Black Friday 2018

Comments

• edited November 2018
    It is very unclear what the discount is for new products. Can we get an insight in what the special deal is for deal 2 and 5?
    For the offer 5 the deal is the advantages on the regular price of the rim without BF that probably is near to 449 instead the leaked 369 and probably some ( podium options ) are referred to a discounted price for add-on like magnetic shifters or clutch paddles . For the offer 2 is clear , the price have a discount and you have a full ready to play bundle . the CSL elite+ for ps4 cost 399 the rim cost 299 the pedals cost about 100 ... and you have to add VAT and Shipping cost.
  • I find it interesting that there is no pricing on Deal #5, and as far as I can tell out of all of the comments I've read, nobody has even asked about it?!  

Am I missing something, or is there a price listed somewhere?
  • The 4th option is very good , but still would be better with the V3 pedals and for sure ready to pay a bit more..

Why also make only packs for blackfriday you should do also for the singles items , so we can choose exatly  what we want.

But still nice ;)
  • I find it interesting that there is no pricing on Deal #5, and as far as I can tell out of all of the comments I've read, nobody has even asked about it?!  

Am I missing something, or is there a price listed somewhere?
    We don’t even have the detailed features of the rim, but the leaked price is out there. Fortunately the traditional bf launch is only a few hours away. Please return with the rest of us for details and the traditional crashing of Fanatec’s web store at that time! ;)
  • Hello Fanatec. 

Is there much of a difference between the CSL Elite Wheel Base for PS4 and the Club Sport Wheel Base 2.5?

Thanks. :)

• Andrew DillonAndrew Dillon Member
    edited November 2018
    Haha, gotta love those youtube spoilers ;)

• But it's licensed for playstation..... and has an X box button????????????????
    Where did you get the info that this wheel is licensed for playstation?
    Its in the wriotten description    ?Podium Racing Wheel - officially licensed for PS4™    y would it have an X box button  on there?
  • Is it possible to order online - to get deliver to a country that is not supported???

I'm in the middle east, and in my country there are no fanatec stores, so I need to order online, but cannot add the correct postal address to my account ?
  • But it's licensed for playstation..... and has an X box button????????????????
    Its in the wriotten description    ?Podium Racing Wheel - officially licensed for PS4™    y would it have an X box button  on there?

Well, based on what they did with  the CSL Elite base, the PS4 functionality is likely to be built into the base and not in the actual wheel rim itself. The X-box button probably signifies that particular rim can add X-box compatibility to the wheel/base combo.

Thomas, the new wheel rim looks nice, but since I picked up the McLaren rim last BF, I will likely pass on this one :).
  • edited November 2018
    It seems that some potential new customers who were speculating on a 300,- bundle are dissapointed now.

The offer we made last year was an exception as we had some overstock. It is unlikely that this will happen again anytime soon.

Fanatec is not a beginners brand but a lot of people who are now happy customers came from other brands as they wanted to upgrade to more realism and functionality. I can only offer you that you bite the bullit and spend more then planned.  You will probably like what you get. If you really don't like it, you can return it within 14 days and in mint condition and you will get back your money.

Regarding the new F1 Esports steering Wheel I can tell you that it is basically identical to the ClubSport Formula black but with a different colour scheme and removable button caps and the cutout.
    I bit the bullit!!! Wasn't so sure about the CSL Elite P1 rim with V2.5 base but I also wanted the McLaren GT3 rim in case they sold out. My hands were tied because of PayPal funds but your more than welcome to upgrade it to a Xbox one Hub wheel ; ) I spent a little more than 300 hahaha but I'm super excited to be a part of the Fanatec Family!!! Woooo!
  • edited November 2018
    It seems that some potential new customers who were speculating on a 300,- bundle are dissapointed now.

The offer we made last year was an exception as we had some overstock. It is unlikely that this will happen again anytime soon.

Fanatec is not a beginners brand but a lot of people who are now happy customers came from other brands as they wanted to upgrade to more realism and functionality. I can only offer you that you bite the bullit and spend more then planned.  You will probably like what you get. If you really don't like it, you can return it within 14 days and in mint condition and you will get back your money.

Regarding the new F1 Esports steering Wheel I can tell you that it is basically identical to the ClubSport Formula black but with a different colour scheme and removable button caps and the cutout.
    I bit the bullit!!! Wasn't so sure about the CSL Elite P1 rim with V2.5 base but I also wanted the McLaren GT3 rim in case they sold out. My hands were tied because of PayPal funds but your more than welcome to upgrade it to a Xbox one Hub ;) I spent a little more than 300 hahaha but I'm super excited to be a part of the Fanatec Family!!! Woooo!
    Well, I'm pretty sure that the wheel that's shown in the picture / YouTube Video is not the wheel that's gonna be part of the Podium Racing Wheel. The outer shape of Podium Racing Wheel looks a little bit different. Maybe there gonna be two verions? Time will tell ;)
  • When will we see details and be able to order deal 5? It is not up on the website, a picture is but no product is found and it is not under the black Friday deals either.
  • 2 mins bro
  • Leon JörgesLeon Jörges Member
    edited November 2018
    Is offer 4 already sold out? :D I don't see it on the shop..
  • and down goes the front page :)

• Thomas, the new limited edition wheel page is missing. I don't want to miss out on it especially with the server being flooded! Especially with the DD1 I pre-ordered.
  • edited November 2018
    :)]
  • With the link I am being directed to, it says product not found:
  • edited November 2018
    oops
  • Arie KopArie Kop Member
    edited November 2018
    It's nice to see that PC and Playstation users can now be equipped with nice steering wheels. I would have loved to buy the limited formula rim (offer 5) or the formula rim of offer 3, but almost all BF offers are for Playstation only. So I'm a bit dissapointed right now. Why not make the formula rim compatible for PC Xbox and PS like the McLaren rim last year? Then everybody is happy. And is there any chance there wil be a Xbox One compatible F1 steering wheel in the near future? 
  • edited November 2018
    :)]
  • Dear Fanatec staff!

A view month ago, i decided to switch from my Thrustmaster T300 to Fanatec products.
    My gaming platforms are PC and PS4.
    So the only choice i have is the csl elite base (The Podium Wheel for PS4 is without details for month now! Are you kidding us?)
    Because of the circumstance that the wheel, that is part of the CSL elite starter set is not the one that i would choose for my driving i thought lets see what offers black Friday brings.
    I just don´t wanted to buy a second wheel and sell the one i don´t need.
    While waiting for black friday the Podium wheelbase auction was presented and for some short time i decided to try to get a Podium wheelbase (although this doesn`t support PS4).
    Then the auction started, but not for me because when it began it immediatly showed that the auction has ended.
    So no auction for me, but the fact that the Podium was not my number one choice that was not too bad for me.
    Then i got your email with your Black Friday offers and was very pleased, because offer 2 was exactly the thing i wanted.
    But when i wanted to buy the offer today it doesn`t show in the webshop and i can`t find a way to buy it.
    So i thought lets ask by email whats going on there, but when i clicked at the contact page i couldn`t find any emailadress to contact.
    Only the possibility to get support for products you allready bought.
    Of course my opinion is not important, but seeing how much effort you spend for advertising your products makes it even more embarrassing how poor your Website is.
    I am feeling like a donkey getting led by a carrot which is not reachable at any time.
    Althought your products have a good quality for sure and would be fine for me to use, Fantac is not an option for me any longer.

Thanks,
    Robert 
  • Can you tell us when podium Advanced paddles module will be available to order please ? There are on website but no availability date and price. 
    Thanks
  • Warning for those who are looking at #5:

Xbox One®: This steering wheel is not compatible with Xbox One.

• Is the connection/mounting of shifter paddles in the new formula rims same as in the old ones? As in are the paddles from old wheel compatible with the new one?
  • Randy MoesRandy Moes Member
    edited November 2018
    I keep trying to pre order the deal 5 wheel. I go through all the steps and have tried using PayPal and a credit card but it doesn't seem to be going through. Kicks me back to the order page saying error no order not found but it still shows in my shopping cart.
  • I think I ordered the new limited rim twice! Once just the rim, and then saw the game bundle for less and ordered that. I need to cancel the first, but neither shows up on my account. I got an error on web shop, but confirmed by email.
  • Offer 5 achieved, thanks Thomas :)>-
  • what is the podium upgrade for offer 5?