Black Friday 2018

Comments

• Same here, I just got 4 confirmed emails for the limited rim since I kept trying when it showed an error. It's not showing up on my order page but it looks like I'm going to be charged 4 times.
  • edited November 2018
    Hi Thomas, i love this wheel , but I will buy PS4 dd1 , , as I know PS4 version will bundle F1 style steering wheel , is it the bundle one will be the same class or above that wheel? Thx
  • I sent an email to administrator via PayPal link. Hopefully you can fix my double order and my order is properly in your system. I never had Paypal payment go through without my order showing on my account.
  • I see the game bundled with the wheel is no longer cheaper. Did you get my orders?
  • what is the podium upgrade for offer 5?

I think it is the Podium Advanced Paddles Module EU but it was showing as "sold out" in the configurator.
  • It is very unclear what the discount is for new products. Can we get an insight in what the special deal is for deal 2 and 5?
    For the offer 5 the deal is the advantages on the regular price of the rim without BF that probably is near to 449 instead the leaked 369 and probably some ( podium options ) are referred to a discounted price for add-on like magnetic shifters or clutch paddles . For the offer 2 is clear , the price have a discount and you have a full ready to play bundle . the CSL elite+ for ps4 cost 399 the rim cost 299 the pedals cost about 100 ... and you have to add VAT and Shipping cost.

I meant more like what will the price be after Black Friday? Do I have a reason to pull the trigger now?
  • And offer # 4 ?? It's a joke?? It's a mistake?? Figured for a few minutes with the wrong price, but to put it in the car, the discount never came out!
  • Errol VerweyErrol Verwey Member
    edited November 2018
    It’s kind of weird. You can only buy the limited edition wheel if you already have a base and wheel because it only ships at the end of January. I was waiting for an f1 bundle, but if I want the limited edition steering wheel, you would have to buy a base and pedal separate. And than wait until January until the rim ships haha :smile: . Unfortunately I don’t have the money to buy a wheel+base set and than fork over another 350 for the special edition f1 rim. Also having two f1 rims seems overkill. Anyway, it’s unfortunate but I can deal with it. Hopefully the limited edition will be released in a different way in the future.
  • Does the release date on this wheel means the the release date of the PS4 podium is going to be the 31st January as well?
  • Woohoo, got meself the new F1 style rim, nicest looking rim fanatec has produced
  • Jack BirdJack Bird Member
    edited November 2018
    Damn I'm trying to snag myself Deal #4 since my T300RS broke and looking for a decent upgrade.

Wanting to make the switch but now the deal is not showing.

Saw there was a pricing error earlier when one was 899.99€ and the other 999.99€ (actual price).

Hopefully it'll come back...
  • Dear Fanatec staff!

Then i got your email with your Black Friday offers and was very pleased, because offer 2 was exactly the thing i wanted.

Althought your products have a good quality for sure and would be fine for me to use, Fantac is not an option for me any longer.

Thanks,
    Robert 

As far as I can see, offer 2 is available but offer 4 is missing.
  • OK, my account now shows both orders, and I am working on getting one canceled. We should be good now.
  • edited November 2018
    Hi Thomas Jackermeier and Dominic Brennan, I just pre-order the CSW F1 2018 Today And DD1 About a Mont ago. I'm so exited to That, It looks awesome, and I'm looking Foward to receive both DD1 and Wheel. On This last segment, is the DD1 still in schedule to be released on December 7?. Please Give me or us This Christmas gift with out delays. :D
    Thanks 
  • edited November 2018

CluClubSport Steering Wheel F1 2018 EUbSport Steering Wheel F1 2018 EU

"Upgradeable to Podium-spec paddles" .... How much is this?

Thanks

• Jack Bird said:
    Damn I'm trying to snag myself Deal #4 since my T300RS broke and looking for a decent upgrade.

Saw there was a pricing error earlier when one was 899.99€ and the other 999.99€ (actual price).

The same thing happened to me, I waited for this day for this offer and when I added it to the basket, the discounts did not come out, minutes later it was erased. Hopefully he comes back.
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    edited November 2018
    So none of these wheels are Xbox One compatible and no deals for Xbox One =;
  • Jack Bird said:

The same thing happened to me, I waited for this day for this offer and when I added it to the basket, the discounts did not come out, minutes later it was erased. Hopefully he comes back.
    Yeah on the main page, the picture is still there but it's not linking to anything. The only thing I can assume is that they're removing any instances of it from the site and then adding it back in at the correct price.
  • edited November 2018
    Jack Bird said:
    Jack Bird said:

Yeah on the main page, the picture is still there but it's not linking to anything. The only thing I can assume is that they're removing any instances of it from the site and then adding it back in at the correct price.
    I hope so
  • Can you tell us when podium Advanced paddles module will be available to order please ? There are on website but no availability date and price. 
    Thanks
    Where are they on website? I could not see them
  • WTF!
    The Shifters are SOLD OUT?!
    Not realy or?
    Will order the F1 steereing wheel but without the external shifters it makes no sense to me =(

• Hi Thomas, i love this wheel , but I will buy PS4 dd1 , , as I know PS4 version will bundle F1 style steering wheel , is it the bundle one will be the same class or above that wheel? Thx
    That's exactly the thing all PS4 users would like to know. I guess in terms of quality (i.e. used materials like carbon) the rim in the PS4 DD1 bundle will be below this one here. But maybe Thomas will come up with a surprise again...
  • I balked at deal #4 and I guess I missed out.
    Looks like I'll be waiting another year to finally join the Fanatec family.
  • Yea I would like to know if the F1 rim (offer 5) is the one thats going to be on the PS4 podium. I don't want to end up with 2 rims the same. 
    The offer never came out, we are still waiting for it. They put it with an erroneous price of € 899 and when added to the basket, the prices went without bidding. Within minutes, they removed it.

Let's hope he comes back ...
    The offer never came out, we are still waiting for it. They put it with an erroneous price of € 899 and when added to the basket, the prices went without bidding. Within minutes, they removed it.

I had the 899.90 deal in my cart for quite some time but didn't pull the trigger because I really preferred the Oval wheel to the GT since I mainly do rally.
  • Really disappointed the new limited edition F1 rim is not compatible with the Xbox! Will there ever be a top of the range F1 rim for the xbox?

I had the 899.90 deal in my cart for quite some time but didn't pull the trigger because I really preferred the Oval wheel to the GT since I mainly do rally.
    It is now available!!
  • Dear Thomas will fanatec bring out more rims and a nother pedal set for podium en ps4 compatibilty?
  • Deal #4 is live people!

I've managed to snag it.

Careful of the shipping, that caught me off guard (around 50€ to the UK).

Can't wait!