Finding the right force feedback settings on PS4

12346»

Comments

• its green !!!but i have the bub xbox
  • SOS . . . . . Brand new , just opened csl elite ps4 racing wheel

Just opened my csl ps4 wheel and when i press the power button it will not calibrate. It starts the calibration but after about 30 degrees it stucks with the 3 orange rev lights on and the power led blinking red. 
       When mine does this, I turn it off and recheck the power cords. Both into the wheel and the from the power brick. It seems to fix it every time. 
    I wish it fixed my wheel not centering after on turn. Hope this helps your issue. 
  • its green !!!but i have the bub xbox
    Never seen that mode on mine. 
    Btw, is that an RSeat RS1 racing cockpit?
  • yes its a rs1 cockpit!!

• i have a mode green on my csl elite ps4?what that?
    Yellow / green (mine looks also more green than yellow)
    yellow mode = V2 mode, you can achieve that by pressing the Mode button about 10 seconds
  • Hello everyone,

I have a fanatec csl elite ps4 with pedals V3 inverted. I play for the moment almost exclusively on F1 2107. With the new update, I lost all my steering wheel settings ...
    For the story, i'm a KZ kart driver competing in France and Italy and I'm using my installation to train, so I had very physical settings, I play esport f1 and I'm every week competes in the first 40/50, I think the drivers before use settings more flexible and responsive than me. 
    Could you give me the setting you use in the steering wheel and in the F1 2017 game. I'm sure I could win positions with that.
    If Thomas Jackermeier can help me that will be really perfect or a driver who rolls in front ...

thank you in advance
  • So GT:SPORT was not updated as promised then? We were told 'end of year' 2017 were we not?
  • edited January 2018
    There is no update. So far we have just this purple compatibility mode. At least the Fanatec crew provided us with a workaround regarding the missing support from Sony/Polyphony Digital. It's working but not perfect. The statement from Thomas is just this one.
    '...about an update for advanced GTS compatibility I would have told him that Polyphony promised us that it will happen in 2017 but apparantly they did not make it yet. We do not have any further info yet.'
  • one more time guys - does anyone use Fanatec Elite for WRC7? really strugling to find needed settings for it...
  • Sorry, don't own the game
  • one more time guys - does anyone use Fanatec Elite for WRC7? really strugling to find needed settings for it...
    PC? Try the compatibility mode V2 (yellow/green) you have to enable the compatibility mode also in the driver on the settings page. 
  • I noticed a few people have mentioned weak FFB in Assetto Corsa on PS4 using the CSL E PS4. I'm having the same issue. The detail is great but I wish the steering was much heavier.

Anybody have good recommendations on settings both in game and the wheel base itself. Currently I have it set in game at 100 and same on the wheel base and it's really weak.
  • Try increasing the damper strength on the wheel itself to give a heavier wheel feeling. I believe I have mine set to 110 as I too like a slightly heavier wheel as I feel it makes it a tad more realistic.
  • I am having an issue with my wheel where after playing for a short while the wheel will work its' way more and more to the left. By this I mean, at the start of the game, with my hands off of the wheel, the wheel is positioned properly. After playing for a short while, with my hands off of the wheel, the top color stripe will be off to the left a bit more. This will continue to get progressively worse. Power cycling the base unit resets things to the proper orientation.
    Does anyone have any suggestions to keep this from happening?
    Thank you.
  • I am having an issue with my wheel where after playing for a short while the wheel will work its' way more and more to the left. By this I mean, at the start of the game, with my hands off of the wheel, the wheel is positioned properly. After playing for a short while, with my hands off of the wheel, the top color stripe will be off to the left a bit more. This will continue to get progressively worse. Power cycling the base unit resets things to the proper orientation.
    Thank you.
    Thats because csl elite ps4 has optical sensor for its centering. Mine had the same problem but it has solved after cleaning dust on sensor. You can check this out buddy. Hope this would help you.
    Thank you.
    Thats because csl elite ps4 has optical sensor for its centering. Mine had the same problem but it has solved after cleaning dust on sensor. You can check this out buddy. Hope this would help you.
    Thank you for the reply and sharing the video. After a couple shots of compressed air and removing some plastic filaments that were caught up in the belt/drive wheel things seem to be working as they should be.
    Thanks again. Cheers.
  • The Csl Elite FFB on PS4 Assetto Corsa is really weak!! When can be improved?
  • Thomas Jackermeier said in Oct. 2017
    GT Sports works well in compatibility mode so please go ahead and enjoy this game. No need to wait for anything. They are working on the implementation of advanced features which are not needed to play the game but will add to the experience. Kazunori Yamauchi himself assured me that this implementation will happen within this year.
    Hi Thomas, we are close to 2019 already and your wheels are still not fully supported by GT Sport. I mean the display (gear and speed indicators) is still not working. Can we expect any further improvement here? Cheers, Thorsten
  • Just bought the CSL Elite F1 set- want to download the full manual, but it doesn't exist on the website. 

Help?
  • Ok, we won't have it in 2018.
    Thomas Jackermeier said in Oct. 2017
    GT Sports works well in compatibility mode so please go ahead and enjoy this game. No need to wait for anything. They are working on the implementation of advanced features which are not needed to play the game but will add to the experience. Kazunori Yamauchi himself assured me that this implementation will happen within this year.
    Hi Thomas, we are close to 2019 already and your wheels are still not fully supported by GT Sport. I mean the display (gear and speed indicators) is still not working. Can we expect any further improvement here? Cheers, Thorsten
    GTS Update 1.39 Finally gear and speed indicator is working in GTS. That took quite a long time to implement. Thank you Polyphony and Fanatec.