GTR2 and Fanatec CSW V2.5

Hi all,
I could play gtr2 with the pedasl connected to a csw v2.5 base but since the update i made on the wheel there is some kind of trouble shooting and i am not able to play the game anymore.

I am assuming it was from the base update! Last time(before the update) i could play the game using the same connections protocol.
Please help!

Comments

• What do you mean with 'not able to play the game anymore'? What is not working anymore?
  • Pedro BPedro B Member
    The pedals connected to the base is what is not working on the game, so the pedals dont work!
  • Did you re-assign the pedals in the game?
  • Pedro BPedro B Member
    GTR can tow. This is version 2. The 2nd versions cant tow but they are still 4x4! 
  • Pedro BPedro B Member
    edited May 2019
    Hi,
    Yes i did re-assign the pedals. I have tried all the different ways to make them work in game. I remember playing the game with the pedals connected to the base; but i came here in search for an anwser but, like i said in the begining, it might not be from the cause i suspect ( the wheel update) but i dont remember doing anything else besides updating the base after the last time i used GTR2. 
    My expectations would be that someone else would have been dwelling with the same and have already a solution, but ok.

Is it possible to downgrade the software on the wheel for testing purposes and apply again the latest update?
  • Pedr B said:
    Hi,
    Yes i did re-assign the pedals. I have tried all the different ways to make them work in game. I remember playing the game with the pedals connected to the base; but i came here in search for an anwser but, like i said in the begining, it might not be from the cause i suspect ( the wheel update) but i dont remember doing anything else besides updating the base after the last time i used GTR2. 
    My expectations would be that someone else would have been dwelling with the same and have already a solution, but ok.

Is it possible to downgrade the software on the wheel for testing purposes and apply again the latest update?
    If you uninstall the current driver and go back to an older driver, you can install the older firmware contained in that driver.
  • Pedro BPedro B Member
    Thanks.