one. So please don't put the price up on my account.
  • Really hoping for a Formula Wheel sale...
  • David DeGreefDavid DeGreef Member
    edited November 2017
    So if I have this correct, the V3 inverted pedals really need to be mounted to a rig or stand for them to work properly without them moving about on the floor? Is this basically the consensus? 

Has anyone used the V3 inverted pedals without a rig or stand successfully without pedal movement issues?
    SimPit did a video on you tube and show how pedals react without monting to a chassis.
    youtu.be/ix7mBf6jdRg?t=16m3s
  • Tache DragosTache Dragos Member
    edited November 2017
    Yep i also hope that they didn't screw up the prices since 299E looks VERY VERY good.
    Actually 499 - 40% = 299
    So that means if we get a deal for the Xb one competition pack V2.5 will be 699 - 40% = 499 :D.

Wow that woulda be purely epic.
  • Hallo liebes Fanatec Team,

am Samstag schreibt Ihr, dass ihr nicht immer die gleichen Deals anbieten könnt, weil das ja langweilig wäre und nun kommt, wie letztes Jahr, das Xbox CSL E Wheel? 

Dass das PS4 Wheel nun mal gefragter ist, weil Europa ein PS4 Markt ist und nun mal kein Xbox Markt, dürfte doch schon länger bekannt sein!? Nun zu argumentieren, dass man kein PS4 Wheel dealen kann, weil die Nachfrage so groß ist und man zu Weihnachten wahrscheinlich ausverkauft sein könnte, finde ich schon etwas fragwürdig. Ihr wisst doch was auf dem Markt los ist, wieso kann man sich nicht darauf einstellen?
    Hinzu kommt, dass die PS4 Spieler seit längerem auf eine vollständige Kompatibilität für einige Spiele warten. Der Käufer bekommt momentan nicht das geboten, was man ihm für 520 Euro verspricht. Das wirkt auf mich, als Interessenten des Produkts, etwas unseriös.

Und das ich morgen kein Loadcell Bremspedal Deal für die CSL Elite und somit wenigstens etwas für PS4 User erwarten kann, könnt Ihr sicher auch spätestens morgen bestätigen.

Ich weiß, viel Kritik, aber an dieser wächst man bekanntlich.

Bleibt nur zu sagen.....Schade!

Gruß
    Markus
  • You can make a 5th "surprise" BF deal with the ps4 elite wheel. Just sold my t300rs and selling all my TM rims to change side. Help people like me.......... :)
  • Damn, I'm clearly interested in those V3 pedals but not necessarily the inverted model because my game seat isn't compatible with them.
    Most GT3 race cars nowadays use floor-mounted pedals but as a driver of a regular sports car, inverted pedals would have felt more natural to me.
  • David DeGreefDavid DeGreef Member
    edited November 2017
    As FHAL Steve mentioned I too am more interested in the V3 as with my chassis is set up I am concerned of the trajectory of the pedals. Any input would be great as I am planning on a complete upgrade from my Forza CSR and don't want to make an assumption that the inverted would be a good fit.
    Thanks.
  • Still have not offered the CS v2.5 wheel base disappointing but, they cann't please everyone. 
  • Oh, come on, why no PS4 love? I was so hopeful :(
  • Please make a bundle with the v2,5 and a desent wheel. (Not univ hub) Or even better.. Make your own bundle with 30-40% off...
  • when it comes to BF sales, they are mostly related to inventory clearance. If there are no ps4 csl or cs 2.5, I would not be too surprised, as they are always popular and inventory may not be enough for BF sales. Anyway, I am looking forward to the up-coming 4th offer!
  • Ad TiegelaarAd Tiegelaar Member
    edited November 2017
    Nice deals. I was waiting for the Porsche 918 wheel. But that was last years deal.  So I don't think it's #4.
    I'm also not lucky in the lotery :( but love the products :)
  • please,

CSL Elite Racing Wheel - officially licensed for PS4

• Very disappointed that there were no offer about shifter, it seems that I'll never buy CS shifter 1.5, would have if there would've been discount to 149-199 zone...
  • membre said:
    please,

please,