About DD display -- FFB analysis screen

hello.
i know CCW and CW they are just a different direction. But what do CW mean?

Does 'FFB set Point' mean output Force Percentage? The same as the CW value?

Comments

• Ben MansillBen Mansill Member
    edited May 2019
    This should have been explained in the documentation, very disappointing nobody thought to include details for this stuff in the manual after all the work they did making the screen, electronics and code. Anyway I hope that when the software is released it allows recording of this data so we can analyse how close we are to clipping after doing some laps after a session so we can accurately adjust forces. Because trying to drive hard while reading the screen is tough :)
  • FFB analysis screen is very useful. Fanatec give us a great function
  • leon liu said:
    FFB analysis screen is very useful. Fanatec give us a great function
    Care to explain to the rest of us how to decipher it though?
  • (Counter) ClockWise.
  • Would be nice if you could more than the last 5 seconds of data to show though.
  • Ben MansillBen Mansill Member
    edited May 2019
    leon liu said:

Thanks Leon. Unfortunately I can't read Chinese so it's of no help. Which is a shame because it looks like a very well made video that explains everything well.
  • I'll explain.
    at 00:01, i set game has FFB clipping, and DD not use tk for safety. ff = 50, than use ff =100, there is no different . So the steering wheel strength has nothing to do with the game. too bad.

at 03:00, i set game has no FFB clipping. and DD use tk , FF is 30 , 60, 100, You can see the FFB waveform of the game and the steering wheel. FF is higher, The closer DD wheel is to the game.

DD shows this very intuitively. I like it
  • leon liu said:
    I'll explain.
    at 00:01, i set game has FFB clipping, and DD not use tk for safety. ff = 50, than use ff =100, there is no different . So the steering wheel strength has nothing to do with the game. too bad.

at 03:00, i set game has no FFB clipping. and DD use tk , FF is 30 , 60, 100, You can see the FFB waveform of the game and the steering wheel. FF is higher, The closer DD wheel is to the game.

Is there any way of saving this data for after play review as I mostly play in VR and cannot look at it real time thanks

• leon liu said:
    I'll explain.

Is there any way of saving this data for after play review as I mostly play in VR and cannot look at it real time thanks

No, I donot know fanatec has considered it