Black Friday 2018

Comments

• A CSP shifter plus handbrake bundle was something I was waiting for as well.
  • Guys, is it comfortable to play with the F1 rim in GT Sport using different cars? I'm trying to understand if I should buy a PS4 starter kit or the F1 rim + base instead. 

Thanks for the feedback.
  • Could you in theory check out with 4 $500 Visa Gift Cards? I know my bank will reject anything over $1,500 ($1,650 in cart... hmmm 10% off code would put it just under $1,500 ????) and I don't have a PayPal, plus it would take days to clear. Or does have to be 1 debit or credit card for the whole transaction? Thank you.

Offer 2 and 3 will be with quick release sytem? 

Offer 2 and 3 will be with quick release sytem? 
    In video on FB YouTube " Brendon Leigh - your F1 New Balance Esports Pro Series 2018 champion" YouTube kan see a CR last 6 sec
  • edited November 2018
    When wanting to take advantage of these offers, can your cart only contain the products from the black friday deal itself, or can I add in other products (other steering wheels, a shifter, a handbrake, etc)?

Also, can you get more than one of the black friday deals in a single transaction (for example, the CSL Elite most popular bundle and the F1 Esports steering wheel)?

Because I am in Canada I want to buy a lot of stuff but really want to do it in a single transaction!
  • When wanting to take advantage of these offers, can your cart only contain the products from the black friday deal itself, or can I add in other products (other steering wheels, a shifter, a handbrake, etc)?

Also, can you get more than one of the black friday deals in a single transaction (for example, the CSL Elite most popular bundle and the F1 Esports steering wheel)?

Because I am in Canada I want to buy a lot of stuff but really want to do it in a single transaction!
    No problem buying more than one deal and additional items. I've done this, and you should combine in one order for shipping cost.
  • edited November 2018
    Thanks Greg for the helpful reply. Cheers.
  • Now i’ve seen what option 5 could be i’m very interested as it would go well with my dd1 (hopefully coming next month!), but also a bit apprehensive as to how much the rim will cost.
  • I wasn't even in the market for anything, but the DD1 sparked my interest, looking forward to find out what the podium options with deal 5 are exactly :)
  • Looks awesome!

For sure it is the new one, is on the latest Fanatec Video from today...

But it's licensed for playstation..... and has an X box button????????????????

It could be any of the 9 wheels they currently have in development.... looks good though :)

• I wasn't even in the market for anything, but the DD1 sparked my interest, looking forward to find out what the podium options with deal 5 are exactly :)
     Hopefully magnetic paddle shifters.
  • uhmmm... why i want to buy everything i see on this site... :(.
    for sure.. the new Formula of the offer 5 is 100% sold to me. 100% if the rims are the same of the video..
    the only things that i don't like is the xbox button but i thing is just a cup i can pull off...

i think that the "podium options" are the magnetic shifters & clutch .. and i want both.

• But it's licensed for playstation..... and has an X box button????????????????
    Where did you get the info that this wheel is licensed for playstation?
  • Hello,

I have a question about deal #4. It says the bundle is $999 for the sale but if I price out the same exact parts I come to the same total. Where is the discount in this bundle?

Thanks!
  • Andrej HumarAndrej Humar Member
    edited November 2018
    You must check again. My counts:
    RemoveImageProduct NameModelAvailability DateQuantityUnit PriceTotal
    CSL Elite Wheel Base + officially licensed for PS4™CSL Elite Wheel Base + officially licensed for PS4™
    CSL E WB+ EUIn Stock399.95€399.95€
    CSL Elite Pedals LCCSL Elite Pedals LC
    CSL EPLCIn Stock219.90€219.90€
    CSL Elite McLaren GT3 CSQR EUCSL Elite McLaren GT3 CSQR EU
    CSL E SWRMcL CSQRIn Stock229.95€229.95€
    ClubSport Steering Wheel GTClubSport Steering Wheel GT
    CSW RGTXIn Stock479.90€479.90€
    Estimate Shipping, Handling & Taxes
    Apply Discount Code
    Sub-Total without VAT1,117.40€
    19% VAT212.31€
    Total1,329.70€
  • I might be misunderstanding the pricing conversion but this is what I have.
  • If you add up the prices from your screenshot, you're at 1239,70$
    So there's something wrong with the calculation there.

And you forgot the ClubSport QuickRelease Adapter. That's another 99,95 bucks
  • Make a count by yourself....

There is a mistake: 399 +399 + 239 + 199= 1236

Something is missing from your total. I think that is the GT3 rim...

Maybe some glitch....
  • @Bhjorn Breddin

No need for Quick Release as it is already included in the GT3 rim CSQR.

• Ah, I guess I was relying on the cart total too much. Should have checked the math! Appreciate the help everyone.
  • Hristo GoshevHristo Goshev Member
    edited November 2018

https://www.reddit.com/r/simracing/comments/9zgjsk/the_new_fanatec_f1_licensed_wheel_rim/

3 points·56 minutes ago·edited 50 minutes ago

Source?

Edit: it was explained that it was accidentally posted early on the Fanatec Europe site at this URL, which has since stopped working.

https://www.fanatec.com/eu-en/steering-wheels/clubsport-steering-wheel-f1-2018-f1-2018-game-key-eu.html

Price was apparently €369.99

• @Bhjorn Breddin

You're right, I missed that  :-bd
  • Do I go with A. Forza bundle with handbrake (not crazy about Forza rim size for f1/ dirt / drifting) or B. V2.5 base, V3, CSL Elite P1 rim, McLaren GT3 rim and handbrake. Is the plastic QRS on the Elite P1 acceptable to run on the v2.5 or am I better off with the Xbox one hub?
  • Do I go with A. Forza bundle with handbrake (not crazy about Forza rim size for f1/ dirt / drifting) or B. V2.5 base, V3, CSL Elite P1 rim, McLaren GT3 rim and handbrake. Is the plastic QRS on the Elite P1 acceptable to run on the v2.5 or am I better off with the Xbox one hub?

I’m actually losing sleep over what to go for, my wife has been looking longingly at the V3 pedals and club sport gt with universal hub. I don’t have money to waste, really don’t know what to do?! Offer 4 or the club sport competition pack with extras..... all this for an Xbox :))
  • I'd be happy with 10% off discount code. I only have $1600 in my PayPal and can't add anymore before tonight because of PP stupid rules:( I don't think that's asking too much;)!

I’m actually losing sleep over what to go for, my wife has been looking longingly at the V3 pedals and club sport gt with universal hub. I don’t have money to waste, really don’t know what to do?! Offer 4 or the club sport competition pack with extras..... all this for an Xbox :))
    I haven't slept in days... I don't know what to do. I'm afraid of the QRS on the Elite P1 but definitely want the McLaren rim in my purchase. They'll give it away for free in a cheaper bundle, mind boggling. I'm willing to spend the $ but help me out a little!
  • edited November 2018
    @Bhjorn Breddin

you still need to buy ClubSport Quick Release Adapter? Am I right?
  • edited November 2018
    Anton K said:
    @Bhjorn Breddin

you still need to buy ClubSport Quick Release Adapter? Am I right?
    No, in this it’s included if you choose the CSQR ( VERSION) from the catalog .. At this time is 229 ... RIM with INCLUDED ClubSport QR
  • It is very unclear what the discount is for new products. Can we get an insight in what the special deal is for deal 2 and 5?