Advent Calendar 2018

Comments

• Cristian said:

to understand, is it possible to know where the codes are displayed? to understand is where is the writing that the product is available or preordable?
    Go to the CSl Elite Pedals page and scrolll down.You will see it about half way down
  • maybe this system will make every day 1 guy happy and 10000 angry/frustrated... x)
  • ok thanks guys 
  • Good Luck for tomorrow ;D

• It's finish ?

• Thanks for help boys to understand this new Fanatec Game
  • Oh I see now how this work ! 
    This is kind nice I think. Still waiting news on Podium Racing Wheel for PS4 EU. And then I'm gonna order some of those products.

Cheers!
  • I will die laughing if one of the giveaways is the table clamp! LOLOL 

In all seriousness though, I like this mad hunt for codes, even though my internet is slow as molasses.
  • Why wouldn't you use the code if you found it? You only had to pay postage. 
  • because i am not sure if you are only allowed one free item so i didnt want to waste it on someone i dont want, not fair on someone who want its
  • Isn't the code for any item you decide what you want and pay for the postage.So if you find the code and have put a DD2 in your basket enter your code ?????EU the price will turn to zero.Then you only pay p&p.I looked but didn't find it better luck tomorrow
  • Thank you Fanatec, i lost but i love this game !!!

• @Brandon ;
    35000$ / 24 days / 4 regions = 370$ worth of stock per day, per region. So if one day it's table clamp, the next day it can be something of much greater value :)
  • There is only a code for one product? So i need luck to be on the items page of the code?

• We will make an announcement regarding the Podium Wheel Base shipping date on the 4th of December.
    Podium Racing Wheel ?!
  • Where on the product page will the code appear? The top? The middle? The bottom? :)
  • Damion PrevoDamion Prevo Member
    edited December 2018
    What product was the winner in the U.S.A.? :)

EDIT - Scratch that. I am an hour early! :)
  • Can I join this competition, I live in Mexico and have bought before from the USA website but with the help of customer service. Mexico is not selectable on the website as a country for shipping.
  • Devon ChaseDevon Chase Member
    edited December 2018
    Hmmm. I went rapid-fire through the products about 20s after the time to be sure it would load (not all, just my 18 item shortlist) and saw no code. Must be for individual rim or something.
  • Hmmm. I went rapid-fire through the products (not all, just my 18 item shortlist) and saw no code. Must be for individual rim or something.
    I am wondering the same thing.
  • Same here. Looks like they're not doing the same product per region each day as the elite pedals aren't showing a code.
    That makes it more fair, at least. Crossing my fingers for the next month, lol.
  • it was the CSL P1 xbox steering wheel for USA
  • edited December 2018
    Elite P1 wheel, someone grabbed it already
    What product was the winner in the U.S.A.? :)

EDIT - Scratch that. I am an hour early! :)

• But where would be the code? At the top with the price or somewhere in the description of the product?
  • Thomas explained all the rules in the first post. 
  • CSL Elite steering wheel was the US code for...
  • It was on the P1 CSL Elite wheel. Too late lol.
  • So you have to search each product page to find the code, correct???

• Not to sound bad, but why would we help others to learn how best to win, when we're all (100's if not 1000's of us) fighting for the same prize? Should Ferrari and Mercedes share all their secrets with each other? LOL Figure it out and may the best man/woman win! 
  • Robbert BuijsRobbert Buijs Member
    edited December 2018
    So you have to search each product page to find the code, correct???

Yes William