CSW B V2 discount reduction

Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator
All owners of the ClubSport Wheel Base V1 and the CSR Elite base should now have received their codes. If not, please contact our sales team.

Therefore we will now gradually reduce the pre-order discount by tomorrow.

We are wondering if we should reduce the discount in total and ship more units by air. We made the below poll to get your opinion about it.

The first units of the new wheel base should be shipped to customers within October but we cannot give more details at the moment.

So if you place an order now, the delivery would be early December. This delivery time could be reduced.
Discount and sea shipment or higher price and air shipment?
  1. Would you rather purchase the CSW B V2 without discount in order to get it about 3-4 weeks faster?315 votes
    1. Yes. I want to pay up to 50,- more for air shipment
      19.37%
    2. Yes. I want to pay up to 100,- (regular price) for air shipment
      13.02%
    3. No. I prefer as much discount as possible and rather wait longer
      67.62%

Comments

• I'd sell my bloody teeth if I could get an invite code to preorder it... Someone help me!!!
  • When are more codes going to be sent to people in Australia? I am a previous customer of Clubsport products (Formula Rim, BMW Rim and CSPv2) and I have the money ready to go now to order the base.. I would be willing to pay more for air shipment to get it sooner as I have the rims and pedals but no base. How long is the code system likely to last for? As in when will the last codes go out?
  • Since there is still no announcement on when the Xbox One rim will be available, I prefer a greater discount, especially since I should be next to receive an invitation.
  • Dito, it depends on XBOX One rim delivery, for now there is not even a wheel order possible.

"No hands - No cookies"

Best regards...
  • What's the difference between the 50 and 100 currency unit air shipments?
  • Come on send me my codes pleeeeeaaase
  • The sooner the better!!
    Still waiting for my code though...
  • Would love to receive an code for the wheel base pre order 
    [-O<
  • ok, i have a preorder code, but i want to use it later.
    do i get the full discount like it was when i got the code, or do i have to pay the full price (when i use the code after you raise the price), or will the discount reduction only be valid for non preorder code customers?
  • Money is tight for me right now, but 3-4 weeks is a long time.  I'll reckon the $50 split for air. 

But, then again - I'm low man on totem pole so I've got some waiting to do.  ...unless someone has a code they are willing to hand out?  I'd rob more pillows and couches for:  air shipment, two wheels, the base, and the CSR SQ shifter!

Shameless plea for a code,

Fritz

• Randall BorenRandall Boren Member
    edited October 2014
    1. I have a code USA region I will put up later today first come first serve. @ Thomas what about the people who had been upgraded to a v-2 you had already made the statement you would be flying those wheels in before do we have to pay for air shipping now? I fortunately was one of the few who pre-ordered a V-1 and was upgraded to a V-2 my understanding was that they went to the front of the line and would be shipped in by air.
  • 1. I have a code USA region I will put up later today first come first serve. @ Thomas what about the people who had been upgraded to a v-2 you had already made the statement you would be flying those wheels in before do we have to pay for air shipping now? I fortunately was one of the few who pre-ordered a V-1 and was upgraded to a V-2 my understanding was that they went to the front of the line and would be shipped in by air.
    Can I get the code from you Randall?
    [-O<
  • Yes Jack no time now you have first shot this afternoon
  • CSR Elite owner anxiously awaiting X-Box One compatibility.  Even held off on buying an X-Box One when it was announced my CSR Elite wheel would not work!  Ugh!

Anyway while I wait for all of this to come together I have a USA Code for the CSW B V2 that I cannot use right away and I would like to offer up to someone who can use now!

Hopefully after the first of the year I can put this all together and build a new X-Box One / Fanatec CSW B V2 rig!

First reply gets it!

• Yes Jack no time now you have first shot this afternoon
    Oh man thanks Randall much appreciated. My email is [email protected] if you were planning to forward the code to me.

Thanks a million!
  • CSR Elite owner anxiously awaiting X-Box One compatibility.  Even held off on buying an X-Box One when it was announced my CSR Elite wheel would not work!  Ugh!

Anyway while I wait for all of this to come together I have a USA Code for the CSW B V2 that I cannot use right away and I would like to offer up to someone who can use now!

Hopefully after the first of the year I can put this all together and build a new X-Box One / Fanatec CSW B V2 rig!

First reply gets it!

Me?

First reply gets it!

Me?

Looks like Jack might have a code from Randall.  If Jack doesn't need your code, Steve, I would like to be next in line.

Thanks!

First reply gets it!

Me?

Looks like Jack might have a code from Randall.  If Jack doesn't need your code, Steve, I would like to be next in line.

Thanks!
    If I happen to get 2 codes from either Randall or Steven depending on which one gives it to me, I'll offer up the extra code to an member.
  • Hi Jack,

Let me know if you get the code from Randall and if so I'll pass mine on to Jonathan.

Steve

CSR Elite owner anxiously awaiting X-Box One compatibility.  Even held off on buying an X-Box One when it was announced my CSR Elite wheel would not work!  Ugh!

First reply gets it!

Me?

Thanks!
    If I happen to get 2 codes from either Randall or Steven depending on which one gives it to me, I'll offer up the extra code to an member.

• Indeed Jonathan, if Jack gets the code from Randall, I'll send mine your way.

Steve

CSR Elite owner anxiously awaiting X-Box One compatibility.  Even held off on buying an X-Box One when it was announced my CSR Elite wheel would not work!  Ugh!

First reply gets it!

Me?

Thanks!

• i Need Us Code. If Anyone Is Not Using There's. Wheels And Pedals But No Base. Somebody Please Help Me Out. [email protected]
  • Anyway while I wait for all of this to come together I have a USA Code for the CSW B V2 that I cannot use right away and I would like to offer up to someone who can use now!

First reply gets it!

If it's not already gone I'd love to get it.  Have the original Forza CSR wheel, pedals and shifters that needs upgrading and waiting on X1 and PS4 compatibility as well.
  • Hi Jack,

Let me know if you get the code from Randall and if so I'll pass mine on to Jonathan.

Steve

Steve,

I'll let you know if I get the code from Randall at the end of the day Steve.

Thanks
  • How does this impact the second code us existing owners are expecting?

I had to give away my first code in order to have time to arrange cash for picking up the V2 with the second code once it arrives. I'm counting on the discount on the second code to be the same as the first.
  • Indeed Jonathan, if Jack gets the code from Randall, I'll send mine your way.

Steve

Great, thanks Steve!
  • I'd love to pre-order right now... anyone have a US code to share??  
  • I'd pay the extra shipping to get it asap... but I don't have a code yet!! Anyone in Europe got a spare code and fancy helping a brother out? I'll give you back my code when I get it. t.blann [at] icloud.com
  • Hi Tom, I have just purchased a CSW V2 so I believe I may get another code at some stage, I am also in europe so if I receive it soon I will transfer it to you.

Regards
    GN
  • Amazing mate, thanks very much.
    ^:)^
  • please someone give me an extra code...i will preorder v2 base and give my pre order-extra code someone else from our forum...i am in turkey (europe code needed) thanks all FANetecs...