NO FFB and Can´t update motor base firmware(Podium Racing Wheel F1 EU)

Hi, yesterday i have just received my new Podium Racing Wheel F1 EU, first of all i follow all steps that indicates the installation manual, update the base firmware without any problem but when i try to update the motor Wheel base firmware to versión V30 an error appears into the updater screen; When i click on connect the message says as follow: ERROR Unknown Update mode! into the ,message logs says: ERROR Unknown Update mode!  3 times and then below Connected to device successfully! and below Collecting device information...and the screen closes...ok i decide to test my new Wheel with the older motor base firmware, V29 the rest of firmwares are up to date, start Iracing the Wheel Works perfect but i do not have any FFB!!! got the Torque Key in the correct place and ready to use but nothing NO FFB in any sim tested...any ideas? thanks in advance.

Miguel

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
    Hi Miguel,

That sounds unusual, please contact our support team.

Dom
  • Hi, just tested in PS4 in GT Sport and it works perfect.
  • edited August 2019
    Be aware that many games don't know this wheel yet and may default to settings that result in no FFB.
  • Thanks for you replies!, Tested by a friend in Iracing and it Works fine, less mine...:(
  • Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
    Hi Miguel, you should receive a reply from support today.
  • Ok, finally i have updated firmware with my Laptop and tested the FFB throught Fanatec config FFB test button, with Laptop works perfect so  finally is all up to date, tested FFB in PS4 and it works fine...so i decide to format my PC, reinstalled Windows and now everythink works perfect, thanks to all of you for your help. See you on the track!!!