Introducing the new ClubSport F1 2019 Steering Wheel - Limited Edition UPDATE

Comments

• edited April 2019
    Check back through your original email offer for the coupon code. I got an email this morning that lists the incorrect number that is invalid. The one provided in the original email worked perfectly however- Same thing Matthew, one digit was different
  • Wen i try to add f1 2019, it seems there is no one in stock. 

• edited April 2019
    Is it just me or is the checkout broken.

I have tried on several machines and I get an error at the payment selection.
    It keeps saying that I need to select which PayPal method, but there are none shown.

Step 5: Payment Method
    Please select a payment method from the paypal services.

Please select the preferred payment method to use on this order.

Choose other PayPal option, Option 2. 

• Armin HabermannArmin Habermann Member, Administrator
    When can I order leather grips for my 2018 rim?
    Contact the support team please.
  • How does these leather grips compare to Porsche wheel´s leather grips? Are they both feeling similar?
  • edited April 2019
    F1 2019 Wheel. It is really nice.
    It is nice, but wouldn't the "Mercedes F1 2020 Wheel" be better #SilverArrow2020FanatecWheel Start the camapaign   :-O   image
  • Nope. @Hughie Shillingford F Mercedes and this colour scheme. No offense i think you did a great job in Photoshop. But i just really dislike Mercedes. I think its smart not to associate themself with any team. You're free to modify your own wheel though. I'd like to see that :) get some coloured leather and button caps and you're set (except if you dont know your back from.your armpits regarding DIY work like myself :D )
  • @Steffen Luh yeh that mercedes team, working hard to become the best, huh? why would anyone want to be the best, lets all hate them, booooo mercedes!!!
  • :-D i just really dislike some characters in that team. Lets leave it at that. Also.i think it was a bit harsh, sorry Hughie
  • oh my appologies, i wasnt to know that you were close enough to know any of them on a personal scale, most of us just know what we read and see and we all know how reliable the media and internet are.
  • Armin HabermannArmin Habermann Member, Administrator
    How does these leather grips compare to Porsche wheel´s leather grips? Are they both feeling similar?
    Hi Ville,

which Porsche Wheel do you have?
  • Hi, quick one..

can we (as 2018 LE wheel owners) purchase the coloured button caps separately? they're super-cool btw.

thanks.
  • Has anyone else from the UK realised that shipping costs for the wheel on its own is €15 but if you add the game code to your order the shipping costs suddenly nearly double. I ordered mine yesterday and paid the higher shipping cost before I realised! I have contacted support to see if this is correct.
  • Would like to see an option for the advanced podium padels to be purchase with the bare polished aluminium.
  • I'd like to see the advanced podium paddles available for delivery.
  • edited April 2019
    Has anyone else from the UK realised that shipping costs for the wheel on its own is €15 but if you add the game code to your order the shipping costs suddenly nearly double. I ordered mine yesterday and paid the higher shipping cost before I realised! I have contacted support to see if this is correct.
    Yes that's true, good observation. Shippment cost looks to high to me, but I completed the payment. I've paid aditional 17€ for shipping the digital F1 code to Spain. 

I could understand if would be physical version (too expensive anyway), but not for the digital version.

Please support team, have a look into this...
  • How does these leather grips compare to Porsche wheel´s leather grips? Are they both feeling similar?
    Hi Ville,

which Porsche Wheel do you have?
    I have ClubSport Steering Wheel Porsche 918 RSR.
  • David BurtonDavid Burton Member
    edited April 2019
    My standard UPS postage for the wheel (used voucher) and the F1 game was 33Euro via paypal payment, 
    Seems the digital version is being added to shipping.

Any ideas support?

• The leather grips are appealing... but I prefer the red/black rim instead. 
    I wonder if replacement 'grips' will be sold separately at some point?
  • edited April 2019
    If I place the digital version of "F1 2019" in my cart, the shipping costs double, is it possible to fix that before I order ? I just say..
    Hi Fanatec, is it possible to have an answer to the shipping cost wich increases when I place the digital version of "F1 2019" in my cart ?

Because I would like to order.

Thank you.
  • I wish I had the Podium base because that wheel rim is sweet. Great work Fanatec.

Keith.
  • edited April 2019
    More details can be found in the newsletter we sent to customers today and will be revealed in a blogpost tomorrow.
    Hi Fanatec! According to received newsletter:
    In fact, all customers are eligible for this game deal (while stocks last) when they place an order for any Fanatec steering wheel from our webshop
    In addition to my order of Podium Racing Wheel F1 I've placed an order for Porsche Wheel on the eve (Orders ID: #898013 and #942598) - so could I ask for a F1 game key (for PS4) or have I placed my order too early and lost terms of promo-action?
  • More details can be found in the newsletter we sent to customers today and will be revealed in a blogpost tomorrow.
    Hi Fanatec! According to received newsletter:
    In fact, all customers are eligible for this game deal (while stocks last) when they place an order for any Fanatec steering wheel from our webshop
    In addition to my order of Podium Racing Wheel F1 I've placed an order for Porsche Wheel on the eve (Orders ID: #898013 and #942598) - so could I ask for a F1 game key (for PS4) or have I placed my order too early and lost terms of promo-action?
    I know right?

I bought a wheel last Thursday, the forumulaV2 rim to be exact.  Would love a copy of F1 2019 (already have 2018).
  • edited April 2019
    Same here. Receiving Formula V2 rim today. Can I get a copy of F1 2019 PS4 ?
  • Blaise CarronBlaise Carron Member
    edited April 2019
    It looks nice but it is too bad that all new versions of the Formula rim gets the non matching gold Advanced Paddle Module that only match the 2018 limited version.
  • It looks nice but it is too bad that all new versions of the Formula rim gets the non matching gold Advanced Paddle Module that only match the 2018 limited version.
    i agree would be nice if you could select the colour, offer a silver or black and the colour woven into the carbon because that also has gold woven into the top paddle.
  • The leather grips are appealing... but I prefer the red/black rim instead. 
    I wonder if replacement 'grips' will be sold separately at some point?
    I hope so too, seems the ugliest colour option gets leather, and the others high wearing Alcantara.
  • Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    If I place the digital version of "F1 2019" in my cart, the shipping costs double, is it possible to fix that before I order ? I just say..
    Hi Fanatec, is it possible to have an answer to the shipping cost wich increases when I place the digital version of "F1 2019" in my cart ?

Because I would like to order.

Thank you.

Hi Mustafa, Please contact support to get help with your question.
  • I've asked to support but don't expect reply until Monday. I hope answer in the forum before, but I'll post their answer if not.